• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Biblical proof that God funds abortion

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Jeremiah 1:5 God says, “Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you; before you were born, I sanctified you;”

This is one of those verses that proves God already knows he is forming a child in the womb that will be aborted?, the only purpose the baby is to give abortion doctors a job, shame mothers, make them feel like child killers.

If he would stop doing that, abortion doctors would need new jobs. ;)

I will spend eternity in hell wailing, gnashing teeth, regretting that I can’t spend eternity with my him….is there a place I can go where I don't have to worship something like that?

I will regret that I could be looking at the face of God (that scripture says usually kills people when they see it)…

….instead I have to be with a Devil who never claimed to be innocent or pure….and standing up to all of heaven, when you are against God and the Angels alone outnumber you 3 to one….would make the Devil more courageous than God as well…

….for eternity, I will be telling my mother how much she sucks for not being infertile….

Keep the faith. I don't want to hurt your faith if you know a good God, but I'm simply saying, the Bible has a mix of different good and evil Yahweh, and is actually creating some atheism + genocide, terrorist regimes (Islam has evolved from , has roots in the Bible too), so, the Dogma of the Bible being without error, I have issues with, not your God, (if he is nice justice) ;)

Plus, I was asking a question and explaining why I would ask that question.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Jeremiah 1:5 God says, “Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you; before you were born, I sanctified you;”

This is one of those verses that proves God already knows he is forming a child in the womb that will be aborted?, the only purpose the baby is to give abortion doctors a job, shame mothers, make them feel like child killers.

Actually, it's more of an argument against abortion. It's declaring unborn babies as holy before God.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Actually, it's more of an argument against abortion. It's declaring unborn babies as holy before God.
He knew they would get aborted and so that was predestined, so he knew the only reason he was forming it, was to get killed by abortion...

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
Or... maybe....

God knows that that the child will be aborted and not. God knows that the Dr will peform the operation and not. All combinations and permutations co-exist eternally, and God's reaction to each and every combination and permutation is known.

Not easy to understand from the finite human perspective, but this would be a consequence of a god which is absolutley eternal and absolutley omnipotent. IOW an absolutely infinite god. The blame game requires assuming there is only 1 distinct version of the world, with only 1 distinct version of each individual, and only 1 distinct sequence of events. It's natural to make these assumptions and blame feels good doesn't it?

Edward Wierenga (1989, 175–90) offered two replies to the argument, based on differing accounts of what propositions are believed and the requirements of omniscience. On the first, an omniscient being would know all truths, propositions expressed by present-tensed sentences predicate properties of whatever time has a time-haecceity T, but they and all other propositions are eternally true.​

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I suppose I should be more grateful of a monster...

... I learned compassion, despite being annoying still,

... but maybe eliminating the God who creates evil and monsters + annoying people, would have always been the right thing to do, and maybe was the fall of the Devil?

I see next to no evidence of him being better than pagan Deities at anything but pride, narcissism, higher kill count, more organized crime, weapons of mass destruction, better at deception,

... he asks for the greatest crosses, blood sacrifices, while claiming only pagans demand sacrifices, blood of martyrs, penance,

What is better about him?

I am too stupid to be alive on many issues, last two jobs I applied for I think they won't be calling me back, the other one I was stupid enough to believe I had a clue, and failed at suicide with a train and jumping off a building.

Even I , with very many reasons to feel inept, would know that the Bible says opposite things are true, so God should know what kind of divisions and inquisitions, heresy, fights that will cause.

He should try being honest about how and where, and why he failed, then mention some things he did well at?

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
"how is God of Abraham better than Pagan gods?" That's an individual choice.

ZooGirl02

He knew they would get aborted and so that was predestined, so he knew the only reason he was forming it, was to get killed by abortion...

Just because God knows something is going to happen before it happens doesn't mean that He wills it to happen. It simply means that he permits it to happen because of our free will.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Just because God knows something is going to happen before it happens doesn't mean that He wills it to happen. It simply means that he permits it to happen because of our free will.
God chose to create a baby he knew would give abortion doctors money and a job.

God knew neither parent was ready or wanted children, so the baby would have been high risk for being an unbeliever or going to hell regardless, because I know how often criminals, drug, or sex addicts came from neglected, dysfunctional families

But God knowing the baby will only get aborted, means he had no reason to create it, other than fund abortion doctors, give them jobs. ;)

If he would stop doing that, abortion doctors would need new jobs.
Why are they not called executioners? Would be nice, if they could focus on healing people instead of killing them.
...I'm simply saying, the Bible has a mix of different good and evil Yahweh
It seems to me that you have very twisted way to see things.