• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Baha'i faith is not blind faith.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Well after 40 years I have found one is always a beginner, as the study of one's Faith never ends. The challenges we face also do not end.

It's always a great journey though, the good and the bad move into the past and it is the effort towards a better future for all humanity we look and work towards.

Off to work, have a great day, regards Tony
It is true that the study never ends :) it feels like mine has just started

Have wonderful day at work Tony :)

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
It means that is can remain a maximum penalty and the lesser charges can be given, there is no conflict with what Baha'u'llah offered.

Baha'u'llah allowed for Life imprisonment over the Death Penalty.

Regards Tony
Why in a united, peaceful world, where everyone knows and loves God would some Baha'is kill another or burn down his house or have sex with someone else's wife or steal from him? Just how "perfect" is this future world going to be? It sounds like Baha'u'llah still expected there to be problems.

Then there is the one huge problem... All the nations disarm except for a few weapons to maintain order within its own borders, then the unthinkable happens... Some people in some country hid some nukes and other weapons and they try and take over the world? Baha'is have a plan ready for that too. All the "good", peaceful nations should rise up and put down the evil nation that is trying to take over. One problem though, they were honest and got rid of all their weapons. Then what?

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Why in a united, peaceful world, where everyone knows and loves God would some Baha'is kill another or burn down his house or have sex with someone else's wife or steal from him? Just how "perfect" is this future world going to be? It sounds like Baha'u'llah still expected there to be problems.

Then there is the one huge problem... All the nations disarm except for a few weapons to maintain order within its own borders, then the unthinkable happens... Some people in some country hid some nukes and other weapons and they try and take over the world? Baha'is have a plan ready for that too. All the "good", peaceful nations should rise up and put down the evil nation that is trying to take over. One problem though, they were honest and got rid of all their weapons. Then what?

You love making stuff up CG.

The sky is falling.

Regards Tony

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

You creating idea and senarios you think will happen if other than the "current" system has.
If you look at the current governmental system only based on politics, i am sure you will find a lot of errors, but you forget to mention them, right? Because you have an agenda.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
You love making stuff up CG.

The sky is falling.

Regards Tony
Baha'is here have repeatedly said that the laws of Baha'u'llah are only for Baha'is. But, if the message of Baha'u'llah is meant to and destined to unite all people into one religion, the religion of God, then won't those laws be for everybody? Isn't the turmoil that the world is facing now for rejecting Baha'u'llah meant to get the people to turn to the only hope we have, the laws and teachings of Baha'u'llah. Is that true? Or have I misunderstood something here?

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Baha'is here have repeatedly said that the laws of Baha'u'llah are only for Baha'is. But, if the message of Baha'u'llah is meant to and destined to unite all people into one religion, the religion of God, then won't those laws be for everybody? Isn't the turmoil that the world is facing now for rejecting Baha'u'llah meant to get the people to turn to the only hope we have, the laws and teachings of Baha'u'llah. Is that true? Or have I misunderstood something here?

I would offer it is now we need to focus on CG.

We are now facing the predicted calamities, which will change the direction of all humanity.

What we now need is to build the capacity of communities to embrace the oneness of humanity.

Civil unrest is spreading across the globe.

Regards Tony

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
I would offer it is now we need to focus on CG.

We are now facing the predicted calamities, which will change the direction of all humanity.

What we now need is to build the capacity of communities to embrace the oneness of humanity.

Civil unrest is spreading across the globe.

Regards Tony
One of my questions has always been... Do the calamities happen before Christ returns of after? I don't see any support in any of the prophecies that the Christ returns, actually two Christs, one get shot and the other gets rejected and imprisoned, dies, and then, because he was rejected, then the calamites start.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
One of my questions has always been... Do the calamities happen before Christ returns of after? I don't see any support in any of the prophecies that the Christ returns, actually two Christs, one get shot and the other gets rejected and imprisoned, dies, and then, because he was rejected, then the calamites start.

If you asking me, the answer I would give is obvious is it not?

It happened how it happened and that is how the books are to be interpreted. God does as God so Wills and it is in Harmony with what was offered, in some cases it is offered as a test for us to overcome.

Regards Tony