• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Baha'is promoting ideas and interests contrary to those of their supreme council

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
Sure, let's say there is real gold vs fake gold. The fake gold exist, and has the same name as the real gold, and perhaps can decieve a few, but in reality the fake gold is not the real gold no matter how much you call it real, real gold. Now, regardless if one believes in divinity of the Bahai Faith or not, there can only be one real Bahai Faith, and that is the one created based on how Bahaullah layed it out, and how Abdulbaha implemented it, and how Shoghi Effendi farther built its order and House of Justice. These are so clearly defined that in practise any fake Bahai sect would be easily known from the real one, so, virtually it will be extinguished.
Bad analogy. There are empirical ways to determine real gold from fakes. Not so with religion.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Bad analogy. There are empirical ways to determine real gold from fakes. Not so with religion.

When you consider the Covenant given by Baha'u'llah it is the Test to determine the real from the fake. This is the firm foundation given in this age.

It is a legal binding document that can be tested in courts and I am sure in the future, those tests will be applied as people try to further test this firm and unbreakable Covenant.

Regards Tony

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
When you consider the Covenant given by Baha'u'llah it is the Test to determine the real from the fake. This is the firm foundation given in this age.

It is a legal binding document that can be tested in courts and I am sure in the future, those tests will be applied as people try to further test this firm and unbreakable Covenant.

Regards Tony
That's nice.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
But you're still working on the assumption that only yours is "real" and the others are "fake". How can you possibly know that?

PS - Actually you can "know" that - but only for yourself...you cannot know that the faith of another person is fake.

It is a reasonable approach.

Regards

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
I didnt say, I would tell you, your own Bahai Faith is fake. But if someone wants to choose Bahai as His faith, why would they join yours and not the current Bahai Faith? How can they know which one is the real Bahai Faith, and which one is not? I would think, They look into
Writings of the Bahai Faith to know which Faith is established based on the directions of Bahaullah...
Wow, this goes back a ways. So you might as well clear it up. Where are the false Baha'i groups getting off track? I assume all are good with The Bab, Baha'u'llah and Abdul Baha. So is it with Shoghi Effendi? Or, is it with the UHJ? Isn't there something about no will being found that appoints the next guardian?