• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bikinis Half Price. Get 'Em Before They're All Gone

Skwim

Veteran Member
Came across the following ad while reading PHARYNGULA.

bikini.jpg

I'm looking for an explanation. Is there really a market for a $200 bikini, much less one for $400?

This is crazy.

source for Pharyngula

source for Bluefly

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
So....which mankini did you buy?

(An out of date spell checker we have....."mankini" is flagged as wrong!)

illykitty

RF's pet cat
No, just no. Probably costed them 1$ to make them, if that! I can't believe some people are insecure/stupid enough to buy them. >_> It boggles my mind.

Sgloom

yes, girls will pay just about anything for stuff if it has a fancy name attatched to it. im sure some guys do the same thing as well. my ex girlfriend had a purse addiction and didnt think twice about spending 400 bucks for a purse on a regular basis, sometimes only using it once or twice. it was insane! i dont even want to get into all the clothes in her closet she never wore and paid a small fortune for. this is typical of alot of girls i know too.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Amazing! Can't believe such a large price for so small a product.
Is that a typical price? Would a Wallmart bikini be as expensive?

Could one buy just the bottom for half the price, or just the top and wear Fruit-of-the-Loom briefs on the bottom?