• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Brand New!

Two-bit guru

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum but I've been watching it for a while and really like it. I feel it's time to get involved.

A little bit about myself, I think of myself as spiritual but not associated with any specific religion. I believe we may all be on different paths but heading in a similar direction.

In my free time I work on a blog about meditation and organic gardening and whatever else comes into my head. If you're interested you can check it out at twobitguru.com. (Hopefully this won't be taken as spam. If the mods have an issue with it just let me know and I'll happily edit the post)

Looking forward to contributing and making new friends.

Eno

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!
Don't worry...we like Spam....with eggs, Spam, bacon & Spam.

Last edited:

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I thought I detected a whiff of Monty Python there, for just a moment, but a bunch of singing vikings did not appear, so apparently spam was not mentioned...although we do like green eggs and spam, spamwise I am...

Two-bit guru

Odion, beenherebeforeagain, Seyorni, Badran, Thank you all for your welcomes!

beenherebeforeagain, you remember your Monty Python better than I do!

Seyorni, what's up with me is meditation. what's up with you?