• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

By the way -- if you claim to be a Christian...

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
In general, the "young" are led astray, and will have to eventually find their way, if they can. Raising children correctly is the exception, not the rule. One leads by example, not with empty words, and hypocritical actions.
I won't argue the point. Words are largely meaningless if there's no substance attached to them.

Sargonski

The Trinity of Nimrod's (ruler of Babel) era, indeed had a mother earth component, and the Marxist atheist Progressive cult has a mother earth component, centered around their "green" mother earth movement. The Catholic church has a mother earth component as well, in that the mother of "Jesus" is supposedly sitting in heaven and is the central point in their prayers to God, and they worship mother earth (Astarte/Ishtar) on her feast day, which is called Easter. How often did "Jesus" kiss Mary on the mouth? Once a week, twice a week, or daily? With respect to outcome, I doubt that giving women the right to vote has worked out. Apparently, women are easily deceived, and a large majority voted for Biden. Apparently, they dragged their "B" type husbands along for the ride. As for Paul, a false prophet, the women seemed to gravitate to the guy. The Progressive women seem to gravitate towards feminine men, and sometimes can't determine whether they themselves are women or men.

Good grief this is self contradictory nonsense. First you claim Marxists hated women .. then you claim that Marxism has a mother earth component = apparently they don't hate women as much as Christianity giving them so much power.

You go on to complain that this mother Earth worship is atheist .. which is a contradiction -- the conflate environmentalism with mother earth worship .. as if Environmentalism is a bad thing on this basis.

Who knows how many times HeyZeus kissed Mary on the mouth .. and why are you asking such a silly question.... perhaps had a shag from time time .. perhaps some offspring wandering around as some traditions suggest .. What does this have to do with these Fantasy Female hating Marxists and progressives you made up .. these effeminite men hating the females that are attracted to them .... absolutely no sense this makes ?

And what do feminine men have to do with having a Female Goddess in the Pantheon ? -- one irrational thought after another but, while down this rabbit hole .. Did you favor the male prostitutes in the Temple of YHWH over the Female over in the Mother Goddess Temple area ? .. is that what you consider more masculine ? Help us to understands your though process here .. ?

2ndpillar

Good grief this is self contradictory nonsense. First you claim Marxists hated women .. then you claim that Marxism has a mother earth component = apparently they don't hate women as much as Christianity giving them so much power.

You go on to complain that this mother Earth worship is atheist .. which is a contradiction -- the conflate environmentalism with mother earth worship .. as if Environmentalism is a bad thing on this basis.

Who knows how many times HeyZeus kissed Mary on the mouth .. and why are you asking such a silly question.... perhaps had a shag from time time .. perhaps some offspring wandering around as some traditions suggest .. What does this have to do with these Fantasy Female hating Marxists and progressives you made up .. these effeminite men hating the females that are attracted to them .... absolutely no sense this makes ?

And what do feminine men have to do with having a Female Goddess in the Pantheon ? -- one irrational thought after another but, while down this rabbit hole .. Did you favor the male prostitutes in the Temple of YHWH over the Female over in the Mother Goddess Temple area ? .. is that what you consider more masculine ? Help us to understands your though process here .. ?
Here is a link to an eye chart. Free Eye Chart - Download, Print, Test | Vision Source It might help with your reading comprehension.
I wrote that in general, Progressive Marxist women hate men. Also, I said that the Progressive Marxist have a "mother earth component" as in the green new deal, and the climate change movement cult(religion), apparently run by a teenage girl. Worship of a woman is part of the Catholic church. Also, the Catholic church worships the gods, in the form of worshipping on the feast day of Astarte/Easter and a trio of gods. "Environmentalism" went off the track when scientist began making up data to uphold their narrative, and as such, it has become a religious cult, and not based on economic, political or scientific reality. Feminine men (queers) and woke Marxist Progressive women are found hand in hand, as you will find woke women supporting the queer lifestyle and unable to determine whether they themselves are women or men. Well, I suppose you know more about male prostitutes than I, for I have never heard of male prostitutes in the "Temple of YHWH". Is this the Moab temple? More "masculine" would be for men to not be dragged by the nose by women, but as the prophets prophesized, at the end times, women will rule over men. The end times is when the judgment of God falls on the world.

Sargonski

Here is a link to an eye chart. Free Eye Chart - Download, Print, Test | Vision Source It might help with your reading comprehension.
I wrote that in general, Progressive Marxist women hate men. Also, I said that the Progressive Marxist have a "mother earth component" as in the green new deal, and the climate change movement cult(religion), apparently run by a teenage girl.

Fair enough there definitely is some truth to the Marxist women hating men .. but this has exactly ZERO to do with Mother Earth or the New Green deal and Climate change cult. This is irrational nonsense that makes no sense.

2ndpillar

Fair enough there definitely is some truth to the Marxist women hating men .. but this has exactly ZERO to do with Mother Earth or the New Green deal and Climate change cult. This is irrational nonsense that makes no sense.
You apparently mourn from the loss of female gods, yet there are historical female gods in the empires of the world, mostly stemming from gods representing the god of Venus, whether from the Amazon (Olmec) to Venus (Rome), to Ishtar, god of Mesopotamian, all linked as a fertility goddesses. We are now in the era of the mother earth goddess, whereas you need to start eating bugs, and going without heat and reliable transportation to save mother earth. Marxism is an atheistic cult about turning one against the other, originally in the form of the wealthy against the poor, and then one race against another, and now the crazy environmentalist, against the rational, all under the thumb of the elites, who of course, have no common sense whatsoever, for they have no foundation. They have sold their souls to who knows who, but apparently at the direction of people like Soros, who try and use their money efficiently, by buying low level politicians, such as buying prosecutors to undercut law and order, and cause chaos, which would enable them to restructure everything in their image.

Sargonski

You apparently mourn from the loss of female gods, yet there are historical female gods in the empires of the world, mostly stemming from gods representing the god of Venus, whether from the Amazon (Olmec) to Venus (Rome), to Ishtar, god of Mesopotamian, all linked as a fertility goddesses. We are now in the era of the mother earth goddess, whereas you need to start eating bugs, and going without heat and reliable transportation to save mother earth. Marxism is an atheistic cult about turning one against the other, originally in the form of the wealthy against the poor, and then one race against another, and now the crazy environmentalist, against the rational, all under the thumb of the elites, who of course, have no common sense whatsoever, for they have no foundation. They have sold their souls to who knows who, but apparently at the direction of people like Soros, who try and use their money efficiently, by buying low level politicians, such as buying prosecutors to undercut law and order, and cause chaos, which would enable them to restructure everything in their image.

Female God worshipig Marxist atheist bug eaters -and crazy environmentalists don't have a general hatred for women .. and have nothing to do with this failed undertanding of Ha Satan and choice of worship in the Temple of YHWH. Was it the male temple prostitutes ... or for those who don't hate the Female Goddess .. the female temple prostitutes.

What is your choice of worship .. is it the female goddess .. or the manly male ? .. not sure if they had any Trans choice unfortunately.

2ndpillar

Female God worshipig Marxist atheist bug eaters -and crazy environmentalists don't have a general hatred for women .. and have nothing to do with this failed undertanding of Ha Satan and choice of worship in the Temple of YHWH. Was it the male temple prostitutes ... or for those who don't hate the Female Goddess .. the female temple prostitutes.

What is your choice of worship .. is it the female goddess .. or the manly male ? .. not sure if they had any Trans choice unfortunately.
It is the blue haired Marxist Progressive woke women who apparently disdain and don't need men, not men hating women. The woke Progressive Marxist men, apparently love women enough to try and clam to be women. As for the perversion around the followers of Satan/devil, which identifies the Progressives, which seems to increase minute by minute. That is because the followers of Satan/Devil, have no foundation, and are simply blown in the wind. Who is "they"? Are you talking about some 900 B.C. Moabites, who were unable to read about Job because there were no bibles in the library of the time, much less the fact that they couldn't read. Did you go to one of the "elite" colleges?

Sargonski

It is the blue haired Marxist Progressive woke women who apparently disdain and don't need men, not men hating women. The woke Progressive Marxist men, apparently love women enough to try and clam to be women. As for the perversion around the followers of Satan/devil, which identifies the Progressives, which seems to increase minute by minute. That is because the followers of Satan/Devil, have no foundation, and are simply blown in the wind. Who is "they"? Are you talking about some 900 B.C. Moabites, who were unable to read about Job because there were no bibles in the library of the time, much less the fact that they couldn't read. Did you go to one of the "elite" colleges?

What do Blue haired atheist woke man hating women have to do with your disdain for the Divine Feminine the perversion of Ha Satan ? - the preference for male Prostitutes in the Temple of YHWH and disdain for the female temple Prostitutes over in the Asherah section of the Temple.

Not sure why you bring up the Moabites in 900BC .. but many of those lads could be seen over in the Asherah Section .. appreciating the Divine Female ..along with the Israelites who were very devout worshipiers of YHWH's consord and Queen of Heaven. .. cakes Pillar .. they would make cakes for the queen of Heaven ..

Why is it you so disdain the Divine Female .. like the devout followers of Paul the Prude .. perhaps castrating himself like Origen .. sad commentary that one.

2ndpillar

What do Blue haired atheist woke man hating women have to do with your disdain for the Divine Feminine the perversion of Ha Satan ? - the preference for male Prostitutes in the Temple of YHWH and disdain for the female temple Prostitutes over in the Asherah section of the Temple.

Not sure why you bring up the Moabites in 900BC .. but many of those lads could be seen over in the Asherah Section .. appreciating the Divine Female ..along with the Israelites who were very devout worshipiers of YHWH's consord and Queen of Heaven. .. cakes Pillar .. they would make cakes for the queen of Heaven ..

Why is it you so disdain the Divine Female .. like the devout followers of Paul the Prude .. perhaps castrating himself like Origen .. sad commentary that one.
One of the images of your Asherah, the Canaanite goddess, was a wooden cross, which the "Christians" of today, kneel to, and worship today. That should make you happy. As in the present, men sought men, and kneeled and worship the sun (sun god/Bel), but God called that "detestable", which you might disagree. The worship of the gods of the nations resulted in the judgment of Judah being conquered and slaved out by Nebuchadnezzar. As for Origin, it appears he is only generally followed by the Eastern church, whereas his ideas of atonement were false. Paul didn't disdain the females, for he used them for his support. He might have thought little of their intelligence, for he apparently was easily able to persuade them to his cause, who in turn persuaded their type B husbands into supporting him as well, much like is done today.
1 Kings 14:24 (NIV) There were even male shrine prostitutes in the land; the people engaged in all the detestable practices of the nations the LORD had driven out befor…

Sargonski

One of the images of your Asherah, the Canaanite goddess, was a wooden cross, which the "Christians" of today, kneel to, and worship today. That should make you happy. As in the present, men sought men, and kneeled and worship the sun (sun god/Bel), but God called that "detestable", which you might disagree. The worship of the gods of the nations resulted in the judgment of Judah being conquered and slaved out by Nebuchadnezzar. As for Origin, it appears he is only generally followed by the Eastern church, whereas his ideas of atonement were false. Paul didn't disdain the females, for he used them for his support. He might have thought little of their intelligence, for he apparently was easily able to persuade them to his cause, who in turn persuaded their type B husbands into supporting him as well, much like is done today.
1 Kings 14:24 (NIV) There were even male shrine prostitutes in the land; the people engaged in all the detestable practices of the nations the LORD had driven out befor…

Its not My Asherah - We are talking about the Temple of YHWH .. The male temple prostitutes- and the Female Temple prostitutes of Goddess Asherah ..the Gods worshiped through union with these Holy servants of the Gods.

You expressed disdain for worship of the Divine Female -- and I have no say in that ... your preference for the divine male worship ... and what that entailed in the Temple of your God YHWH....

I said nothing about that being my God ... and I agree that some of the practices in the Temple of YHWH were detestable .. but that is your Ha Satan with which to deal.. should have known worshiping a God named Jealousy would be trouble friend .. end up shaga diddly doo doo

2ndpillar

Its not My Asherah - We are talking about the Temple of YHWH .. The male temple prostitutes- and the Female Temple prostitutes of Goddess Asherah ..the Gods worshiped through union with these Holy servants of the Gods.

You expressed disdain for worship of the Divine Female -- and I have no say in that ... your preference for the divine male worship ... and what that entailed in the Temple of your God YHWH....

I said nothing about that being my God ... and I agree that some of the practices in the Temple of YHWH were detestable .. but that is your Ha Satan with which to deal.. should have known worshiping a God named Jealousy would be trouble friend .. end up shaga diddly doo doo
You seem firmly entrenched in your "shaga diddly" narrative. Casting aspersions on God, will not end well. Your female god Asherah was the one entangled in prostitution. As for today, the women can't find men who will have anything to do with their "free spirits" based around lawlessness, and lewdness.

Muffled

Jesus in me
There was a world wide flood and here is how naysayers deny and explain away the evidence,
Lol
I believe there is evidence of floods all over the world because there are rivers that flood all over the world. That is not evidence that there was a flood that covered the whole world.

I believe seashells on a mountain are not evidence of a flood but rather of geological changes.

Muffled

Jesus in me
A false prophet is one who makes a false prophecy? Paul said "we shall not all sleep"/die, which is antithetical to the Word of God with regard to Jeremiah 31:30 and has proven to be a lie in many ways. Paul is dead, his listeners are dead, and all those reading his words are going to die. As for being "saved", which is being "saved" from death with regards to Joel 2:31-32, only those on Mt Zion and in Jerusalem are pointed out as the one's who "escape" per Joel 2:32-3-2 with regard to the "day of the LORD", the day of Judgment for the "nations"/Gentiles (Joel 3:2). "Christianity" teaches the inverse of what is to happen, which according to Matthew 13:25-50, "those who commit lawlessness", as in those who follow Paul's false gospel of grace with be "raptured" out first, whereas Yeshua in Matthew 13:30 -50 states that it is the tares/wicked/lawless who will be the "first" to be gathered out and thrown into the fire. Paul would be among the wolves (false prophets) in sheep's clothing of Matthew 7:12-15.
I believe you took that out of context. It is a prophecy of things to come when jesus returns but that has not happened yet so people die in the meantime.