• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Breaking news..Canada mobilizes forces towards US borders after receiving unlimited funding.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Detailed reports come in incrementally as each event unfolds. Covered here.....

World leaders state that a sleeping giant has awoken.

And it ain't looking pretty.....

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Well, my health care/insurance delimas are over now. And I'm looking forward to breakfasts of nothing but real maple syrup and not that fake boiled sugar crap.

Twilight Hue

It's a good thing I still have my toque and I'll get the eat at Swiss Chalet again!

Twilight Hue

Well, my health care/insurance delimas are over now. And I'm looking forward to breakfasts of nothing but real maple syrup and not that fake boiled sugar crap.
And you get Tim Hortons back and rightfully re-establish the corporate headquarters once again in Oakville.

dianaiad

Hey, that means I won't have to go get a passport! Cool. I predict an invasion of extremely polite soldiers; I will simply feed them my traditional family recipe, chicken noodle soup (with home made noodles) and point out that two of my daughters are still single....

Stanyon

WWMRD?
They aren't going to try to make us chew that "Thrills" gum are they? It really does taste like soap

whirlingmerc

Detailed reports come in incrementally as each event unfolds. Covered here.....

World leaders state that a sleeping giant has awoken.

And it ain't looking pretty.....

Is hockey going to be the national sport now?

As I understand it, if evangelicals shared the gospel in part of Canada decades ago there could be up to 8 years in prison,,, send me a cake with a file in it please in case they revive that practice
because.... wait for it...

Canadian Supreme Court Ruling Has Implications for Christian Witness
Canadian Supreme Court Ruling Has Implications for Christian Witness
MARCH 6, 2013 | Joe Carter
upheld a ban on “hate speech”contested by a Christian activist, ruling that the country’s hate speech ban “is a reasonable limit on freedom of religion and is demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society.”

Although Jesus said “the truth will set you free,” in Canada speaking the same truths proclaimed in God’s Word could potentially land Christians in jail

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

military-humor-canadian-air-force.jpg

ea6803cdd3539ccfc140fc3e18ef13ff.jpg

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Is it a good game? I'm looking for something new to play.

Edit: Haha, "Tim Horton's National Airport"

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
California should become part of Canada. We'd be happy with health care for all etc and the Republican party would be thrilled not to have to deal with us any longer.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I wonder how the Canadians will plan on invading? I saw them on TV once cheering each other on, rooting for each other, and supporting each other even though they were all competing against each other. Will we be taking turns shooting, congratulating each other on good shots, and hearing lots of "sooory boot that!" whenever an American gets shot? If they get shot? Will the Canadians even go to war? Their strategic reserve does consist of maple syrup, after all.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
California should become part of Canada. We'd be happy with health care for all etc and the Republican party would be thrilled not to have to deal with us any longer.
I'd be fine and dandy with that. We get the goods Canada has, they get take in America's own battered and bruised masses who ran from the Bible Belt to California to breath free.