• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Brexit, an idiot's perspective Briefly

Ultimatum

Classical Liberal

From 0:00 to 0:40 it all goes swimmingly.

0:59: UK must pass a Brexit Bill upon which the House will vote in favour.

1:15: Well this **** would have been all avoided had we just accepted pre-referendum that Single Market membership, a la Flexcit, should have been the plan.

1:25: He says that there is no procedure for anything, so who knows? I think this goes to show the depth of knowledge this shallow ignoramus has. WE KNOW about what will happen if we join the WTO. WE KNOW what will happen if we join the EEA. WE KNOW what will happen if we wish to pursue a FTA.

1:30: The depiction in the top left exemplifying his claim that it is a 'fog' is, once again, the typical Remainer shallow knowledge--no vision.

He also portrays the typical doom and gloom claim: economic destruction--the UK will burn to ashes oh no!

But the FTSE 100 has arisen to levels higher than pre-Brexit levels since September 2015, FTSE 250 is recovering from the catastrophic collapse on the 23rd and the Sterling exchange rate has remained at a constant level since referendum day (which is not atypical and I would expect to see it increase by September).

Thoughts

Last edited by a moderator:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Is it my imagination that the person who made the video isn't even a part of the UK? Doesn't sound English, Welsh, Irish or Scottish or even like a sheep.... Bah!