• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Banking problems

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Anyone else having problems going to their Bank? RF bank that is. How about the store? I can't purchase anything. I can't even buy a gift for someone. Is it back to the depression erra?
Crash.gif
I thought I would be smart by depositing it in the back to earn 2% interest daily, but now, I don't know how much I got
boohoo.gif

I wonder if cardero will miss his coins
jedi.gif

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I've noticed a couple of things don't work yet. Have you checked the RF undate thread in announcements at the bottom of the boards? I haven't today but the info you're looking for could be there...

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Wow! when I say 'Banking problems' I thought "Oh good, I can help & give advice" (being an ex banker)..........then I saw it was the forum bank........:D

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That's exactly what I thought when I saw the thread title and your name as the latest commentator, Michel.
I assumed you'd completely clarify the problem and that that would be the end of the thread. :)

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Ha Ha!
rofl.gif
Made you look
woot_jump.gif

Buttercup said:
I've noticed a couple of things don't work yet. Have you checked the RF undate thread in announcements at the bottom of the boards? I haven't today but the info you're looking for could be there...

Thanks
winko.gif
. Now why didn't I think of that.

Cynic

mrscardero said:
Anyone else having problems going to their Bank? RF bank that is. How about the store? I can't purchase anything. I can't even buy a gift for someone. Is it back to the depression erra?
Crash.gif
I thought I would be smart by depositing it in the back to earn 2% interest daily, but now, I don't know how much I got
boohoo.gif

I wonder if cardero will miss his coins
jedi.gif

I've had -500 coins one time... don't know how that happened.

Yes, the bank doesn't work for me, and also it says that I have 0 coins in the bank but I had around 900 before the upgrade and they're all gone now, they're not just not in the bank, but they're actually gone. All the coins I have now I've gotten in the last couple days.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I also though this was refering to a real bank problems. Would have mentioned that the bank I just opened a checking account at was nice, even printed out a sheet a of the stuff I need for direct deposit, which the company I work for now requires it. But since its RF, I noticed it hasn't been working for awhile. But what is the lottery, gifts, and thief? and how do they work?

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Shadow Wolf said:
I also though this was refering to a real bank problems. Would have mentioned that the bank I just opened a checking account at was nice, even printed out a sheet a of the stuff I need for direct deposit, which the company I work for now requires it. But since its RF, I noticed it hasn't been working for awhile. But what is the lottery, gifts, and thief? and how do they work?

If you click on the eStore menu, you can go to the bank where you can either deposit your money or withdraw. There are also other stuff you can do. You can buy gifts for someone or donate your coins to someone. Believe it or not, I had over 17,000 in the bank to collect 2% interest and it's all gone. cardero donated a lot of the coins to me...I hope he remembers he donated :hug: . You also used to be able to buy ribbons like you see many members have, but that's another thing I don't see.

Hope everyone will get their coins back that they deposited to the bank. I have a lot of shopping to do
smiley_abze.gif