• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can invisible sword kill a devil?

QuestioningMind

The invisible matter (Dark Matter) is confirmation of angels, souls, God; devil.

No it is not. And the fact that you think that it is is evidence that you don't have a clue how logic or confirmation works. You REALLY need to get a grasp of both concepts if you ever hope to have a scientific journal take you seriously.

Good luck!

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
The song is about my worldview:
1. "I have a dream" (quote from the song) of a better world, the one which will publish my papers,
2. "I believe in angels", and I study their matter - Dark Matter.
You could alternatively blog on various sites to express your message.

It all comes across as being something more personal than academic.

Native

Free Natural Philosopher & Comparative Mythologist
If there is visible matter, then there shall be an invisible matter.
Latter does not interact with visible matter even by gravity, because "gravity is not a force" (Albert Einstein). However, the invisible matter acts on the grid of spacetime, and so, it influences the motion of visible matter (e.g., stars in the galaxies).
I agree in Einstein´s "gravity is not a force" but Einsteins own "grid of a curved spacetime" is pure speculative nonsense in order to "explain" curving and orbital motions in generally.

There are NO "invisible matters" at all. This "dark matter" speculation derives only from a lack of understanding the cirquital galactic formation process where gas and dust is drawn together in the galactic center by a helical electric current and it´s magnetic field.

This gas and dust is sorted out and melted together in a plasmatic stage in the galactic center to form stars and planets. This EM formation makes strong EM-gamma ray beaming out of the galactic poles and this indicates a nuclear formation

When reaching "a critical stage", the formed objects leaves the galactic center, out in the galactic bars and further out in the galactic surroundings. This motion is confirmed by the observed Galactic Rotation Curve where all stars orbits the galactic center with the similar orbital motion. Such a motion can ONLY be explained by an OUTGOING formation process in the

This observation was/is very contradictionary to the planetary motions in our Solar System and this folled scientists to believe that ther must be "an invisible force to hold the stars inside the galaxy" = "dark matter".
The Dark Matter does not interact with our world at all, because the
underground Dark Matter detectors have not reported the signal.
Yes "dark matter" isn´t observed, only assumed and used in other ad hoc assumptions.
So, the invisible matter proves the existence of the invisible world (e.g., angels, human souls, spirits; devil, satan).
Not at all. The invisible "dark matter" in question is simply a general scientific ignorance of the 3 fundamental EM forces and a lack of understanding these on the macrocosmic stages.

All rotations and orbital motions on ALL levels derives directly from these 3 EM forces and their embedded "curving motions". Here, Newton was sort of excused for not implementing these 3 EM forces, but Einstein simply missed this opportunity to provide a natural explanation for "curving and cirquital motions in space" instead for his speculative and non sensical "rubber sheet gravitation".

BTW: MOND will not succed unless it totally get rid of the "Newtonian gravity" which isn´t a force comparing to the 3 EM forces.

Rational Agnostic

So, the invisible matter proves the existence of the invisible world
(e.g., angels, human souls, spirits; devil, satan).

If the above is an example of how you have 'proven' your claims with mathematics, I understand why you can't get anything published in any respected scientific journal.

Just because there is something we call dark matter that science cannot yet detect or 'invisible matter' as you call it, does NOT mean you can assert that you've somehow 'proven' that anything you claim exists in the 'invisible world' actually exists. That is NOT how proof works.

Your logic doesn't even pass scrutiny on an open forum Website, so you shouldn't be surprised that it's rejected by people who run respected scientific journals.

We don't even know that dark matter exists. One of my college physics professors said it's more likely that we don't fully understand the laws of physics than it is that dark matter exists. Obviously his opinion is in the minority, but the point is that not all scientists agree.

QuestioningMind

We don't even know that dark matter exists. One of my college physics professors said it's more likely that we don't fully understand the laws of physics than it is that dark matter exists. Obviously his opinion is in the minority, but the point is that not all scientists agree.

You do understand that 'dark matter' is just a term we use to describe a phenomenon that must exist in order for our model of the universe to function properly. No one claims that it's just a single thing, it could very well be two or more phenomenon working in conjunction. So there is SOMETHING out there that we have yet to identify. It is certainly possible that when we do figure out what 'dark matter' is that our entire concept of physics will have to be discarded, but whatever new model develops, it will still have to explain how the universe works just as well as the model we currently have.

Native

I agree. If the "standing cosmology" has to invent something which isn´t directly observed in cosmos, it's more likely that they don't fully understand the laws of physics.

In the case of "dark matter" this derives from assuming "gravitational laws of celestial motions" to govern everything in the Universe, but this "universal law" was contradicted by the observed starry motions in galaxies. Here, direct observations was ignored and the invisible "dark matter" was purely invented in order to save the contradicted law. This isn´t science but scientific ignorance.

By using just 1/4 part of the fundamental forces (gravity), these scientists excludes the other 3/4 part of the fundamental forces and their specific EM-explanations, motions and qualities.

I´m afraid the "cosmic gravity"-proponents are an endangered species and Plasma Cosmology will take over together with ideas of an "Electric Universe".

Note: By linking to "Electric Universe" this doesn´t mean I agree in all of its contents.

Native

You do understand that 'dark matter' is just a term we use to describe a phenomenon that must exist in order for our model of the universe to function properly. No one claims that it's just a single thing, it could very well be two or more phenomenon working in conjunction.
"Dark matter" being more than 1 phenomenon? Seriously?

Well, I´m sure the gravity-society would love that and then they can get their contradicted ideas going for centuries, thus conveniently claiming "this dark matter and that dark matter" to count everytime they don´t understand what´s going on in cosmos.
It is certainly possible that when we do figure out what 'dark matter' is that our entire concept of physics will have to be discarded, but whatever new model develops.
This is completely reversed to the standing standards of the Scientific Method! The very idea of "gravitational laws of celestial motions" was directly contradicted on the cosmological scale and according to the scientific method, the LAW itself has to be revised, discarded and replaced with another hypothesis.

This was in fact what Einstein tried to do, but his speculative ideas of "curving space time" nonsense were even worse than the contradicted Newtonian ideas he tried to replace.

QuestioningMind

"Dark matter" being more than 1 phenomenon? Seriously?

Well, I´m sure the gravity-society would love that and then they can get their contradicted ideas going for centuries, thus conveniently claiming "this dark matter and that dark matter" to count everytime they don´t understand what´s going on in cosmos.

This is completely reversed to the standing standards of the Scientific Method! The very idea of "gravitational laws of celestial motions" was directly contradicted on the cosmological scale and according to the scientific method, the LAW itself has to be revised, discarded and replaced with another hypothesis.

This was in fact what Einstein tried to do, but his speculative ideas of "curving space time" nonsense were even worse than the contradicted Newtonian ideas he tried to replace.

Yes, seriously.

So sorry that you don't comprehend Einsteins 'curving space-time nonsense'.