• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Believers should not feel intimidated by so called experts on religion

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
False. It says we gave Musa the Kithab. Doesnt say Torah. It says "Moosal Kithab". I thought you studied the Quran in depth. In depth means in depth. Not from a website that has inferences that you have no clue of. At least read the transliteration in the website you are cutting and pasting this from.

Tell. Since you have studied the Qur'an "In Depth", what are "Suhufi Ibrahima Wa moosa"?

What are these revelations?

Yeah. But you only picked the ones that are very helpful.

And I say again, there is no verse in the Qur'an that says the Taurath was given to Musa. Nowhere.[/QUOTE)

I am fully aware that the transliteration does not say Torah. But I believe that is what the verse is referring to.

The above transliteration I cannot say because I don’t know Arabic. But it is most likely referring to the revelations of Abraham and Moses.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
Discussion is never a problem:) it is the way it is done, that sometimes is very wrong. Especially when a non believer telling believers what they should or should not believe in a personal belief.

I think most people on RF are sensible and do the right thing. And I think we must thank the moderators for that.

Last edited: