• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bin Laden Warns EU of Consequenses for Republishing Mohammed Cartoon

Smoke

Done here.
I try so hard to be a pacifist, but I can't help thinking that if we had a real man in the White House, bin Laden's head would have been on a pike over the Pentagon since early in 2002. Maybe we should ask the Israelis to nail him for us. They did such a nice job with Eichmann and Yassin.

A

angellous_evangellous

I try so hard to be a pacifist, but I can't help thinking that if we had a real man in the White House, bin Laden's head would have been on a pike over the Pentagon since early in 2002. Maybe we should ask the Israelis to nail him for us. They did such a nice job with Eichmann and Yassin.

I've thought about that too...

Scarlett Wampus

psychonaut
Maybe making tapes is all he does nowadays. If he really is still able to mastermind potential attacks through a terrorist network and US Intelligence really wanted him dead I find it hard to imagine him being able to hide anywhere for long.

I just don't believe getting rid of him can be all that high a priority for the kind of people who are in the position to mobilise significant Intelligence resources against him.

Troublemane

The guy talking isnt bin Ladin. I personally think Osama's dead already, but the CIA has a plan to keep al-Qaeda thinking he's alive, since its such a diverse group of independently operating cells. They aren't that organized, more like a bunch of gangs really rather than an army.

If they think Osama's alive they might be fooled into following the orders of the fake Osama, or reveal themselves when they try to contact him. I think these vidoes are just disinformation by the US military is all, to confuse and confound the enemy.

Scarlett Wampus

psychonaut
If they think Osama's alive they might be fooled into following the orders of the fake Osama, or reveal themselves when they try to contact him. I think these vidoes are just disinformation by the US military is all, to confuse and confound the enemy.
That's an interesting idea. Seems quite plausible.

I also find it plausible that fake Osamas could serve as a political and/or strategic mouthpiece for practically anyone who could make a halfway believable tape. Probably don't even need to go as far as that. Since he is in hiding or already dead he is most active in the world a phantasm rather than an actual individual.

.lava

Veteran Member
The guy talking isnt bin Ladin. I personally think Osama's dead already, but the CIA has a plan to keep al-Qaeda thinking he's alive, since its such a diverse group of independently operating cells. They aren't that organized, more like a bunch of gangs really rather than an army.

that is highly possible imo. i think he is been dead for a long time. no doubts specially after that interview with Butto before she was murdered.