• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Barack Hussein Obama is the Final Antichrist

FFH

Veteran Member
Why would the anti-christ be characterised by peace and acceptance? Isn't this exactly what Jesus preached that people should do? Wouldn't the anti-christ be trying to create more seperation and hate and war?
Jesus, while he was on earth, said...

Matthew 10: 34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

People are NOT reading Jesus' words.

People do NOT know Jesus.

FFH

Veteran Member
So...Jesus stands for war and destruction?
Jesus stands for TRUTH and RIGHTEOUSNESS, TWO THINGS THIS WORLD OPPOSES, so then he EVENTUALLY brings the sword of JUSTICE upon all those who oppose him and who will NOT repent.

We are living in a time of MERCY, but that time is QUICKLY ENDING.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Jesus stands for TRUTH and RIGHTEOUSNESS, TWO THINGS THIS WORLD OPPOSES, so then he EVENTUALLY brings the sword of JUSTICE upon all those who oppose him.

So is Obama opposing Jesus by not waring with non-Christians?

FFH

Veteran Member
Jesus of the OLD TESTAMENT (JUSTICE)
Jesus of the NEW TESTAMENT (MERCY)

Jesus is the same yesterday (Justice), today (Mercy) and forever (Justice and Mercy).

Amill

Apikoros
My gut feeling tells me that the "antichrist" idea was proposed by the religious because they didn't want the world to be tolerant and accepting of all beliefs. Wouldn't fit with their agenda. And so they tell people that this person who appears to unite the whole world is a liar! the devil in disguise! don't listen to him! keep listening to us!

FFH

Veteran Member
How exactly does one destroy through peace and acceptance?
Peace and acceptance is the LAST thing on the minds of MOST men in power.

Many come in the NAME OF PEACE (A FALSE PEACE), then destroy.

Last edited:

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Peace and acceptance is the LAST thing on the minds of MOST men in power.

Many come in the NAME OF PEACE (A FALSE PEACE), then destroy.

OH. So you are saying that Obama is pretending to want peace but has plans to perhaps lul the world into a false sense of security before causing purposeful destruction?

FFH

Veteran Member
OH. So you are saying that Obama is pretending to want peace but has plans to perhaps lul the world into a false sense of security before causing purposeful destruction?
Only God can answer that question.

I'm praying that that will NEVER happen, but men will do what they want to do, it's a WORST case scenario.

I pray that it will NEVER happen or NEVER get that bad.

We are to pray for our leaders, whether they are good or bad.

We are to pray for our enemies, I've done the same for Obama. He's my spirit brother, I hope he doesn't give into satan and his plans for this world.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
The question could and should be asked, "Can the future be changed ???"

Yes, I believe it can, if just one person prays about it.

I pray that the future will change, and that what is written in the BIBLE, about the "beast" (final antichrist) will NOT come to pass in this world.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
I just don't think that it is fair to assume that Obama must be the anti-christ. A lot of people are striving for world peace and as far as I am concerned, most of these people have very good intention. It isn't fair to just assume somebody is pretending in the hope of bringing world destruction.

FFH

Veteran Member
I just don't think that it is fair to assume that Obama must be the anti-christ. A lot of people are striving for world peace and as far as I am concerned, most of these people have very good intention. It isn't fair to just assume somebody is pretending in the hope of bringing world destruction.
The Bible teaches us to TRUST NO MAN.

Obama is NO EXCEPTION to this rule, neither is my father, mother, sister, brother, spouse, etc.

TRUST NO MAN.

ONLY TRUST GOD.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
The Bible teaches us to TRUST NO MAN.

Obama is NO EXCEPTION to this rule, neither is my father, mother, sister, brother, spouse, etc.

TRUST NO MAN.

ONLY TRUST GOD.

So I cannot trust you. You might be the anti-christ?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
You are a very talented artist :) What does this work mean to you? It's so rare I actually get to ask an artist what their work means to them

It's a good painting, but hypocritical since it's the conservative fundamentalists who are often the ones who try to either remove or reduce the rights, equality and freedoms of other people (i.e. gay rights, women's rights, civil rights, human rights, personal liberties, etc.).

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I see that the forum gods wisely removed your previous post in which you said that Obama was still alive because not enough people were praying for his death. And how you state this? Come on!

I have never known anyone so entangled by fear as you are. It's truly fascinating to watch - much like watching a bizarre circus act.

If FFH has prayed for Obama's death, then he also likely prayed for the death of some of the non-christian RF members here, too, then had dreams (Perhaps "less-than-dry") about them screaming in agony as the flesh burned from their bones in hell.