• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Benjamin Netanyahu's statement actually offends me. Am I wromg to be offended?

Notice neither of them said all lives are equally important? All they could do was attack the messenger, which is what most weak people do when they have no position to rebut and no honor to omit defeat.

You are completely wrong. Nothing says anything about "supremacy" or "best" other than your post. So is what you write a projection of your own sense of inadequacy and inferiority? Is it an invention used to rationalize your bigotry and racism? Is it some displaced anger that you have yet to deal with? I don't know.
I do know that you are wrong and more than a bit paranoid.

What a bigoted piece of trash the above is.

They could only respond with hate.

Almost all of the "anti-Semitism" in Europe is almost exclusively from immigrants. The irony is that it has been primarily Liberal Jews at the forefront pushing multiculturalism in every Western country. Unfortunately hard working and honest Jews who are just starting to flourish after WW2 have to bear the brunt of idiotic, self-defeating legislated ideology.

rosends

Notice neither of them said all lives are equally important? All they could do was attack the messenger, which is what most weak people do when they have no position to rebut and no honor to omit defeat.

They could only respond with hate.
Where exactly do you see hate? I see reactions to the words you used, denial of the points you made and an inability to understand what prompts your position. You see hate because you seem unable to deal with actual facts and discussion or substantiate any claim you made. Do you see "hate" any time anyone disagrees with you?

CMike

Your assessment is correct. What you witnessed was a Jewish Supremacist Freudian slip from Netanyahu. A sentiment shared by many Jews and the true source for so mistermed "anti-semtism".
This is a racist ideology that began with Judaism that, in a simplest form says "God made us best of all so F you all". Teachings that range from stating non-Jewish lives are trivial all the way to specific rules for keeping and selling slaves. Even though Israel has become more secular many still retain the Tribal/ Nationalist/ Ethnocentric ideology as evidenced from events and comments like Netanyahu's highlighting Jewish loss of life.

This doesn't pertain to all Jews. But how does one see it? Just like you witnessed. The Double Standard. This is seen most prominently by Liberal Jews living outside Isreal. Jews who will grab a box of tissues at the death of a criminal teen who forcibly robs a store and attempts to kill a police officer by commandeering his weapon yet will support a country (Israel) that machine guns down Palestinian children for throwing a rock at a tank. Yeah we get it. "Isreal has a right to defend itself". Ad nauseum.

Someone has to stay and man the war machine. Europe is closer but they have wised up to the ruse.

List of prominent Jewish Neocons
Nuts

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
I can't help but be horrified, by the whole idea of this. It is shocking.

Imagine if some loonatic called for all Negros to return to Africa, or all Chinese to return to China! Societies all over the world have Jewish populations, and these people contribute enormously to those societies - if all the worlds Jews retreat to Israel to be besieged, it would be an incalculable tragedy and loss to global civilisation.

Netenyahu has lost his mind, he has fallen to, paranoid delusion.

Maybe all the blonds should return to Scandinavia? And the Christians to Jerusalem?

This is utter madness.

Flankerl

I can't help but be horrified, by the whole idea of this. It is shocking.

Imagine if some loonatic called for all Negros to return to Africa, or all Chinese to return to China! Societies all over the world have Jewish populations, and these people contribute enormously to those societies - if all the worlds Jews retreat to Israel to be besieged, it would be an incalculable tragedy and loss to global civilisation.

Netenyahu has lost his mind, he has fallen to, paranoid delusion.

Maybe all the blonds should return to Scandinavia? And the Christians to Jerusalem?

This is utter madness.

Yeah its totally crazy that Jews might want to return to the one place on this planet that is seen as the most important place within their theology since the very beginning of their Religion.

Such utter madness.

So any worthy comment on the flowers which were laid down for the murderer and later removed by his fellow Islamists?

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
Yeah its totally crazy that Jews might want to return to the one place on this planet that is seen as the most important place within their theology since the very beginning of their Religion.

Such utter madness.

So any worthy comment on the flowers which were laid down for the murderer and later removed by his fellow Islamists?
RETURN there? LOL. Most Jews have never been there.
Erm...Dude, I'm an atheist - I think the entire claim to Israel is a fantasy. And yes, the Jews all going to Israel is madness.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
What a bigoted piece of trash the above is.
Such hateful drivel from a full-blown racist who believes that white people are superior to black people is to be expected. He's just projecting his own racism onto other groups. It's a common thing with racists. Just look at cesspools like Stormfront, where they whine about black and Jewish racism but are astonishingly racist themselves.

Oh, and for proof of his racism: Any British National Party voters here? | Page 5 | ReligiousForums.com

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Erm...Dude, I'm an atheist - I think the entire claim to Israel is a fantasy. And yes, the Jews all going to Israel is madness.
Regardless of what you think of the Biblical stories, the Jewish people did originate from Israel.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Sure, but that was thousands of years ago. Most Jews live in other countries and have ancestors mostly from Europe.
Yeah, they were dispersed when the Emperor Hadrian kicked them out of the land and renamed the area Syria Palestina (Palestine). It's always been a dream of the Jewish people to go back.

As an aside, I used to be a raging anti-Zionist, but not anymore.

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
Yeah, they were dispersed when the Emperor Hadrian kicked them out of the land and renamed the area Syria Palestina (Palestine). It's always been a dream of the Jewish people to go back.

As an aside, I used to be a raging anti-Zionist, but not anymore.
Israel did not even exist before the mid 20th century.

Flankerl

Well good for you that you believe that.

Sure, but that was thousands of years ago. Most Jews live in other countries and have ancestors mostly from Europe.

So what?
Apparently Europeans want to live with Islamists who don't want to live with us.

How about we and our close friends who don't want to live in Eurabia move to Israel and the rest gets to live with the Islamists? Deal?

Israel did not even exist before the mid 20th century.

And the USA didn't exist before the latter half of the 18th century. Therefore the USA doesn't deserve to exist.
This is kinda neat and can be used against any country, except Japan, Korea and China. lol

Well not really, Israel was created after WWII. There were several possibilities for a location that were considered, Sth Africa and Western Australia included.

"Were" Yeah for like 5 minutes. By then Aliyah outgrew the possibilities.

Israel is where it is and it won't go anywhere.

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
Well good for you that you believe that.

So what?
Apparently Europeans want to live with Islamists who don't want to live with us.

How about we and our close friends who don't want to live in Eurabia move to Israel and the rest gets to live with the Islamists? Deal?

And the USA didn't exist before the latter half of the 18th century. Therefore the USA doesn't deserve to exist.
LOL 2+2=banana. So much for logic. Where did I say Israel doesn't deserve to exist? A: Nowhere.
This is kinda neat and can be used against any country, except Japan, Korea and China. lol

"Were" Yeah for like 5 minutes. By then Aliyah outgrew the possibilities.

Israel is where it is and it won't go anywhere.

Flankerl

Are you seriously incapable to answer me like a grown up would do?

I didn't even attack you in that post.