• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Belief

When there is a thought it is only existing within consciousness. Belief is a creation in consciousness. Have you ever experienced outside of consciousness? This is where you come from. So the concept God falls short, because concepts exist only in consciousness. for the explorers I suggest AVATAREPC.com

excuse me, but i was not aware of the duplicate message
thing. I guess i have a different concept of "spamming".
I feel that my statement is relative to any and all subjects
in debate and that the format of debate is debilitating the
stated goals of most religions...is it not unity?
And do we gain unity through debate?

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Pagaal~Mexican18 said:
i love the way you think...aapkaa bahut bahut dahnyavaad :rolleyes:

I have tried Googeling that in one piece, separately, and I am anxious to find out what language that is !!!

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
pstevenson said:
Belief is a creation in consciousness.
Belief is an ACTION. Too many get caught in spiritual navel gazing and miss this point: you don't really believe it, if you don't act on it. After all is said and done, there is always more said than done! :D

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
pstevenson said:
When there is a thought it is only existing within consciousness. Belief is a creation in consciousness. Have you ever experienced outside of consciousness? This is where you come from. So the concept God falls short, because concepts exist only in consciousness.

That sounds suspiciously similiar to Anselm's Ontological Argument for God...

Beliefs are the only things that seperate us. The belief that "I AM" is the seed of experiences in the duelistic realm or as some say "consciousness" or the universe.
Unless you believe different....