• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ban the Pope?

The forum is better off:

• With PopeADope

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • I personally think that overall, the forum would be better off without him

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ajay0

No vote cast here. The forum is what it is with and without @PopeADope. It is more likely the world would better of without the Pope of the Roman Church.

I think PopeADope might make a great Pope of the roman church someday as he has a lot of heart and feeling. If he gets elected somehow as Pope in the future , I hope he remembers his comrades here and invites us all to the Vatican for the ceremonial parties and celebrations, and a month's stay or more.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I think PopeADope might make a great Pope of the roman church someday as he has a lot of heart and feeling. If he gets elected somehow as Pope in the future , I hope he remembers his comrades here and invites us all to the Vatican for the ceremonial parties and celebrations, and a month's stay or more.
That's excellent!

If I become anyone rich and famous, I will invite anyone at RF who wants to be wined and dined in some palace.

I'm serious! :)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I think you should consider the consequences and make a hard effort to lay off drugs completely. What good did they ever do to you? You are an artistic writer, do you really want to spoil your gift.
Thanks! I want to stay sober but sometimes I lose control

Spiderman

Veteran Member
You know what your downfall is, just try to avoid the cause.

That said, your posts are usually interesting and often controversial. I dont often disagree with you but i do sometimes shake my head in amazement.

Keep up the good work
Great post

Jumi

Thanks! I want to stay sober but sometimes I lose control
In my opinion you need to set some goal, no matter how small. Write a chapter for a book. Then the next chapter. It will keep you occupied and it's more interesting than losing it. Such things helped when I was in depression.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The foxes would appoint another fox to defend the hen.
I was at a foster home where a fox bit off the heads of 16 chickens. My foster Dad shot the fox from his window.

See, I would actually be the fox or the black sheep dog that actually defends the hens...for realz!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I was at a foster home where a fox bit off the heads of 16 chickens. My foster Dad shot the fox from his window.

See, I would actually be the fox or the black sheep dog that actually defends the hens...for realz!
You're the hen here on RF.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Excellent advice!

I'm just surprised at the results of this thread after how many people demonize me at times.

But it's certainly nothing to be proud of. Pride comes before the fall!

Maybe you are mixing argument with demonising or maybe just a little paranoia?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member

. . . and he could officially fly his flag.