• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Black Magic

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
This is by far one of the most comprehensive studies of Black Magic in theory and practice, that I have come across, written by one of the worlds most prominate Sorcerers Dr. Michael A. Aquino. Beginning on page 101 of the document, Lesser Black Magic - Greater Black Magic.

https://xeper.org//maquino/nm/BlackMagicRL.pdf

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Last edited:

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
What does 'black' magic mean to you..

Ditto. Makes it more difficult to make recommendations without knowing that for sure.

However, as a general rule, I would strongly recommend foundation skills before getting into any specific type of spellcraft. At a bare minimum, you need skill at meditation, or the ability to alter your state of consciousness at will to bring about focused concentration. I'd also strongly recommend energy work, some of the more basic aspects of journeywork (e.g., visualization), and an understanding of the principles of spellcraft or acausal thinking. Each of these is a study in of itself, and some of these I have good recommendations for, while others I don't.

You can learn actual Black Magic and some workings here:

Joy of Satan (Joyofsatan.org)

There is a huge Rune guide on this site as well, you can use runes to kill and harm your targets.