• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Being human is friggin disgusting!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Does anyone else here ever get filled with a repugnance for themselves and just feel like being a human being is friggin gross?!?
toilet.jpg

Happy Saint Patrick's day!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I'm sick of being human. I'm ready to be a spirit. I tried to end my human misery once by laying down in front of an oncoming train. The train conductor stopped the train, had me arrested , and thrown in an insane asylum. Thank God I don't have access to firearms :confused::eek:

Skwim

Veteran Member
Fixer-uppers to be sure, but you have your choice: Go solo or go with a friend.

outhouse%20lrg%202%20holer%20and%201%20holer-sized.jpg

Nothin' says lovin' like crappin' with a cousin

Spiderman

Veteran Member
St_pats_porcelain.jpg

There's always lots of drinking and barfing on saint patty's day. Kneel before the porcelain Goddess! :p no wonder Muslims and Mormons don't drink booze.

Last edited by a moderator:

Glaurung

Denizen of Niflheim
I spent three weeks in Indonesia late last year. The toilets were the biggest "adjustment" I had to make.
A further thought concerning squat toilets.

Once you get over the initial shock, it's not all that bad. After about three days it became just another thing. More annoying was the shower, as it consisted of nothing but a head sticking out of a wall. So of course, the whole room would be wet by the time you were done. Oh, and where I was staying had no hot water.

Once you get over the initial shock, it's not all that bad. After about three days it became just another thing. More annoying was the shower, as it consisted of nothing but a head sticking out of a wall. So of course, the whole room would be wet by the time you were done. Oh, and where I was staying had no hot water.

That's still a bit posh. A plastic scoop from a tank of water (or a large bucket) is traditional.
image.jpg

allfoak

Alchemist
I'm sick of being human. I'm ready to be a spirit. I tried to end my human misery once by laying down in front of an oncoming train. The train conductor stopped the train, had me arrested , and thrown in an insane asylum. Thank God I don't have access to firearms :confused::eek:
Thank God.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Does anyone else here ever get filled with a repugnance for themselves and just feel like being a human being is friggin gross?!?

Yes, and recalling my days of working the cemetery business, I can tell you that it doesn't end with death. Humans become even more disgusting and gross after that.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes, and recalling my days of working the cemetery business, I can tell you that it doesn't end with death. Humans become even more disgusting and gross after that.
Wow, I think that's cool you were in that biz.

Hello Pope, look at it like this. Jesus lived as a man until God took Him and we are no better than Him.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Hello Pope, look at it like this. Jesus lived as a man until God took Him and we are no better than Him.
True! It has to be so much better when the spirit is liberated from the flesh though...truly I'm not joking when I say I pray for it to happen soon! "Ask and yea shall receive" :D