• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bush and Blair.....

Nehustan

......hehehe....just like the husband whose wife was cheating...it seems they were the last to know :rolleyes:

Nehustan

...here is one I prepared earlier....

AI.jpg

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Nehustan said:
......hehehe....just like the husband whose wife was cheating...it seems they were the last to know :rolleyes:

And the wife for not knowing what "cheating" was till the husband who was the last to know explained it to her!

Nehustan

Here's the whole transcript of the 'speech'...

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5433122

my particular favourite parts are....

Q: Prime Minister, this possibly your last official visit to Washington as prime minister.
PRESIDENT BUSH: Wait a minute! (Laughter.) Back-to-back disses.
Q: At least the beginning of the end of your particular special relationship. Will you miss the president? What will you miss about him?
PRESIDENT BUSH: (Laughs.)
Q: And for the president, what will you miss about Tony Blair? And what are you looking for in an eventual replacement?
PRESIDENT BUSH: Mm. I'll miss those red ties is what I'll miss. (Laughter.) I say one thing. He can answer the question. Don't count him out. Let me tell it to you that way. I know a man of resolve and vision and courage, and I -- my attitude is, I want him to be here so long as I'm the president.

followed by....

Q: Mr. President, you spoke about missteps and mistakes in Iraq. Could I ask both of you which missteps and mistakes of your own you most regret?
PRESIDENT BUSH: It sounds like kind of a familiar refrain here. (Scattered laughter.) Saying "Bring it on." Kind of tough talk, you know, that sent the wrong signal to people. That I learned some lessons about expressing myself maybe in a little more sophisticated manner. You know, "Wanted dead or alive," that kind of talk.

culminating with....

PRESIDENT BUSH: Mr. Prime Minister, can I buy you dinner?
PRIME MINISTER BLAIR: Certainly.
PRESIDENT BUSH: Thank you. Appreciate it. Thank you.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/multimedia/bushblair_endlesslove.mov

Nehustan

Nehustan said:
PRESIDENT BUSH: Mm. I'll miss those red ties is what I'll miss. (Laughter.) I say one thing. He can answer the question. Don't count him out. Let me tell it to you that way. I know a man of resolve and vision and courage, and I -- my attitude is, I want him to be here so long as I'm the president.

Well of course George....he's part of the Adminstration....