• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can any creationist tell me ...

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Oh I see now, before evolutionist claimed man came from the apes like the chimpanzees, but now your switching from what evolutionist said the first time. Now that's amazing. It seems when people get caught on a subject, they switch it around to fit their agenda in another way.

Can't you evolutionist make up your minds as to which way you want to go ?

Once again, the ancestors *were* apes. But they were none of the *modern* apes. The ancestors of the modern apes were apes also. And we have common ancestors with the chimps, for example, that were apes (but neither human nor chimp).

Faithofchristian

Oh I see now, before evolutionist claimed man came from the apes like the chimpanzees, but now your switching from what evolutionist said the first time. Now that's amazing. It seems when people get caught on a subject, they switch it around to fit their agenda in another way.

Can't you evolutionist make up your minds as to which way you want to go ?
If Americans came from England, why are there still English folk?

You evolutionist will go to extremes to support your Agenda's. You can not stand it when you get caught up in your assumptions and speculations and that is all evolution is just assumptions and speculations.nothing of any fact.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You evolutionist will go to extremes to support your Agenda's. You can not stand it when you get caught up in your assumptions and speculations and that is all evolution is just assumptions and speculations.nothing of any fact.

Let me know if you have any questions, I don't reply to rhetoric.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member

So when we attempt to show where you have mistakes in your understanding, that is 'extreme' and 'supporting an agenda'???

Faithofchristian

Once again, the ancestors *were* apes. But they were none of the *modern* apes. The ancestors of the modern apes were apes also. And we have common ancestors with the chimps, for example, that were apes (but neither human nor chimp).

Man now that's a switch from what evolutionist stated back, since evolutionist couldn't explain back, now here you come trying to explain what you explained before, which doesn't explain what was explained.before by explaining the thing that was explain by evolutionist doesn't explain the explain evolutionist explained before.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Man now that's a switch from what evolutionist stated back, since evolutionist couldn't explain back, now here you come trying to explain what you explained before, which doesn't explain what was explained.before by explaining the thing that was explain by evolutionist doesn't explain the explain evolutionist explained before.

Huh?

Did you not understand what I wrote? If not, do you have a question that would help you to understand it?

If you go back 7 million years, there were apes around. None of the apes at that time were chimps, gorillas, orangutans, or humans.

That population split into several smaller populations. This didn't happen all at once. There were several stages of this splitting.

Each of those smaller populations changed over time. One lead to humans. Another lead to chimps. Another lead to gorillas, etc.

So, our ancestors were apes. But those ancestors were not *modern* apes (like chimps, gorillas, orangutans, or humans).

Is this really so hard to understand?

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Polymath, stop with your laughing and post some definite proof that macroevolution is being observed happening right now. I'm not laughing at you, I'm beginning to think you're just some crackpot who believes in estimates and suggestions and I'm tempted to just ignore you..
Careful, your transference is showing

McBell

You creationists really do need a new song and dance.

Faithofchristian

You creationists really do need a new song and dance.

For your information I am not a creationists, I do not believe the earth is 6000 yrs old.
The earth actually is Millions to Billions of yrs old. And the Dinosaurs bones stands there to prove that the earth is alot older than creationists say the earth is.

McBell

For your information I am not a creationists, I do not believe the earth is 6000 yrs old.
The earth actually is Millions to Billions of yrs old. And the Dinosaurs bones stands there to prove that the earth is alot older than creationists say the earth is.
My apologies for thinking you a creationist.

The new song and dance is still highly recommended and long over due

Faithofchristian

Huh?

Did you not understand what I wrote? If not, do you have a question that would help you to understand it?

If you go back 7 million years, there were apes around. None of the apes at that time were chimps, gorillas, orangutans, or humans.

That population split into several smaller populations. This didn't happen all at once. There were several stages of this splitting.

Each of those smaller populations changed over time. One lead to humans. Another lead to chimps. Another lead to gorillas, etc.

So, our ancestors were apes. But those ancestors were not *modern* apes (like chimps, gorillas, orangutans, or hu
mans).

Is this really so hard to understand?

At first you started to make alot of sense, but then you have no clue either. We nor our ancestors were or had any part with apes.You really need to get a hold of yourself and come down to earth.

I can see you have no idea about the world that then was, where the dinosaurs bones came from.

Faithofchristian

Your apology accepted, Yes I am Christian, but I am not one of them, I do not believe in the things they do, the creationists only go by what their pastor will tell them. They are not knowledgeable to search out what their told to see if there is any truth in what their being told. This proves they are just gullible.

Faithofchristian

If I may say, before this world that we live in now, before this world came to be, there was a world unto which the Dinosaurs lived.
I don't know if you believe in God or not, in God's word the Bible speaks about the world that then was. And to what happened to that world, why it was destroyed. That now the paleontologist find the Dinosaurs bones in the earth, from that world.That creationists can not accept.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
At first you started to make alot of sense, but then you have no clue either. We nor our ancestors were or had any part with apes.You really need to get a hold of yourself and come down to earth.

I can see you have no idea about the world that then was, where the dinosaurs bones came from.

OK, so the problem isn't that you don't understand, but that you don't agree?

Well, the problem is that we actually have fossils of many of these ancestors and yes, they are apes.

Yes, we have quite a few ideas about how the world was then, and even far before. You see, the past leaves things behind that we can use to figure out what happened in the past.

The dinosaur bones came from dinosaurs. Duh.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
We nor our ancestors were or had any part with apes.

Yes, we *are* biologically apes.

1) Are you made of complex cells with internal organelles? If so, you are a eucaryote.

2) Do your cells have membranes made of lipids rather than walls made from glucosides and are they surrounded by an extracellular matrix composed of collagen and glycoproteins? Then you are an Animal.

3) During embryo development, does the blastopore (the first opening) become the anus? Then you are a Deuterostome.

4) Do you have a head, backbone, brain, red blood cells, and kidneys? Then you are a Vertebrate.

5) Are air-breathing, have hair, three ear bones, sweat glands, the ability to regulate internal temperature and specialized teeth? Then you are a Mammal.

6) Do you lack an epi-pubic bone and do females like you have a uterus which produces a placenta during pregnancy? Then you are a placental Mammal.

7) Do you have a collar bone, opposable fingers, a flat nail on fingers and toes, eye sockets made from bone, stereoscopic vision, an enlarged cerebral cortex? Then you are a Primate.

8) Do you have a narrow nose and downward pointed nostrils, broad rib cage, a fused frontal bone, convoluted cerebral hemispheres, a large brain for his size of mammal, color vision, a lack of tail, and a lack of cheek pouches? Then you are an Ape.

So, yes, if you are human, then you *are* an ape.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
If I may say, before this world that we live in now, before this world came to be, there was a world unto which the Dinosaurs lived.
It was the same world. Only earlier.

I don't know if you believe in God or not, in God's word the Bible speaks about the world that then was. And to what happened to that world, why it was destroyed.
An asteroid hit at least contributed to the decline of the dinosaurs. We even know where the impact crater is. This happened *on Earth*. It is our world, just 65 million years ago.

That now the paleontologist find the Dinosaurs bones in the earth, from that world.That creationists can not accept.

Faithofchristian

It was the same world. Only earlier.

An asteroid hit at least contributed to the decline of the dinosaurs. We even know where the impact crater is. This happened *on Earth*. It is our world, just 65 million years ago.

That asteroid was not the only thing that hit the earth Millions of years ago, There were two floods of water that came upon the earth, the first flood came upon the earth was a Million years ago. That the flood along with the asteroid destroyed the dinosaurs and all other life on earth.

I don't know if you ever have heard of the flood of Noah's, but the flood of Noah's is not the flood of water that destroyed the dinosaurs, The flood of water that destroyed the dinosaurs and all other life, would make the flood of Noah's look like a small swimming pool.

Don't let those creationists try to tell you that the flood of Noah's is what destroyed the dinosaurs. The creationists have no idea about the first earth age, where the dinosaurs lived but now long since been gone.But we do have the bones and other things from that pass. A little about what it was like.
Those ape like bones have nothing to do with us. They were a species that did live back there, but had absolutely nothing to do with us.