• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bush (usa) And Calderon (mexico) Legalize Homosexual Mariage!

anyscientologist

First: You didn't say that.

Here's what I said:

The rise of the USA police state and its expansion to Mexican territory is a fact. A mariage of the two police states mean this homosexual union is a fact! The Nort American Police State is here.

Prize of freedom: Constant alertness and willingnes to fight back! L. Ronald Hubbard.

Have no other way but do my duty! fight back the Nort American Police state, the homo mariage of Bush and Calderon.

Do your duty too.

One of the consequences of this mariage (homos don't have natural children) is the adopted martial law on Mexico:

At all. Second: Neither can an infertile heterosexual couple. What's your point?

Neither an infertile rabit.

The point? This mariage between the USA police state and the new Mexican Police State is against the people.

Second, the point is that homosexuals do not have the capacity to bear children.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
anyscientologist said:
Here's what I said:
And here's the really funny part: I don't see "and if you put two gay people of the same sex on an island they won't be able to have children" anywhere in that!
Second, the point is that homosexuals do not have the capacity to bear children.
Wow, I wasn't aware a lesbian's ovaries and uterus stopped working or a gay man stopped producing sperm the second they came out as gay/realized they were gay! What about bi people? Do they sort of have functioning reproductive organs, or is it fully functional when with the opposite sex and sterile as a hospital when with the same sex?

If you want to go on a political rant about international relations, try using something other than gay marriage while going on a rant about how gay people supposedly can't have children.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
anyscientologist said:
No, it has to do with statistics. Example: Homosexuals today are a high risk sector of society for AIDS.

what the hell does HIV/AIDS rates among homosexuals have to do with this? anyway, everyoen who has unprotected sex runs the risk of STDs.

besides, that's only gay men, lesbian women have the lowest rate - and they are still classed as homosexuals.

dude, if you want to make political commentary, by all means go ahead, but don't be slagging off gays in the process.

M

Majikthise

Harry Harrison wrote much better fiction than Hubbard, you should try it.:rolleyes:

anyscientologist

Wow, I wasn't aware a lesbian's ovaries and uterus stopped working or a gay man stopped producing sperm the second they came out as gay/realized they were gay! What about bi people? Do they sort of have functioning reproductive organs, or is it fully functional when with the opposite sex and sterile as a hospital when with the same sex?

If you want to go on a political rant about international relations, try using something other than gay marriage while going on a rant about how gay people supposedly can't have children

this doesn't changes the fact, verifyable fact, that a pair of homos or a pair of lesvians can have children if left on an umpopulated island.

bis were never mentioned.

anyscientologist

what the hell does HIV/AIDS rates among homosexuals have to do with this
?

It has to do with statistics. Lesvian and gay coples have child abuse statistics too.

anyway, everyoen who has unprotected sex runs the risk of STDs.

That has to do with statistics too. Depending on the group you belong to: married to an eterosexual couple, to a cheating couple, you cheating... homo marriages, gay, lesvians.

besides, that's only gay men, lesbian women have the lowest rate

Shure, there's biomecanic factors involved.

dude, if you want to make political commentary, by all means go ahead, but don't be slagging off gays in the process.

The problem is that "Gay Rights" (as misunderstood as they are today) are slagging off (harming) society at large. That is, gay right over the rights of children to have a mother and a father. Child rights to not being aborted.

anyscientologist

Nevermind, both USA and Mexican governments are deeply involved in pedophile scandals.

260307gonzales.jpg
Gonzales Implicated In Cover-Up Of New Pedophile Scandal
Letter from Sutton's office legitimized raping of boys in minor's facility

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Monday, March 26, 2007

digg_url = 'http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2007/260307pedophilescandal.htm';digg_title = 'Gonzales Implicated In Cover-Up Of New Pedophile Scandal';digg_bodytext = 'Journalist Jerome Corsi appeared on the Alex Jones Show today to discuss in depth his astounding new investigation that implicates both Alberto Gonzales and U.S. Attorney Johnny Sutton in the cover-up of a pedophilia scandal involving the Texas Youth Commission.';digg_topic = 'politics';

Journalist Jerome Corsi appeared on the Alex Jones Show today to discuss in depth his astounding new investigation that implicates both Alberto Gonzales and U.S. Attorney Johnny Sutton in the cover-up of a pedophilia scandal involving the Texas Youth Commission.
"Attorney General Alberto Gonzales and U.S. Attorney Johnny Sutton, both already under siege for other matters, are now being accused of failing to prosecute officers of the Texas Youth Commission after a Texas Ranger investigation documented that guards and administrators were sexually abusing the institution's minor boy inmates," writes Corsi in a report for World Net Daily.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2007/260307pedophilescandal.htm

I dont' know of Canada, but mexican pedophiles run the Congress and other areas.

turk179

I smell something....
Although I believe that your egotism will prevent you from understanding the helpful hint I am about to give you, anyscientologist, I will try my best anyways.

The main reason to post in a debate forum is to try to get your point across. The point you are trying to get across is the North American police state. You are using homosexuality in a derogatory way to try to get your point across. The problem here lies in the fact that there are a lot of people here that are sympathetic to homosexuals or are homosexuals themselves. In your attempt to get your point across you have perverted homosexuality to suit your needs. This has offended some (including myself.)

Maybe you should try to go about this another way. Otherwise the only thing you will end up arguing is homosexuality and you will miss out in the whole US and Mexico police state argument.

anyscientologist

Thurk, your analisis is right.

the problem is that a very degrading side efect of the American Union is the implementation in Mexico of the homosexual policy fads prevalent in the USA.

1. there's no problem if homosexuals want ot mary... there's a huge problem is there's a campaign to substitute existing mariages in Mexico with homo mariages.

2. There's no problem if homos want to marry and adopt children (if they pass the prerequisites)... but thre's a lof of a problem if homo marriage adoption substitutes natural fathers of a child.

In short. I have nothing against gays. But I have everithing against Rockefeller financing the decay of society with the substitution of the whole culture for the fad of homosexuality.

Can you understand that the comon enemy is Lord Rothschild and Rockefeller?

Right now in Mexico there is the adoption of abortion on grounds of poor economy, or as one abortist (female) stated it: "to abort so as not to loose the job". This is going to destroy the Mexican society.

And there is also the homo mariages issue. There's no problem with them being maried, there's a lot of a problem if it is imposed as a fad.