• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bully Beats Boy Over Bacon

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
From the article, we see the perils faced by bacon fanciers....

CLIFTON HEIGHTS, Pa. (AP) -- A southeastern Pennsylvania woman is accused of beating her 9-year-old grandson and blasting him in the face with a garden hose because he ate too much bacon.
The Delaware County Daily Times reports Marilee Ann Kolynych was arrested Tuesday.
Clifton Heights police say the 63-year-old Kolynych was angry at her grandson because she believed he ate too much bacon at breakfast and didn't leave enough for everyone else.

News from The Associated Press

He probably won't eat so much bacon again but this kind of casual abuse/violence really sickens me.

The other day I saw a woman grab the front of her young (Maybe eight years old) daughters coat at the neck in her fist, pull her up daughers face close to hers and then call her a 'little ******* *****' before shoving her away. I don't know what her daughter had done but I don't think it warranted that kind of treatment.

No doubt her mother treated her the same and her daughter will probably do the same to her children.