• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Book of Daniel fulfilled.

Brian Schuh

So this Jesus person menstruated and gave birth.

That's a bit weird.
What? Females were never commanded to menstruate or give birth. Males were commanded to father children.

Look, I get this a lot, I am not a Christian. I am Jewish. If Jesus got married and had children or not, I don't give a damn.

Brian Schuh

Yet you appear to know zip about Judaism and pontificate in the Christianity DIR.
To know zip or not to know zip. That is the question.

I never went to Hebrew school, nor had a bar mitzvah. Any other personal attacks against me? You can't attack my position, which is called full preterism, so you attack a Jew who was too poor to go to Hebrew school.

Brian Schuh

>too poor for Hebrew school

Sure. That's a thing.
Anyway, back to the point of this thread, Daniel 11 and Daniel 12 has been fulfilled, accurately describing history from King Cyrus up to 1335 days after Temple was destroyed to the fall of Masada. Even something like a son of man with an army was seen in the sky, and "phantoms" were seen coming out of their graves, in fulfillment of Daniel 12 many that sleep in dust shall rise.

I cited my sources. But just like Jesus said, "You wouldn't believe even if one comes back from the dead."

Demonslayer

I thought the whole "clouds" thing was out of vogue with religious people these days. No one seems to like it when I call God the Cloud King.

Demonslayer

What else goes on up in these crazy clouds? I'm a frequent flyer and I have seen nary a chariot or winged stallion up there. Am I just unlucky?

Flankerl

Anyway, back to the point of this thread, Daniel 11 and Daniel 12 has been fulfilled, accurately describing history from King Cyrus up to 1335 days after Temple was destroyed to the fall of Masada. Even something like a son of man with an army was seen in the sky, and "phantoms" were seen coming out of their graves, in fulfillment of Daniel 12 many that sleep in dust shall rise.

I cited my sources. But just like Jesus said, "You wouldn't believe even if one comes back from the dead."

An army? Yeah that was observed by Christians who recently had lost their leader.

Phantoms out of the graves? Ah so... and then it stopped? Was there a quota? This Christian messianic age is quite literally the worst messianic age ever.
Some people in the sky are seen by some people on the ground, some "phantoms" came out of their graves and then it all stopped.

God was like "brb, while I am gone ignore how everything goes on how it always went on".

So basically the Christian messinic age is full of death, murder, innocents dying in horrible ways and so forth and so forth.
Makes you wonder how worse the Christian hell can actually be.

Brian Schuh

Was it an hallucination shared by everyone? I mean did Titus give everyone present a dose of LSD? Or did a hypnotist hypnotize the witnesses? Did they all have a psychotic break and see the same hallucination?

Brian Schuh

An army? Yeah that was observed by Christians who recently had lost their leader.

Phantoms out of the graves? Ah so... and then it stopped? Was there a quota? This Christian messianic age is quite literally the worst messianic age ever.
Some people in the sky are seen by some people on the ground, some "phantoms" came out of their graves and then it all stopped.

God was like "brb, while I am gone ignore how everything goes on how it always went on".

So basically the Christian messinic age is full of death, murder, innocents dying in horrible ways and so forth and so forth.
Makes you wonder how worse the Christian hell can actually be.
Thank you for contributing. This is some good thought here on the implications of full preterism.

If 70 C.E. to 1071 C.E. was the Christian Millennium, you got some good points. The reign of Jesus wasn't a paradise, nor was the 2nd Coming very significant except to those who valued the Temple. A special resurrection and not a universal one at time of 2nd Coming. Very anti-climatic.

Demonslayer

Was it an hallucination shared by everyone? I mean did Titus give everyone present a dose of LSD? Or did a hypnotist hypnotize the witnesses? Did they all have a psychotic break and see the same hallucination?

When you're talking to people who believe Biblical stories are not factually true...whether that's an atheist or simply one of the millions of religious people who understand the tales in the Bible are allegory...the existence of a witness in the story is irrelevant.

I might as well say Chewbacca witnessed Kylo Ren murdering Han Solo, therefore we know it really happened because there was a witness.