• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Back after long hiatus

Antiochian

Rationalist
hello, I've not posted here in years, so I'm not banking on being remembered. I'm takibg time off Facebook and my need to discuss has to be met somehow, so trying this back on for size.

I'm not sure how to change my religion on the mobile site.... Will have to figure it out. My religion definitely has changed. I've rediscovered my inner atheist/Satanist. He's always been there hiding, I just had to let him out!

Terese

Mangalam Pundarikakshah
Staff member
Premium Member
Just go to personal details and you will be able to change it :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
hello, I've not posted here in years, so I'm not banking on being remembered. I'm takibg time off Facebook and my need to discuss has to be met somehow, so trying this back on for size.

I'm not sure how to change my religion on the mobile site.... Will have to figure it out. My religion definitely has changed. I've rediscovered my inner atheist/Satanist. He's always been there hiding, I just had to let him out!
Of course I remember you...re-greetings!

Have some treats stolen from the staff lounge.....
th

To change your listed religion, I think it's somewhere in your profile.
Try hovering on your moniker for an option.