• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Back up!

Riders

My tango stupid tablet quit working after Id had it a month!
finally got my new Dell Chrome book 11 inch small computer which already I can tell it works better. I got it for 205 and the other one was 150 at amazon.

Salty Booger

Royal Crown Cola (RC)
I purchased a Dell laptop years back and it sucked from day one. I swore to never buy another Dell product again.

Riders

Well so far I see differences between this computer and my tango tablet that are good! I could not get my tango to copy. You have to touch the top of the word on the screen to copy and I never got it to do that on words I wanted to copy.

But when I didn't want it it would popup on the screen and give me the option of coy or paste on some word I didn't want! This one copies fine. Tango, I could not pick up the computer and put it in my lap to type like I'm doing now. It wouldn't do it.

I had issues with finding the scroll at times too.It would not stay charged up past an hour so I had to plug it in all the time.This computer has been running no plug in all night.