• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bible code, what do you know about it?

ogmios

Man on a mission
I am wondering how many members are aware of the secret/hidden code within the original hebrew texts, the dead sea scrolls.
Isaac Newton believed there was one, so did Albert Einstein, i am unsure but I think Leonardo Da Vinci also believed there was a hidden code.
I know that it has been found and deciphered and that my name is in it.
Anyone can check to see if their name is in the code. (biblecodewisdom.com)
The code reveals many things, some heads of government use the code on a regular basis for guidance and direction.The question I have for all of you is this.
How is it possible (without GOD) to have a book written today with exact times and dates for events that are going to occur over the next four thousand years?
The dead sea scrolls were written in excess of 4 thousand years ago, and they tell of events and people that are around today. (Through the code)
Can someone explain this to me and everyone else, how is it possible without GOD? :shrug:

Reactions: FFH

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
I am wondering how many members are aware of the secret/hidden code within the original hebrew texts, the dead sea scrolls.
Isaac Newton believed there was one, so did Albert Einstein, i am unsure but I think Leonardo Da Vinci also believed there was a hidden code.
I know that it has been found and deciphered and that my name is in it.
Anyone can check to see if their name is in the code. (biblecodewisdom.com)
The code reveals many things, some heads of government use the code on a regular basis for guidance and direction.The question I have for all of you is this.
How is it possible (without GOD) to have a book written today with exact times and dates for events that are going to occur over the next four thousand years?
The dead sea scrolls were written in excess of 4 thousand years ago, and they tell of events and people that are around today. (Through the code)
Can someone explain this to me and everyone else, how is it possible without GOD? :shrug:

Maybe, cause...

Such codes can be found in any writing, if looked for?

Ever hear of the power of suggestion?

ogmios

Man on a mission
Maybe, cause...

Such codes can be found in any writing, if looked for?

Ever hear of the power of suggestion?
The power of suggestion is not equidistant letter spacing (ELS) found in text 4000+
years old.
Sorry, the question is a loaded one, :- Yitzhak Rabin was warned by the bible code assassination surrounded his name and that he should avoid travelling at a particular time, he scoffed at the suggestion and was assassinated.
After the assassination of Rabin, Benjamin Netanyahu was scheduled to travel to Amman in Jordan on a particular date, the date showed that he would be assassinated on that date... he postponed the trip for three days and as if by magic the word postponed/delayed appeared and so he went to Jordan 3 days later.
Adolf Hitler is in the bible code, surrounding his name are :-nazis, holocaust, genocide... Around Einstein the words :-science, he overturned present reality, around Newtons name was the word gravity........ power of suggestion???
extracted from "The Bible code" by Michael Drosnin a sceptic prior to investigation.

Gunfingers

Happiness Incarnate
Hello, Dan Brown, and welcome to the forum. I'm enjoying this latest work of fiction you're sharing with us!

Riverwolf

Premium Member
The power of suggestion is not equidistant letter spacing (ELS) found in text 4000+
years old.
Sorry, the question is a loaded one, :- Yitzhak Rabin was warned by the bible code assassination surrounded his name and that he should avoid travelling at a particular time, he scoffed at the suggestion and was assassinated.
After the assassination of Rabin, Benjamin Netanyahu was scheduled to travel to Amman in Jordan on a particular date, the date showed that he would be assassinated on that date... he postponed the trip for three days and as if by magic the word postponed/delayed appeared and so he went to Jordan 3 days later.
Adolf Hitler is in the bible code, surrounding his name are :-nazis, holocaust, genocide... Around Einstein the words :-science, he overturned present reality, around Newtons name was the word gravity........ power of suggestion???
extracted from "The Bible code" by Michael Drosnin a sceptic prior to investigation.

Riiiiiiiight.

And do you have any evidence to back up this claim, or are you just a tertiary source?

Riverwolf

Premium Member
I concur. Plus I think a lot of people get so caught up in creating... I mean finding... these codes that they miss a lot of the points in the actual writings.

Exactly.

Prophecy is not impressive, even if it were true. It would indicate an egotistical god trying to get us to bow to him by showing off magic tricks.

Not a god I'd bow down to.

Now, saving his people, THAT'S impressive. And you don't have to look for the hidden meanings to see that.

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
well I had a go at that website and I must say - I'm going to have a rather uneventful life - I'm not even in there! Neither is my family, or the town I live in!

ogmios

Man on a mission
well I had a go at that website and I must say - I'm going to have a rather uneventful life - I'm not even in there! Neither is my family, or the town I live in!
Dont fret over it, I am the only person I know who's name comes up and I know a lot of people.
I am not totally sure what i am supposed to do but I have a clue. The words that surround my name are "Leader", "God", "Hosea", "Angel" and Gift. What I believe this means for me is that I am supposed to be a leader for God and for peace on Earth. With the second post to this thread... It was made clear that there is some darkness about and the darkness does not like the light.
"Where there is light, darkness does not exist" so I am not surprised at the reaction of some.
The bible code does exist and I am not an author of a Dan Brown novel. I can only reveal what I have learnt over a long period of time, as I am supposed to do. That is my mission on earth.
I can see that there are some who know very little about the bible code and the mere suggestion that they do exist offends their intellectual senses, I am sorry if what is true causes such conflict within your selves, that is not my intent. There is much written on the bible code and those genuinely wanting to further their knowledge should google "bible code" and read before going off and dispelling something unknown to them.
Blessings to all

Poisonshady313

Tell us about the Purim codes, what are they?

In the book of Esther, which is read from beginning to end on Purim, there is a list of the names of the ten sons of Haman.

The quick version of the Purim story is, evil Persian guy (Haman) wants to annihilate the Jews. Important Jewish guy saves the King's life... evil Persian guy convinces King to decree genocide against the Jews... King wants to honor the Jew who saved his life. Evil Persian guy builds gallows for important Jewish guy, Esther accuses evil Persian guy, King sentences evil Persian guy to death, the Jews rise up against the forces who were supposed to annihilate the Jews, including evil Persian guy's ten sons.

They tried to kill the Jews... the Jews killed them instead... so today we tell the story, eat, drink, and celebrate our survival.

Back to the codes.

There is a passage, after it is revealed that Haman's ten sons have been slain...
that says "If it pleases the king, let tomorrow also be given to the Jews who are in Shushan to act as they did today, and let Haman's ten sons be hanged on the gallows."

Now, in the most literal sense, the bodies of the ten sons were hanged on the gallows, so that the enemies of the Jews should see it and recognize the force they were dealing with.

Understand that the words "Megillat Esther", "scroll of Esther" have roots that basically mean "revealing the hidden". Among the obvious revealing of hidden plots, it's also worth it to mention that God is not mentioned once throughout the entire book of Esther. The story is considered miraculous, but it's not the same in your face miraculousness of the passover story... the events are guided by the unseen hand of God. It is thought that when the word "King" is used, unless the name of the Persian king is written right after it, it alludes to God, King of the Universe. So when the passage says "If it pleases the king", we can look at it as if Esther is making a request of God for "tomorrow"... the future. What request? That the ten sons of Haman be hanged on the gallows.

Now. In the Hebrew text, the names of the sons are listed... and in the names of the sons, certain letters are smaller than the others.

ת
ש
ז

All letters in Hebrew have a numerical value. Add the values of these letters, 400, 300, 7... we have 707.

Then there is a letter that is larger than all the other letters: ו

This letter has the numerical value of 6.

If 707 is years, then the 6, being a different size, must be a different value... so it would be the 6th millennium... which would make the number 5707

Or you could say it's the 6th occurrence of 707....
0707, 1707, 2707, 3707, 4707, 5707

What year in the Gregorian calendar corresponds to 5707? 1946-1947. We know that because this is the year 5768, which began on Rosh Hashana (Fall) of 2007.

What happened in the year 1946 after Rosh Hashana? The ten Nuremberg war criminals were hanged on wooden gallows.

This is more significant because it is commonly believed by Jews that the Nazis, like Haman, were all descendants of Amalek, the evil kingdom Saul was commanded to annihilate (and failed to do so)... which, in a manner of speaking, would make the 10 Nuremberg war criminals "sons of Haman".

The 11th criminal who committed suicide corresponds to Haman's daughter who, according to extra biblical tradition, committed suicide. This 11th criminal was a cross dresser.

There are a number of different other "coincidences" between Purim and the hanging of the Nuremberg war criminals... but this should be enough to get you guys started.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Sixth millenium from...where? Creation? That story? Onan inventing the best thing ever?

From this page at JewFAQ.org:
The year number on the Jewish calendar represents the number of years since creation, calculated by adding up the ages of people in the Bible back to the time of creation. However, this does not necessarily mean that the universe has existed for only 5700 years as we understand years.

However, as far as what Poisonshady's talking about is concerned, the main point is that it's the calendar system known to and used by the people who set the Book of Esther to paper and their intended audience.

Gunfingers

Happiness Incarnate
Huh. Question asked-question answered, i guess. Well, if anyone needs me, i'll be over here not looking ignorant.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
Dont fret over it, I am the only person I know who's name comes up and I know a lot of people.
I am not totally sure what i am supposed to do but I have a clue. The words that surround my name are "Leader", "God", "Hosea", "Angel" and Gift. What I believe this means for me is that I am supposed to be a leader for God and for peace on Earth. With the second post to this thread... It was made clear that there is some darkness about and the darkness does not like the light.
"Where there is light, darkness does not exist" so I am not surprised at the reaction of some.
The bible code does exist and I am not an author of a Dan Brown novel. I can only reveal what I have learnt over a long period of time, as I am supposed to do. That is my mission on earth.
I can see that there are some who know very little about the bible code and the mere suggestion that they do exist offends their intellectual senses, I am sorry if what is true causes such conflict within your selves, that is not my intent. There is much written on the bible code and those genuinely wanting to further their knowledge should google "bible code" and read before going off and dispelling something unknown to them.
Blessings to all

That the best you can do? How do you know it's not talking about someone who shares your name?

And there is darkness where there is light; it's what allows us to see.

Complete darkness, you can't see. Complete light, you can't see. We require both to be in balance in order to see, such as during the day. (what happens when you look at the sun for too long?)