• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bad news for the Nusayri Dictator: Idlib falls in the hands of Resistance

Servant_of_the_One1

And we can always count on you to bring up homosexuality where no one else mentioned it. You sure you don't have anything to share with the rest of the class? Hmm?

I know why u oppose the mujahiden. Because they reject homosexuality, unlike the nusayris.

Anyways they dont care about ur views and weither u support them or not.

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
I know why u oppose the mujahiden. Because they oppose homosexuality, unlike the nusayris.

Anyways they dont care about ur views and weither u support them or not.
No, I oppose them because they're a bunch of anti-human, culture destroying lunatics. I'm not a "single issue" person. In Assad's Syria, women and minorities have rights that would be ripped away if the Jihadi scum managed to overthrow him, as we see in the areas where they control. The Jihadis must be exterminated for the good of all humanity. It's civilization vs. barbarism.

Reactions: gsa

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
I doubt there is civilisation where homosexuality is tolerated lol. We differ on the concept of civilisation. Neverminds!
Civilized people aren't obsessive over what adults do in their bedrooms. What "civilized" person is bases their definition of civilization around if homosexuality is tolerated or not?! Your religion's culture is sick with its sexual psychopathology.

The real scum is assad who kills 300thousand syrians just for throne.
Assad needs to exterminate many more to end this terrorist uprising.

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
@Saint Frankenstein thank you for showing me ur true hatred for islam and muslims.
Anyways your kind will have to hide in syria if the mujahideen takes over :)
Nah, I don't hate all Muslims. Just the lunatic ones, which sadly are a sizable proportion.

I feel for the groups who are being persecuted and annihilated under the subhuman Jihadis, but the clock is ticking. Eventually the common people of the West and elsewhere are going to reach a breaking point with the invaders and subverters, throw off their politically correct blinders and then there will be hell to pay. Go ahead and keep prodding the sleeping giant. :)

Servant_of_the_One1

Nah, I don't hate all Muslims. Just the lunatic ones, which sadly are a sizable proportion.

I feel for the groups who are being persecuted and annihilated under the subhuman Jihadis, but the clock is ticking. Eventually the common people of the West and elsewhere are going to reach a breaking point with the invaders and subverters, throw off their politically correct blinders and then there will be hell to pay. Go ahead and keep prodding the sleeping giant. :)

Are u saying kuffar will massacre muslims in the west?
Did u just make a threat?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I doubt if we can call it civilisation where homosexuality is tolerated lol. We differ on the concept of civilisation. Neverminds!

The real scum is assad who kills 300thousand syrians just for throne.
He is the true barbarian. Gassing and barrelbombing his own people.

Most the ISIS fighter and Jabhat al-Nusra are NOT Syrian , so they came and destoryed Syria

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
Well thanks, i already knew west were genocidal.
That's not what I was saying. I'm saying that eventually Westerners are going to have enough of your anti-Western ilk flooding into our nations and attempting to subvert them and destroy them. There's rising anger. Watch for far-right political parties to gain more and more votes at the polls. The mainstream political establishment has betrayed the people and is facilitating this subversion. So eventually the fed up masses are going to look towards those who "get it". Your type is digging its own grave. If there ends up being an outbreak of ethnic violence in Europe, especially, don't say you weren't warned. It's already teetering on the brink. People only put up with this crap for a certain amount of time before it becomes too much.

And you're being hypocritical because we know you support genocide.

Servant_of_the_One1

If there will be ethnic violence, dont expect muslims to surrender like jews did in 1940.

It will become compulsory for every muslim male able to carry whatever weapon he can to defend himself. Surrendering like the jews did during ww2 is no option. Its better to die as men while resisting.

Also kuffar living in muslim world will face same consequence, as eye for an eye. Because if u slaughter muslims in the west, u just signed the death penalty for christians in muslimworld.

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
If there will be ethnic violence, dont expect muslims to surrender like jews did in 1940.

It will become compulsory for every muslim male able to carry whatever weapon he can to defend himself. Surrendering like the jews did during ww2 is no option. Its better to die as men while resisting.

Also kuffar living in muslim world will face same consequence, as eye for an eye. Because if u slaughter muslims in the west, u just signed the death penalty for christians in muslimworld.
Are you not seeing the problem here? The problem is your side, not the West. You come into our countries and try to change them into some Islamic slum. You don't do that and not expect the people to grow hateful about it. These are our countries, not yours. You have your own. If you want to live in the West, you must accept our values and adopt Western culture. If you don't, then you can feel free to leave!

The Jews of WWII were perfectly right to take up arms to defend themselves because they have every right to be in Europe. Jews are part of the fabric of Western civilization and have been for millenia. (As an aside, Hitler allied himself with Muslim Arabs.) If I was around during that time, I'd be fighting alongside the Jews. Extremist Islam has no place in Western civilization.