• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Blood is not necessary for atonement

Iymus

1. The verses from the Tanakh do not address your point, even your verse stating that the life is in the blood.

Psa 119:104 Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

Precepts / Instructions reveals truth and intentions leading towards understanding.

2. Of course your verses from the Christian scriptures say it: it is a Christian doctrine. I said nothing to the contrary of that.

Doctrine is Doctrine and with Doctrine there is teachings, instructions, house rules, expectations, etc.

Your inability to use your own words, but rather simply inundate with verses that do not speak to the quote remind me a little too much of another forum member. Have you had a name change, by chance?

Is it not reasonable to provide citation or sources? Many words or quotes I use come from the Tanakh with emphasis on what I underline.

Either way with people it can be a lose lose situation, so better for people to mock me for inability to use my own words than people to mock me for using my own words or private interpretation.

2Pe 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

Have you had a name change, by chance?

Name change? You may have seen me on Christian sites or forums that I have all been banned from in speaking negatively about the trinity.

Talk Jesus

Bible Discussion Forum

Delphi Forums Login

Feel free to search for my username and content on those sites, with exception to delphiforumns where all my content is removed.

Before January 4 2020 I have never been a member on religiousforumns.com

Iymus is a special made up name of mine; and my avatar pic is of my favorite childhood animation; Princess Mononoke. Essentially what I am trying to say is that I have no reason to create another account. Perhaps you were talking to someone of similar wave length to me when it comes to doctrine; which is nice to know.