• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Blood clots

tas8831

Long before Covid, 100,000 people died each year from blood clots. It is not at all strange that some people will die of blood clots before they get vaccinated and some will die of blood clots after they get the vaccine.

The public’s expectation of perfection: Risk of blood clot from Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine is 0.00009%

Dispatches from a Pandemic
The public’s expectation of perfection: Risk of blood clot from Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine is 0.00009%
Published: April 19, 2021 at 1:28 a.m. ET
By

Quentin Fottrell
‘It’s the same perceptual problem when we blindly drive to the airport texting, yet worry about the airplane’
The people who "have a problem" with people not getting vaccinated are the infectious disease scientists who understand what percent of a population needs to be vaccinated before things can get back to normal. The other people who "have a problem" with people not getting vaccinated are the people who believe in science and scientists.

The people who are a problem are the people who are not getting vaccinated for nonsensical reasons. The odds of an unvaccinated person contracting Covid and getting sick and/or dying are much higher than the odds of getting sick and/or dying from getting any of the vaccines.

I'm still waiting for someone to post a rational reason for not getting vaccinated.
This reminds me of the Bell's Palsy scare during the trials - anti-vaxxers oozed out of their cesspits to rant and rave about how the gubmint was giving people the palsy! Then it was revealed that the rate of Bell's Palsy among Covid vaccine recipients was the same as the rate in the population in general. Weird that no anti-vaxxers issued retractions...

tas8831

This was after not before. It didn't mean the vaccination killed them. It referred to catching civud after vaccination...

I take that back.

Some resources I found people died of covid after vaccination.

This one referred to blood clots in relation to vaccination.
Just curious - do you understand how vaccines work?

tas8831

If seven people had auto accidents after getting the vaccination I doubt if it would be attributed to the jab by anyone.
SO you've never ventured into anti-vaxxer territory, like VAERS?;)
They absolutely DO report things like broken bones after vaccination on VAERS and sundry anti-vax pits of zaniness.

tas8831

-Wuhan lab was funded by US and had US scientists working in it
-the Wuhan Institute had reportedly been testing coronaviruses in bats with some of that funding
-virus outbreak
-vaccines
-blood clots

Its all part of the same.

Yup... And Mossad agents brought down the WTC with radiation-free mini-nukes placed in the basements of the towers and were able to direct the blast energy to the exact point that planes hit them.

tas8831

It hasn't been said.....but I think it obvious

this is about herd mentality
supported by numbers heard on the news

I think I'll wait on that shot

we are dealing with something that has a life of it's own
The herd mentality is in the dolts that see preventative measures as "tyranny" and the like. Selfish, ignorant, un-American.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
o_O

Um.. no, that is not how it works.

Maybe you need to watch more science shows or something.
I do that all the time

and yeah......life mutates
to circumvent the obstacles

nothing we do is absolute
and it takes only ONE of the little buggers to survive what we put in front of it

tas8831

It makes me feel everyone is brain washed, to be blunt.
A few months ago, a relative of mine (a high school drop out, but I'm sure that is just a coincidence) shared a post on Facebook. It was littered with typos. It referred to an "MRNA virus" (caps in original). It claimed that the person writing the post's husband is a microbiologist and has worked at many "renoun institutes" and had "made science better" and was involved in making vaccines, but warned that Covid vaccines were part of a plan to control Patriots...

It was like 4 paragraphs long. It read like a 9th grader had written it. I corrected all of the science errors in it, but I was told by one of my relative's friends that it "looked right" to her.

The share on my relative's FB timeline got HUNDREDS of likes. A few weeks ago, I searched FB for keywords in the post, and it had been shared by dozens of people, including on some chiropractic pages, health guru-type pages, and even by a couple of nurses. I did my best to report the posts for false claims about health. But I checked a few places last week, and FB left them up - not even a warning. FB doesn't want to upset the ignorant, you see.

So yes, a lot of people are brainwashed.

Just not in the way you seem to think.

tas8831

I do that all the time

and yeah......life mutates
to circumvent the obstacles

nothing we do is absolute
and it takes only ONE of the little buggers to survive what we put in front of it
No, that is not how it works.

Viruses do not mutate in response to "obstacles." They just mutate. And sometimes those mutations allow them to deal with the obstacles.

Watch a science program about evolution.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Just curious - do you understand how vaccines work?

Yes. Ecco and some others seem to have a vendetta on me for some reason.

The comment was replying to @ecco when he/she said that "Long before Covid, 100,000 people died each year from blood clots. It is not at all strange that some people will die of blood clots before they get vaccinated and some will die of blood clots after they get the vaccine."

The article wasn't referring to people dying from blood clots because of COVID. It was referring to blood clots after the J&J vaccine had been taken. It didn't make a direct connection (though people here think I was making that "assumption") but the government and scientists seem to think there is some sort of connection therefore the pause. Coronavirus Disease 2019.

They paused it for a short while and just released it.

I'm not anti-vax or anything like that but the assumption and accusation is if I was. The OP doesn't suggest that nor does it say it nor was it put in debates.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
No, that is not how it works.

Viruses do not mutate in response to "obstacles." They just mutate. And sometimes those mutations allow them to deal with the obstacles.

Watch a science program about evolution.
do that ....a lot

tas8831

so.....you are driven by politics....

atta boy
No, I am able to recognize how politics warps the mind of those susceptible to religious/political brainwashing.

Or do

you actually

think that

urging people to get vaccinated

is a tyrannical communist

plot by Chynaaaa?

Now go watch

some science

shows.....