• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Buffy The Vampire Slayer

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I really like it though I had to endure the first season and so. Becomes a lot more enjoyable later on.

Pastek

Sunni muslim
I liked a lot this show, I watched all the seasons. I usually hate when it's about vampires like True Blood and all those series, but Buffy was really good.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I liked it. Liked the later seasons more as I was always more a Spike fan than Angel.

Speaking of True Blood, in the Sookie books there is this part in the fourth book, where Eric is staying with her, where he is watching her boxed set of Buffy. She makes comment about how he finds it funny that their foreheads get all bumpy when their fangs come out. :p

Titanic

I liked it. Liked the later seasons more as I was always more a Spike fan than Angel.

Speaking of True Blood, in the Sookie books there is this part in the fourth book, where Eric is staying with her, where he is watching her boxed set of Buffy. She makes comment about how he finds it funny that their foreheads get all bumpy when their fangs come out. :p

I like True Blood a lot but there will never ever be another show like Buffy. Buffy was the best supernatural tv show ever.