• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bisexuality Confirmed!

ManTimeForgot

Temporally Challenged
The Kinsey scale might lack for accuracy or be missing out on a dimension of human sexuality I (or perhaps science) am not currently aware of existing, but that doesn't make bisexuality a myth.

Anyone who has more than one partner from multiple genders by definition qualifies as "bisexual." I don't see how this can be argued otherwise. If the alternative is to suppose that millions of people who claim to be bisexual to some extent are all liars until such point that they demonstrate this for a sexologist, then I am not going to really give much credence to said view point. That is preposterously unlikely.

This isn't hearsay in the same way religious beliefs are perpetuated. This would be like saying "People of mixed diet are a myth." There are only vegans and carnivores out there. Anyone who claims to subsist on a diet of mixed vegetables and meats is a liar, and there is no such thing as having a spectrum of desire for one side or the other.

And if the above does not sound preposterous to anyone who reads it, then I don't know how to debate any further.

MTF