• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Back!

lombas

Society of Brethren
Dear all,

It's been almost two years since I last visited the forum, and thought to say a little "hello" to all of you. I have enjoyed the warm and open atmosphere here then, and will do so now - I'm sure of it. :)

I'm still an atheist struggling with his Jesuit education and interest in Quakerism on the other hand. In those two years, on a personal level, I finished my university studies and was very lucky to start working for an intergovernmental and international organization or union I always wanted to work for - allowing me to have more time for personal study and inner development...

I hope to participate and contribute in discussions here and discover new ideas and get to know new people.

:)

Thanks to you all, and hope to meet you soon.

Warm regards,

lombas

lombas

Society of Brethren
And back again!

Turbulent months... Visited China and the DPRK. Got fired at the *¨sez+: Commission (well, not quite, they immediately asked me to step by their offices in a couple of months' time for budget reasons). Teaching French now.

Nice.

Still atheist though! Yikes!

*friendly greetings to everyone*