• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Authentic Supplications of the Prophet PBUH

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
The Virtues of Remembrance
"The Messenger of Allah
saws.gif
said: "Shall I not tell you the most in goodness of your deeds, the nicest to Your Owner, the highest in your ranks, better for you than spending gold and silver, and better for you than meeting your enemy whereupon you strike their necks and they strike your necks?" They said "Yes O' Messenger of Allah." He said: "Remembrance of Allah."

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Reported by At-Tirmithi, Al-Bukhãri, Ibn Mãjah, and Al-Hãkim who said it was of sound ascription (Saheeh Isnad). Al-Albãni included this hadeeth in The Authentic of Good Sayings as #1.

[/font]
The Messenger of Allah
saws.gif
said: "The Mufarridoon have won." They said: "Who are the Mufarridoon O' Messenger of Allah?" He said: "The often Allah mentioning-men and mentioning-women."

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Reported by Muslim. Al-Albãni included this hadeeth in The Authentic of Good Sayings as #2. [/font]

It is reported of the Prophet
saws.gif
that he said: "The similitude of one that mentions His Lord in remembrance and the one that does not mention His Lord in remembrance, is like that of a living creature compared to a dead one."

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Reported by Al-Bukhãri. Al-Albãni included this hadeeth in The Authentic of Good Sayings as #4. [/font]

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
At Sleeping Time

If the Messenger of Allah
saws.gif
wanted to sleep he would say : "It is in your name O' my God that I die and I live"

and when he awakened from his sleep he used to say: "All praise be to Allah Who has caused us life after He had caused us death, and to Him is the return. "
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Agreed upon by Bukhãri and Muslim, and Al-Albãni included it in The Authentic of Good Sayings as #24. [/font]

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
The Messenger of Allah
saws.gif
said: Whoever says - upon going out of his home: " I put my trust in Allah, there is neither might nor strength, except by Allah, the Most High".

is said to him: You have been sufficed, protected, and guided, and the shaytan would move aside from him, then say to another shaytan: What access do you have to a man that has been guided, sufficed, and protected?"
Reported by Abu dawood, An-Nisã'ee , and At-Tirmithi and he said it was comely-sound. Al-Albãni said it is as At-Tirmithi said; rather, he said, it is sound, and he said that Ibn Hibbãn also reported it in his Saheeh. Al-Albãni included this hadeeth in The Authentic of Good Sayings as #44.

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
The Prophet
saws.gif
said: "If the man enters his home, then mentions Allah The Exalted upon his entry and when he eats, the shaytan (satan) says: There is no lodging for you and there is no dinner. If he enters and does not mention Allah The Exalted upon his entry, the shaytan says: You've found lodging. And if he does not mention Allah The Exalted when he eats, he says: You've found lodging, and dinner to eat".

Reported by Muslim, and is in The Authentic of Good Sayings as #46.

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
It is reported of 'Ali bin 'Abi Tãlib, may Allah be pleased with him, that someone who was indebted came to him and said: I am unable to pay my debt so help me. He said: Shall I not teach you a few words the Messenger of Allah
saws.gif
taught me, if you had the like of a mountain (Seerin) of debt Allah would fulfill it on your behalf? Say: "O' my God make me with what You have made lawful needless of what You have made unlawful, and make me with your benevolence independent of all others."

Reported by At-Tirmidhi who said it was comely (hasan). Al-Albãni agreed, and included this hadeeth in The Authentic of Good Sayings as #116

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
At times of distress the Messenger of Allah
saws.gif
would say : "There is no God except Allah The Magnificent, The Forbearing. There is no God except Allah Lord of the Magnificent Throne. There is no God except Allah Lord of the Heavens, Lord of the Earth, and Lord of the Noble Throne. "

Agreed upon by Bukhãri and Muslim and is #97 in The Authentic of Good Sayings.

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
The Messenger of Allah
saws.gif
was such that if he newly acquired clothing he would name it by its name: either shirt, or turban, then, he would say: "O my God to You is all praise, You have clothed it upon me. I ask You the good of it, and the good it was made for; and I seek refuge in You from the evil of it, and the evil it was made for."

'Al-`Adawee said it was sound and that it was reported by 'Abu Dãwood, page 309 of volume 4; and others. 'Al-'Albãni said it was sound in his Saheeh Al-Jãmi` As-Sagheer wa Ziyãdatihi (#4664)

anders

Without any surah and ayah reference to al-Qur'anu-l-Karîm or specified ahâdîth or anything, why should we even look at what you are writing?

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
anders said:
Without any surah and ayah reference to al-Qur'anu-l-Karîm or specified ahâdîth or anything, why should we even look at what you are writing?
Peace be with you anders,

Thank you for your remarks! Now you could go back and see the references. I am sorry for the delay of my feedback, but I have been too busy and I couldn't visit the forums.

Peace