• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Blind Teen Journalist Asks Putin For Permission To Touch Him: You Are Very Handsome!

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Blind Teen Journalist Asks Putin For Permission To Touch Him: You Are Very Handsome!

Sometimes Putin really has his moments. This is one of them (3m30s only)

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
He really is.
:)
In fact blind people can see with their heart. The other senses are incredibly developped and they can see people's soul. Better than seeing persons.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
He really is.
In fact blind people can see with their heart. The other senses are incredibly developped and they can see people's soul. Better than seeing persons.
Very true, and the blind people I see, are always such loving persons, probably because they are so much in touch with their heart instead of mind

She is a lovely young woman, and I really like the interaction with Putin. Putin really seems a nice person, when I see him like this.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
He really is.
I'm sure the soul of a known murderer and tyrant can seem very pretty if we look at it a certain way.
Perhaps that's what people saw in men like Mussolini, too.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Very true, and the blind people I see, are always such loving persons, probably because they are so much in touch with their heart instead of mind

She is a lovely young woman, and I really like the interaction with Putin. Putin really seems a nice person, when I see him like this.

I wouldn't confuse 'sometimes charming' with 'nice'. Nothing about Putin screams 'nice' to me. Far from it.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I'm sure the soul of a known murderer and tyrant can seem very pretty if we look at it a certain way.
Perhaps that's what people saw in men like Mussolini, too.

I think he is very sweet. He kissed her hand and said spasibo (thank you) after she said he was handsome.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
I think he is very sweet. He kissed her hand and said spasibo (thank you) after she said he was handsome.
Yes, some murderers can be very charming indeed. Charles Manson was famously charismatic, a truly magnetic personality.