• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

BA.2 ‘stealth’ mutation now half of all new coronavirus cases in Denmark and rapidly pushing Omicron

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
So far as is known BA.2 apparently causes "mild" symptoms.

New Covid variant spreading like wildfire across UK and Scandinavia: BA.2 ‘stealth’ mutation now half of all new coronavirus cases in Denmark and rapidly pushing Omicron aside

Denmarkchart.jpg

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
New Covid variant spreading like wildfire across UK and Scandinavia: BA.2 ‘stealth’ mutation now half of all new coronavirus cases in Denmark and rapidly pushing Omicron aside

It's a booster shot. :)
But it's not a smart move to try and use it as such as people are still dying in er's from covid.

Get a real booster! :mad:

:D

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
But it's not a smart move to try and use it as such as people are still dying in er's from covid.

Get a real booster! :mad:

:D
And yet... :( if you are vaccinated... you still can transmit. However, as was determined by studies, natural immunity was better at stopping the Delta variant than the vaccine. It would be logical that if you contract the Omicron, it would also booster your immunity better than a booster shot.

That being said, precautions are always very important... no matter what contagion you have.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
And yet... :( if you are vaccinated... you still can transmit
Yes, but for a shorter period of time as your body with the vaccine can fight and eliminate it faster.

However, as was determined by studies, natural immunity was better at stopping the Delta variant than the vaccine.
But it's not an either/or thingy, plus the natural immunity dissipates fairly quickly, especially in mature people like me.:cool: You don't qualify.

It would be logical that if you contract the Omicron, it would also booster your immunity better than a booster shot.
But having both has shown to be even better yet.

If you were to be right and I wrong, then why is it that the CDC has overwhelming stated over and over and over again that people need to get the vaccine and booster as this is what the research shows??? One cannot have it both ways, as either we go by the science or we don't. I am, not only from the CDC but what's been told us over and over again in numerous "Scientific American" articles, for example.

IOW, do the science, not the politicians. :p

That being said, precautions are always very important... no matter what contagion you have.
Amen to that, which is why my wife & I still wear the mask in public. You should also, but mainly to cover up what we see on your avatar. :D