• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can't be a pagan.

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
What you need to do is get rid of those all the people on the edge, those filthy Christian Witches and Gnostics. They're mucking up the show. I'm telling you! ;)

Hehe, not to mention us eclectics! The boundary lines have become so blurred that it's just a field of gray :)

Ukonkivi

It's sad when people take sociological determinism to the point of cultural appropriation.

Also, monotheism can be Paganism.
Look at it this way.

Pandeism is a kind of Monotheism. Pandeistic Monotheism is a kind of Pantheism. Pantheism is a kind of Animism. Animism is a kind of Paganism.

Mr Cheese

It's sad when people take sociological determinism to the point of cultural appropriation.

Also, monotheism can be Paganism.
Look at it this way.

Pandeism is a kind of Monotheism. Pandeistic Monotheism is a kind of Pantheism. Pantheism is a kind of Animism. Animism is a kind of Paganism.

labels are labels

I choose a nice mature cheddar or stilton

FreeSpirit

Life is wonder...
Whoever told you that obviously doesn't know what they're talking about.

Damn right. Who does this person think he/she is? Kcnorwood, no-one can tell who what you can or can't be. I have a great dislike for people who think they have the authority to tell people who or what they have to be. That's why I have chosen to be a Druid, I felt like Crhistianity was trying to change me into someone else. It's not a nice feeling at all.

This goes out to everyone really, never let anyone or anything change who you are or who you want to be. Never, or you'll really hate yourself.

Many Blessings :flower: