• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can people use black magic.To send demons to haunt you?

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
At best, yes. At worst, it'll probably just go wrong for the caster somehow.
This.
Most likely you'd just shoot yourself in the foot attempting it. The Infernal Divine is to be respected. Not controlled. You can't control them anyway attempting to do so is a grave mistake.

Better to just build a relationship with them and ask. Not try to force. If they want to help they will if not they won't. But you'd avoid the mistake of not respecting them. No magick required.

Edit:

Personally if imma use black magick to harm I'd not go for sending demons. I'd curse you using war water and a few other choice items.

Last edited:

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
This.
Most likely you'd just shoot yourself in the foot attempting it. The Infernal Divine is to be respected. Not controlled. You can't control them anyway attempting to do so is a grave mistake.

Better to just build a relationship with them and ask. Not try to force. If they want to help they will if not they won't. But you'd avoid the mistake of not respecting them. No magick required.

Edit:

Personally if imma use black magick to harm I'd not go for sending demons. I'd curse you using war water and a few other choice items.
Let me add onto this and tell you what someone once told me. The Infernal Divine is all about free will. They can help you grow tons. But you need to respect them. I'd fear for anyone who'd try to force through black magick a demon to haunt someone. It'd definitely bite them in the back.

They could ask a demon to help them with a spell. But they wouldn't be able to force them to do anything against their will without consquences.