• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

British Values

Notanumber

A Free Man
They won't, just give him a warning. He's just wasting their time. Only after publicity.

Warning reporters for doing their job is sinister.

The UK is not China.

Nigel said -

I witnessed first hand our Border Force acting as a taxi service for illegal migrants in Dover this morning. This scandal continues and people have got every right to be angry about it.

Good to hear that no action will be taken against Neil Ferguson, or cabinet member Robert Jenrick for breaching lockdown. No night-time knock at the door for the establishment then.

No police action over scientist's lockdown breach
Scotland Yard says Prof Neil Ferguson's behaviour was "plainly disappointing" but rules out fining him.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Warning reporters for doing their job is sinister.

The UK is not China.

Nigel said -

I witnessed first hand our Border Force acting as a taxi service for illegal migrants in Dover this morning. This scandal continues and people have got every right to be angry about it.

Good to hear that no action will be taken against Neil Ferguson, or cabinet member Robert Jenrick for breaching lockdown. No night-time knock at the door for the establishment then.

No police action over scientist's lockdown breach
Scotland Yard says Prof Neil Ferguson's behaviour was "plainly disappointing" but rules out fining him.
It is interesting that the right wing say nothing about Farage, yet they have targeted Prof. Ferguson who is guilty of nothing more than Johnson has done.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Have the BBC “reporters” been confined to barracks?
Yes, most, if not all have, they are reporting from their own houses.

Once again though, you ignore my question and try to deflect. As my mum always said, two wrongs do not make a right

Notanumber

A Free Man
Yes, most, if not all have, they are reporting from their own houses.

Once again though, you ignore my question and try to deflect. As my mum always said, two wrongs do not make a right

I will have to start watching the BBC news then to see (for as long as I can stand it).

Is that their excuse for ignoring the Illegal immigration invasion?

Fire up your twitter account and ask him.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Jeff is right again. He is the voice of common sense.

Nigel is getting an idea of how the establishment have treated Tommy Robinson because they don’t like his message either.

Notanumber

A Free Man
This Political Correctness should not be a British value.

A victim of the infamous Rochdale grooming gang recently met her abuser face to face while shopping in ASDA. This was not part of a victim perpetrator meet in order to try and understand crimes.

Adil Khan was jailed for eight years in 2012 after being convicted of trafficking and conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with a child, he was released in 2016. He was supposed to have been deported back to Pakistan he appealed against that and lost that appeal in 2018, but still remains in the UK.

Ian Collins speaks to former detective constable Maggie Oliver, who was the lead investigator on the Rochdale child sex abuse ring case for the Greater Manchester Police.

Maggie claims that the convictions made in the Rochdale child sex abuse ring of 9 men in early 2012 barely scratched the surface of what she describes as a "highly organised crime group that numbered hundreds of perpetrators" and countless young victims.

Altfish

Veteran Member

A victim of the infamous Rochdale grooming gang recently met her abuser face to face while shopping in ASDA. This was not part of a victim perpetrator meet in order to try and understand crimes.

Adil Khan was jailed for eight years in 2012 after being convicted of trafficking and conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with a child, he was released in 2016. He was supposed to have been deported back to Pakistan he appealed against that and lost that appeal in 2018, but still remains in the UK.

Ian Collins speaks to former detective constable Maggie Oliver, who was the lead investigator on the Rochdale child sex abuse ring case for the Greater Manchester Police.

Maggie claims that the convictions made in the Rochdale child sex abuse ring of 9 men in early 2012 barely scratched the surface of what she describes as a "highly organised crime group that numbered hundreds of perpetrators" and countless young victims.
So, why has our right wing government not deported this man.

What has this got to do with British Values? What did you say British Values were?

What on earth has it to do with being PC?

Altfish

Veteran Member

Anyway, you have still not answered my question about Dorries keeping her job after tweeting vile racist lies about Starmer?
Do you support Dorries?

Notanumber

A Free Man
Do any Guardian writers have British values?

Do they all class Jeremy Corbyn as a friend even though he has taken £20,000 off the Iranian government?

I do not consider throwing gays off roofs a British value or even small point as this Guardian writer believes it to be.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Do any Guardian writers have British values?

Do they all class Jeremy Corbyn as a friend even though he has taken £20,000 off the Iranian government?

I do not consider throwing gays off roofs a British value or even small point as this Guardian writer believes it to be.
If you tell me what British Values are, I'll endeavour to answer your question.