• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can God Make Nude People Clothes?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Nope! God hasn't it in his heart to do so. He knows nudists are the happiest people on earth. He doesn't want to destroy that. It's the devil who made clothing.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Most likely God's natural clothing would be something that would stick to the hair to protect genitals from bug bites and thorns, to ward off unwanted sexual advances and/or to invite sexual advances. We're talking perhaps some kind of snot-like or mud-like substance. Perhaps they put tree sap in their hair and stuck leaves to it? I really am just brainstorming here. Maybe the folks in the nudist clubs would be willing to do some experimentation to find out what works best. :foot: :p

Last edited:

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I was just going to say, "That sounds like a Sunstone kind of question." And who shows up with the first answer but Sunstone? :D

Sunstone's been an influence on me for these 7 years I've been here are the RF: Whether it is good influence or bad influence is up to the reader. ;)