• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Australian Satanism and the Temple of THEM

AnnaCzereda

Eugene_Mc_Queen said:
Readers, this is what the ONA has become under these intellectual revisionists. They even have their agendas of making the ONA into a religion, or an "esoteric philosophy" as Dave here loves to call ONA these days. A mere philosophy for intellectuals to talk about online. This is what the new ONA is, a cesspool of girls, weaklings, wimps, pendants, and intellectual no-doers. The very types of individuals the old ONA would have instantly rejected.

At last you have written something sensible.

Waren_S_Gnobe said:

But you have those who want to make hypocrites out of some noble people, by imposing on them some false notions of “collective”, either through terms of non-existent Illuminati “sinisterion”, solidarity, or through terms of some non-existent “o9a” as some old-aeon occult order/movement/religion whatever…. And those imposers are allegedly fighting forms and abstractions, while making them like on production track. So they try to bind some people and make them swallow mutual dislikes or even hate by imposing notions of anything “collective”. We should all be as one in some all-loving sinister solidarity, or under the umbrella of o9a, ONA, or by champion some spawn of o9a over the very philosophy that drag them into the light, or whatever. In all honesty there are groups and individuals who don’t like each other at all. why being hypocrite, like those mundane nazarenes and pretend we are part of something, putting boundaries to our dislike, and even hate? there’s no progress in this.

I see you don't like the "collective" just like me.

Here is something for you; the Love Song of the Collective:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEI_Cd8azBY

Here are the lyrics for the silly Americans (translation):

Stand up, ones who are branded by the curse,
All the world's starving and enslaved!
Our outraged minds are boiling,
Ready to lead us into a deadly fight.
We will destroy this world of violence
Down to the foundations, and then
We will build our new world.
He who was nothing will become everything!

CHORUS: This is our final
and decisive battle;
With the Internationale
humanity will rise up!

No one will grant us deliverance,
Not god, nor tsar, nor hero.
We will win our liberation,
With our very own hands.
To throw down oppression with a skilled hand,
To take back what is ours –
Fire up the furnace and hammer boldly,
while the iron is still hot!

You've sucked enough of our blood, you vampires,
With prison, taxes and poverty!
You have all the power, all the blessings of the world,
And our rights are but an empty sound!
We'll make our own lives in a different way -
And here is our battle cry:
All the power to the people of labour!
And away with all the parasites!

And I thought I would never hear that again. :)

Last edited:
At last you have written something sensible.

Indeed. As I have countless times demonstrated my superior intellect in this thread.

Observe how Dave here, via all three of his socks, are at a loss of words. Reduced he is to the state of a rambling fool. Spewing near incoherent nonsense.

Davy here doesn't understand that allowing everyone to make of ONA what they please will destroy the ONA. If it hasn't been destroyed already.

AnnaCzereda

Eugene McQueen said:
As I have countless times demonstrated my superior intellect in this thread.

Nope, it was just this one time you wrote something reasonable.

Actually, I think your sense of humor is quite lame.

Dear readers, clearly, as this entire thread has demonstrated, the ONA is dead, having devolved into nothing more than an internet gathering playing games with each other.

The old ONA died in 1998 when David Myatt abandoned it for Islam. What was left, which they call the "mythos," was taken up by various individuals over the years.

It wasn't after a decade of failure on the part of Dave here to incite anybody in Islam to follow his infidel version of Islam that David Myatt abandoned Islam, and returned to ONA under a host of anonymous sockpuppets. By then, the damage to ONA was already done.

I invite you; those who affiliate with the ONA; to leave its carcass behind and to come join us. I invite all of you Satanists, Left Hand Pathers, et cetera, to come join us. To leave your dead and worthless ideologies behind and come help us create for the new aeon a glorious Order. And to help us manifest a real galactic empire! This will be my final post here. I urge all of you to consider this invitation:

Dear readers, clearly, as this entire thread has demonstrated, the ONA is dead, having devolved into nothing more than an internet gathering playing games with each other.

The old ONA died in 1998 when David Myatt abandoned it for Islam. What was left, which they call the "mythos," was taken up by various individuals over the years.

It wasn't after a decade of failure on the part of Dave here to incite anybody in Islam to follow his infidel version of Islam that David Myatt abandoned Islam, and returned to ONA under a host of anonymous sockpuppets. By then, the damage to ONA was already done.

I invite you; those who affiliate with the ONA; to leave its carcass behind and to come join us. I invite all of you Satanists, Left Hand Pathers, et cetera, to come join us. To leave your dead and worthless ideologies behind and come help us create for the new aeon a glorious Order. And to help us manifest a real galactic empire! This will be my final post here. I urge all of you to consider this invitation:

This is precious.. So, you circus freaks want to rule this earth and want to become masters of the universe one day? And yet you are so retarded that after decades, and countless words written you still don't get it o9a is not Satanism, or LHP, or whatever.. it's o9a. Still don't get it? I doubt you ever will..

So if there are more circus freaks of your kind in o9a I do support their "transfer". Take them with you on your space journey.

neuzubillah, you are like grown-up kids. Probably some old-fart nerds playing with their replicas of light-sabers for a bit of thrill in their lives.

Rest of your story - nothing new, when it comes to this omega league. Many others are already working on agendas you proclaim your own, devoid of this "costume thing". So you can relax, take a rest and continue dressing up and fighting with your swords imitating sounds, going: "bzzzz bzzzz.. I cut your head! No you didn't, I have a special head-protective mechanism which activates instantly"

and this "Dave" paranoia. Oh.. We are all Dave. yes we are. My sleeping wife is also Dave. But she disguise by dyeing her beard black when posting on forums and such.

Masters of the Universe. Ha! I was once Master of the Universe - While I was 7 and watching too much He-Man.

@ Waren, you mentioned something about in future people would be using ONA septagons and wsa trisickles... check this out, I just noticed this:

The Angles of Uoon' Kalool Might Have Just Saved My Life | Cult of Cthulhu

Look at the person's attached picture. Give it another 20, 50 years :)

I love memes and how they spread.

Ha!Seer I am, what to say.

This is just the beginning.

If we level it down to just occultism, I would say that this sinisterly-numinous Tradition started (r)evolution of Western spirituality. Not many are able to perceive it this way. Even less are able to at least appreciate it. I had my good days with o9a, wsa, them, whoever, as well as I had my bad days. But I never was foolish that much not to acknowledge value of this Tradition.

Old forms of western occultism are dying along with religious forms they were attached to, or were opposed to. They are not following natural order of things and refuse to recognize this shift of Aeon. As CB once wrote "Universe is hungry for new expressions".

Another prediction: in 20, 50 years from now sinisterly-numinous tradition will breed so diverse expressions of esoterics, that it will gradually replace both, what was known as LHP and RHP in western spirituality of old aeon. There are few of those who know how to work on this kind of alchemy. In this context no current form, or shape of thought is important, not even the very o9a. Important is what we learn from it, and what we can pass on into the future with no attachments to that past. Important is this sinisterly-numinous current (Tradition), which is beyond o9a, as its expression, and beyond creator of the same.

Not to mention how it is beyond that sinister illuminati thing of mr. Hollow. Or that "costume thing" :sw:

Actual footage of me spitting on that damn "costume thing":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ea4xtSgLCY

P.S. - In the same message I criticize you for spending too much time on these occulthead forums. And look at me in these past few days. I'm turning into you guys. Today, one of women was shocked "Aaaaaaaa!!" "What?" "Aaaaaaa! Look at your beard" I went into the bathroom and noticed a couple of reddish hairs in my beard. "you're turning into Dave" she laughed "****, I must be spending too much time on that forum" Actually it was because of the chemicals I worked with the night before. But, I really spent too much of my vacation typing here. I apologize for the said, criticizing

Last edited:
Ha! Seer I am, what to say.

This is just the beginning.

I hope it's only the beginning!

As CB once wrote "Universe is hungry for new expressions".
I agree with Beesty Boy. Anything which is alive and evolves always needs new [means of] expressions.

Another prediction: in 20, 50 years from now sinisterly-numinous tradition will breed so diverse expressions of esoterics, that it will gradually replace both, what was known as LHP and RHP in western spirituality of old aeon. There are few of those who know how to work on this kind of alchemy. In this context no current form, or shape of thought is important, not even the very o9a. Important is what we learn from it, and what we can pass on into the future with no attachments to that past. Important is this sinisterly-numinous current (Tradition), which is beyond o9a, as its expression, and beyond creator of the same.
Agreed. So long as o9a is free to develop variations and mutations. It's a beautiful thing to watch. Some in o9a don't like the idea of variations and mutations though. They have this idea that it should be restricted to one outer form.

P.S. - In the same message I criticize you for spending too much time on these occulthead forums. And look at me in these past few days. I'm turning into you guys. Today, one of women was shocked "Aaaaaaaa!!" "What?" "Aaaaaaa! Look at your beard" I went into the bathroom and noticed a couple of reddish hairs in my beard. "you're turning into Dave" she laughed "****, I must be spending too much time on that forum" Actually it was because of the chemicals I worked with the night before. But, I really spent too much of my vacation typing here. I apologize for the said, criticizing
We all are guilty of spending 'too much' time online doing whatever we each do in cyberspace. The internet isn't going anywhere soon. I think it's now safe to say that the internet is just as much a part of our everyday human lives and society as cars, phones, and lipstick :)

Don't worry about the criticism. I wasn't offended. It was funny. As I said: I'm open to criticism, especially constructive criticism. There is no better way to help you in self-development other than by having a [bio-]Feedback-Loop with your environment and other people. There is no such thing as evolution or self-development in isolation.

Same principle applies to something like o9a. It needs criticism, conflict, tension, rivalries, and so on. Shram/Jihad/Kampf/Struggle is evolution. May ONA never know peace.

I hope it's only the beginning!

I agree with Beesty Boy. Anything which is alive and evolves always needs new [means of] expressions.

Exactly! Everything which is alive. And Universe is very much alive. From human perspective, its hardly conceivable, its nature hardly apprehended by mundane mind covered in crap. And this life seems eternal in comparison with our brief moment here.

I heard of an expression - "only dead things don't change". Don't know if you have the same one in English.

We humans have ability to be Creator, in small. We can animate dead things, by assigning them meanings. Same like to these letters I now use, and you now read (notice there's no difference actually in time here, it is "now" in both cases, while I write it and while you read it. not important). It is a dead thing but we give them meaning and they become alive, filled with images, emotions, information.

In order to go further, to continue here with our discussion I must change and alter into ("new") expression these dead letters.

In this case same can be said about o9a. In order to move further it must breed new expressions, of ultimately dead things. But all of these things are mediums. Our bodies are just mediums.. our cultures, variations etc.

Agreed. So long as o9a is free to develop variations and mutations. It's a beautiful thing to watch. Some in o9a don't like the idea of variations and mutations though. They have this idea that it should be restricted to one outer form.

Those variations and mutations are not just beautiful thing to watch. Those are also a very necessity of every living being which provides them with two important things: Survival and Evolution.

But in my unenlightened opinion, both views should co-exist in a way. Won't like to elaborate it now and here. But can look at it through yet another prism. That of Islam. In some of my previous posts I already mentioned two currents developed within the Islam in early years. Sunnah and shia. And they co-existed (not always in peace, Satan forbids), for long centuries since then.

While I was educating myself in ways of Islam, prior to my shehada, I instantly thought of how this division was actually good for Islam. Somehow on one side you have sunnah muslims, who are much like those in o9a who think that o9a should have only one outer form. They are strict orthodoxy, presumably like those who want this unified expression. Hm? So these sunnah muslims in a way preserved original teachings of Muhammed s.a.w.s, the core in that outer form which surfaced during early days of Islam.

On the other hand you had those shia muslims who developed many mutations and variations of Islam, in some cases degrading it, in some improving it. But ultimate value of shia Islam is that which gave whole lot of new dimensions to that orthodoxy, enriching it, making it more deep, more meaningful and more metaphysical. But above all making it more agile to survive and adapt to the flow of time, or to the space it occupies (that "space" being spatial, or within the mind).

I think you can see why both "currents" in o9a should and will exist. And maybe they always existed. I just recalled some recent article about AL and CB as type of archetypes of ONA. Interesting one. Anyhow, all that I said how shias are more dangerous stays. Orthodox are usually just brute force that wears-off quickly. Those non-orthodox are in better relationship with Time (Satan) I would say.

Whatever, and however great achievements or insights of true Adepts/ Masters of their times, they should not, and could not ever be merit of anything present, in terms of literal interpretation. Every Adept, every Teacher was always a product of their time. They always were, in this or that amount, conditioned by causal, thus conditioned by time in which they existed, by culture they came from, things they learned or not and so on.

While speaking of Islam - an example of what I said in passage above: One of the things Muhammed s.a.w.s left as sunnah, both for men and women, is clipping their nails! Why? Allegedly, archangel Gabriel showed him how scary jinns and shaitans live under long nails of people.

Could it simply be that Prophet had mystical experience of some kind, expansion of awareness, and had a vision of bacteria and stuff? But how could he possibly give any other interpretation (to common man of that time in case he knew) but "jinns". When you look bacteria under the microscope they look a bit creepy. Don't they? So, you get my point? Prophet was influenced by conditions of time-space he occupied.

Good thing is you are young, and those orthodox ones are probably with one leg in their grave. Ha! But, that is how it should be, how it was and how it always will be. Nothing new under the skies - blah, blah.

We all are guilty of spending 'too much' time online doing whatever we each do in cyberspace. The internet isn't going anywhere soon. I think it's now safe to say that the internet is just as much a part of our everyday human lives and society as cars, phones, and lipstick :)

As I assume that you're trying to keep up with this technology as much as you can - Be prepared for a shock: Here in the village only piece of equipment I have is this PENTIUM IV with very low performances! No phones of any kind. No car. But I have my favorite lipstick always by my side. It fits perfectly my wild bushy beard. I really like to get away from town for whole summer into the wild. Here, is beautiful.. As I use this machine only for writing and reading, I noticed there are some more interesting topics around this forum. This one wears-off. Unless some other nut rolls this way soon.

Don't worry about the criticism. I wasn't offended. It was funny. As I said: I'm open to criticism, especially constructive criticism. There is no better way to help you in self-development other than by having a [bio-]Feedback-Loop with your environment and other people. There is no such thing as evolution or self-development in isolation.

Same principle applies to something like o9a. It needs criticism, conflict, tension, rivalries, and so on. Shram/Jihad/Kampf/Struggle is evolution. May ONA never know peace.

That criticism had other dimensions to it when I recall now..

I think this kind of dialogue is wearing-off the topic actually. We are here farting like two old wise monks on some sunny banks of Ganges. We need a bit of tension. Here I farted out some material - make some tension, give us some new angles to confront.

We are of Peace,
Always..

kerriscott

Some in o9a don't like the idea of variations and mutations though. They have this idea that it should be restricted to one outer form.
I don't know where this assumption or idea - or should that be canard - came from, but I've personally never come across anyone associated with the Order of Nine Angles who say that or who agree with it.

If there are people out there who do, then they don't understand the O9A at all. Because the very foundation of the O9A is occult pathei-mathos: that is, each individual discovering and learning things for themselves via practical (and difficult, challenging, adversarial, and sometimes dangerous) esoteric and exoteric experiences, and who thus

"develop from their own years-long (mostly decades-long) practical experience, a personal weltanschauung: that is, discovering their own individual answers to certain questions concerning themselves, life, existence, the Occult, and the nature of Reality." Source - The Discovery and Knowing of Satan (2011).

"As Aeschylus once explained: one can learn through adversity/ suffering as so achieve wisdom. Before this 'law', people suffered, but did not learn. Most Occultists have never suffered, and so learn nothing; they eschew ordeals, and real life experiences, in favour of mystical meanderings and a religious mentality. Or they find comfort, an escape in the Occult. A real Occult quest involves adversity - undertaking hardships, surmounting real physical, mental and psychic challenges; forging into the unknown, alone. Questing through adversity to transform one's existence." Source - Mastery, Its Real Meaning and Significance (1986)

"A real understanding and a real knowing arise – and only arise – from [...] a participation, of many years, in real life of such an exeatic intensity that it brings pathei-mathos, with all the attendant sadness, joy, ecstasy, anguish, and personal suffering [...] One of the real secrets of the LHP, of satanism, of the sinister, is that it [...] is a way for the individual to acquire, to feel, to know, wisdom, and which knowing and feeling so profoundly affect the person that they are transformed into a new variety of human being."​

So, perhaps that assumption/idea/canard arose from a mis-understanding of what being O9A, as an individual, means or whether in fact it doesn't (or can't) mean anything in particular. It seems various people have various ideas on the subject.

needs criticism, conflict, tension, rivalries
Yes indeed, and anyone who does understand the O9A knows and accepts this.

Shram/Jihad/Kampf/Struggle is evolution
But only up to a point, surely.

Most of those ≤ Internal Adept are involved with such a causal dialectic redolent as that is of a perceived personal destiny and (very often) of egoism, although those ≥ Internal Adept concern themselves with an aeonic (acausal) change redolent as that is of the sinisterly-numinous and which, by its physis, is not and cannot be "a persistent striving against an opposing force; a continued effort to free oneself from constraint; a strong effort under difficulties; a conflict between material agents; an effort under difficulties to obtain the means of livelihood; a continued resistance to influences threatening destruction or extinction; contention, determined effort or resistance."

Last edited:
I don't know where this assumption or idea - or should that be canard - came from, but I've personally never come across anyone associated with the Order of Nine Angles who say that or who agree with it.

I guess some jaws will drop open now in surprise when I suggest - it's often a case that people say/write one thing and do exactly the opposite. Surprised? In that case you must be naive and uninformed. Anyway, I can bet you're not surprised, nor naive or uninformed (obviously). This might characterize you further as a deceptive perhaps. But in the name of what end? Not that I have anything against being deceptive. I'm only interested in one's motive, or lack of reasonable one, which further imply possible pathology.

As I was in some proximity to o9a for a period of time, I was able to feel someone's "stiff grip" ,as some others, who also felt it, describe this particular form of deception. Let us say this "grip" was just (for those perceptive enough) tangible presence of those who say/write one thing and than do exact opposite, convincing themselves that they are invisible, shadowy, and no one can see what they are up to exactly. But, screw 'em. As I said, probably some rigid old farts.

So, perhaps that assumption/idea/canard arose from a mis-understanding of what being O9A, as an individual, means or whether in fact it doesn't (or can't) mean anything in particular. It seems various people have various ideas on the subject.

Most of those ≤ Internal Adept are involved with such a causal dialectic redolent as that is of a perceived personal destiny and (very often) of egoism, although those ≥ Internal Adept concern themselves with an aeonic (acausal) change redolent as that is of the sinisterly-numinous and which, by its physis, is not and cannot be "a persistent striving against an opposing force; a continued effort to free oneself from constraint; a strong effort under difficulties; a conflict between material agents; an effort under difficulties to obtain the means of livelihood; a continued resistance to influences threatening destruction or extinction; contention, determined effort or resistance."

This, also either naive or intentional deception. Why? We didn't talk about individual and internal, which you force, but about external. outer form. Being, obviously knowledgeable on matters o9a, maybe you can shift your focus from that what is individual and internal, and describe what o9a is in its outer form? Or there is no outer form, and all is just temporal expression of that what is individual/ internal? or to make it more clear: does o9a has its outer form and if it does - can you elaborate on what exactly it is?

Kelsey_Glynn

Dave doesn't realize that his continued presence in ONA is a detriment to the ONA. He has become soft. He admittedly rejects all that the old ONA stands for and represents. But he doesn't care these days. His recreated new ONA today is his personal legacy. A means for him to derive a little cult following, a little name for himself.

You are nothing more now than a shadow of yourself Dave. Which is all that Anton Long is, isn't it Dave? Just your shadow self you wish you were. A fantasy "evil" persona you wish you were.

This is what the ONA has become under these intellectual revisionists. And amazingly they openly admit it and admit that they are working to make ONA into a religion, a mere philosophy, with Dave of course as the intellectual messiah.

Regarding David Myatt and his association with the O9A - his presence (or lack thereof) is really at the end of the day only a matter of speculation. Though current pendants presently associated with the O9A (and presumably in an authoritative position, as it relates to research-driven proof positives via outside sources - though perhaps a "shadowy" modus operandi inclusive, as is only appropriate - though perhaps not in the context you intimate) seem to continually "hint" that there is a verifiable DM/AL connection at present.

That being said however - if there are those among the O9A milieu who take inspiration from and, some who apply themselves toward (the comma after "and" should be a conspiratorial indicator for those so inclined) similar pursuits - as mentioned in the various articles concerning David Myatt and Anton Long in the articles, as an example, of those penned by a certain Julie Wright, then what of it?

If someone, as an example, avails themselves of the opportunities to engage in and learns through that much-noted process - that of πάθει μάθος - such endeavors as extreme Right-Wing, extreme Left-Wing politics, Radical Islam, or engage in certain professional pursuits that put themselves in a work context that allows them to "so experience life at the “sharp end” (according to a certain 1989 MS.) then what of it?

Surely these type of activities - rather engaged in purely in inspiration of the documented life of David Wulstan Myatt or in speculation of his supposed affiliation at one time or another with the O9A (or both) - forward, rather than detract from, the aims and praxis of the O9A and the personal development available for those who avail themselves of the same, regardless of any "continued presence" as you suggest.

Last edited:

kerriscott

This, also either naive or intentional deception. Why? We didn't talk about individual and internal, which you force, but about external. outer form.
I really don't understand what you mean. But it's possible we're using the terms 'external' and 'internal' in different ways.

The O9A's seven fold way is all about an individual anados, an individual quest for wisdom, and is an 'internal' - an esoteric - alchemy of individual change. This alchemical process has both an 'internal' aspect and an 'external' aspect. Hence of course the stages named External Adept and Internal Adept.

When I used the term 'internal' I was referring to this internal change of an individual via an occult process such as the O9A's seven fold way.

This internal change (via pathei-mathos) provides an individual with a very different apprehension of reality than the one that mundanes generally have. That is, it can reveal the nature of Being and beings, which nature is the unity of 'the sinisterly-numinous' beyond the abstractions of assumed opposites.

does o9a has its outer form and if it does - can you elaborate on what exactly it is
AFAIK, no it doesn't have an 'outer' and a different 'inner' form. All it has is an esoteric philosophy, a logos (the code of kindred honor), and three processes or praxises (seven fold way, drecc/niner, rounwytha) which can affect/transform an individual as well as presence acausal/dark forces (energies) which can affect others.

kerriscott

Regarding David Myatt and his association with the O9A - his presence (or lack thereof) is really at the end of the day only a matter of speculation. Though [some] seem to continually "hint" that there is a verifiable DM/AL connection at present.
Such speculation is of the essence, for on one side there is DM's consistent decades long denial of involvement save for the purpose of neo-nazi recruitment; while on the other side there are some people - who might or who might not be somehow in some way connected with the O9A - who seem to sometimes play the "DM is an example/an inspiration" card.

Thus it's left to individuals to decide about the matter for themselves, if they're interested, that is (some have moved on, as is only just and fitting).

But the speculation, of course, only adds to the O9A (and the Myatt) mythos. Which is as it should be, blah blah blah.

Thus ends this re-hash of a vintage bit of O9A spin :)

Surely these type of activities - rather engaged in purely in inspiration of the documented life of David Wulstan Myatt or in speculation of his supposed affiliation at one time or another with the O9A (or both) - forward, rather than detract from, the aims and praxis of the O9A and the personal development available for those who avail themselves of the same, regardless of any "continued presence" as you suggest.

Quite so. Which is why some people might occasionally play the "DM is an example/an inspiration" card in some on-going, and possibly 'sinister', game.

But, quite naturally, one does not expect some individuals, given their zealous presumptions (born of whatever), to understand such stuff.

The O9A's seven fold way is all about an individual anados, an individual quest for wisdom, and is an 'internal' - an esoteric - alchemy of individual change. This alchemical process has both an 'internal' aspect and an 'external' aspect. Hence of course the stages named External Adept and Internal Adept.

When I used the term 'internal' I was referring to this internal change of an individual via an occult process such as the O9A's seven fold way.

AFAIK, no it doesn't have an 'outer' and a different 'inner' form. All it has is an esoteric philosophy, a logos (the code of kindred honor), and three processes or praxises (seven fold way, drecc/niner, rounwytha) which can affect/transform an individual as well as presence acausal/dark forces (energies) which can affect others.

Ok. As you are, at least apparently, willing to elaborate some topics, I'll try to squeeze some answers.

When you, for example says "O9A's seven fold way", what you refer to as O9A in such sentence? As to philosophy? Why, if that is the case, using "'s" attached to it, as it indicates a specific entity? Btw, "order of nine angles" is not of a much of name for a philosophy. Philosophy of pathei-mathos, Numinous way, sinister way, sinisterly-numinous tradition etc., for example can be viewed as philosophies. In case you refer to actual "order of nine angles" - what is outer/ external form of such order, its structure etc.?

From o9a materials one can see notions of actual order, at least in terms of existing so-called Inner ONA, which automatically implies that there must be also an Outer ONA. What is the former and what is the latter? Also, you can come across notions of "collective/ collection" , "contemporary secret society" and so on. This all imply some outer structure or not?

Obviously, over the years, you have some who exhibit their "authority" and are in position to tell who is o9a and who is not. If o9a is nothing but esoteric philosophy, what and who gives such persons "authority" of judging who is who, of giving only valid definitions of what is o9a? This, I assume, led many to suspect creator of this philosophy is still around doing this or that, because in case that o9a is only an esoteric philosophy, only its creator can behave as described above. If you, on the other hand, refer to o9a as someone/something that only "has esoteric philosophy, a logos - what is that something than, which is in possession of it (which has it)?

If you can't provide answers and if we stick to your explanations already given, than all notions of, for example "Inner ONA", "collective", "secret society" etc. are just obviously deceptions.

"collective" deception was elaborated by some, as previously shared here.

Let us see which one is next..

kerriscott

When you, for example says "O9A's seven fold way", what you refer to as O9A in such sentence? As to philosophy? Why, if that is the case, using "'s" attached to it, as it indicates a specific entity?
If I understand you correctly (and correct me if I'm wrong), then your query seems to relate to the term (or name) 'Order of Nine Angles' and what that term/name means and refers to.

The word 'order' in the name 'order of nine angles' refers to (qv. one of the meanings of the word 'order') aspects or parts "of an ordered or hierarchical structure, characterized by sequence."

The "ordered or hierarchical structure" in question is the hermetic anados (a journey or quest or praxis) which is characterized by a sequence of nine emanations/angles (or 'realms' of being), seven of which are symbolized by spheres (the hebdomad, the Tree of Wyrd) while the remaining two are beyond the hebdomad and can be, and historically have been, symbolized in a variety of ways. Symbolized for example (i) in modern times (by Anton Long) as the causal-acausal nexus that is 'The Abyss', (ii) in Arabic mysticism, by the realms termed falak al-aflak and al-kawakib al-thabitah, and (iii) rather mystically and gnostically in the Pymander tractate of the Corpus Hermeticism as the ogdoadic physis - ὀγδοατικὴν φύσιν - and the 'immortal (i.e. acausal) existence' beyond that ogdoadic physis where a person achieves gnosis (γνῶσις) and thus is united with theos, i.e. with the Unity that exists beyond the seven spheres and which those seven spheres are emanations of.

The name 'order of nine angles' therefore refers to a modern esoteric philosophy - with ancient hermetic/gnostic roots - and which esoteric philosophy concerns (i) nine emanations of "the sinsterly-numinous" unity, (ii) an anados (a praxis, a quest for wisdom) of seven stages, and (ii) an immortal (acausal) existence that might be attained by undertaking a journey through those seven spheres/stages.

The name 'order of nine angles' does not therefore primarily refer to some 'entity' such as some group or organization that has 'members'.

Also, when someone makes reference to the O9A seven fold way, or to the O9A's seven fold way, they are referring to a part of that modern esoteric philosophy.

Btw, "order of nine angles" is not of a much of name for a philosophy. Philosophy of pathei-mathos, Numinous way, sinister way, sinisterly-numinous tradition etc., for example can be viewed as philosophies.
True, something like the sinisterly-numinous tradition is much more readily understandable, i.e. is not as esoteric or as confusing (intentionally or otherwise) as "the order of nine angles".

However, the name the order of nine angles does describe, rather well, if only hitherto to the initiated, the historical roots, the esoteric tradition, and the primary praxis, that "the O9A" represents.

Basically, all Anton Long did was (i) create a modern praxis - the seven fold way - and (ii) invent a new terminology (such as acausal, nexion, etc) to describe an ancient occult tradition with roots in the ancient world, and (iii) correctly describe (i.e. sans 'god' and the dichotomy of 'good' and 'evil') the 'unity' beyond our causal apprehensions and thus beyond our manufactured abstractions/ideas, and (iv) replaced the old logos (of 'god', and a morality, and law, based on the abstractive dichotomy of 'good' and 'evil') with a new logos based on the law of kindred honor.

But there's no reason not to use a term like the sinisterly-numinous tradition - instead of O9A - if that's what you or others prefer.

From o9a materials one can see notions of actual order, at least in terms of existing so-called Inner ONA, which automatically implies that there must be also an Outer ONA. What is the former and what is the latter? Also, you can come across notions of "collective/ collection" , "contemporary secret society" and so on. This all imply some outer structure or not?
The name 'order of nine angles' can also refer to - and has in the past been used to refer to - those who are in agreement with the esoteric philosophy mentioned above and who also live according to the new "O9A" logos and who follow the "O9A" praxis that is the seven fold way or another "O9A" praxis.

Historically, the term "inner ONA" basically referred to those who, having personally followed the seven fold way, had achieved the grade of Internal Adept and who had also made some original contribution to "O9A tradition/culture".