• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bigfoot Found?

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
There IS (possibly) a large ape that roams the (forest) of North America.I mean you can NOT say there isnt!(you can if you want but prove it).

Love

Dallas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I, for one, had high hopes that they had found an actual Sasquatch.

Did you ever see Harry and the Henderson's?

I bought the doll on e-bay ..Its a collectors item.

He has a plastic face with a fake white beard..AND he is furry on the rest of his body except his feet and hands are plastic too.

It (he)was expensive..it was like $60 8 years ago..(used)

OH and I have an original teenage mutant ninga turtle doll from like 15 years ago too!

Love

Dallas

Humanistheart

There IS (possibly) a large ape that roams the (forest) of North America.I mean you can NOT say there isnt!(you can if you want but prove it).

Love

Dallas

I think we can say as far as we know there's not a big-foot like ape in the us forests. There's just not a lot of forest left, I think it's too small a habitat for someone not to have run into them by now. I think it would be more probable that a yetti like creature is in the northern parts of cannada. Much more open terrain there to support a population.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Did you ever see Harry and the Henderson's?

I bought the doll on e-bay ..Its a collectors item.

He has a plastic face with a fake white beard..AND he is furry on the rest of his body except his feet and hands are plastic too.
I am currently in search of the elusive Ed Grimley doll (I must say).

Zepirothica

Anime freak/Jesus freak
*Update* I live in Georgia and that was proven to be a hoax back in 08. I know this is an old thread, but I just wanted to say.