• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Australian Satanism and the Temple of THEM

You're welcome.

I'll end my seriousness here and return to more fun things.

It is futile to fish someone out of their samsara from the outside. /End

:) and if you thought I was serious for all this time, than you really know me not. All of this talk of mine is also dead word, a means to an end. I'm not that pretentious to think anything different. To some maybe, just maybe it was inspiring, at least in a small amount, to finally detach from o9a and go THEM own way. As was suggested from this side at the very beginning of this "conflict". Maybe for others it would be inspiring in some other way(s) in some small amount or not. In the end, if honest, it can also be just personal opinion unimportant by itself. Advocating no way, no o9a or something against it, no specific Nexion or fraction within it.

But, ultimately who can know for sure what I really feel, believe or think, or you, or anyone else here? We are all completely alone with our inner self. Always. Who can know for sure where I'm coming from after all, or what I was actually doing for years gravitating around o9a? As some friends recently commented privately, it was obvious I never came to seek any knowledge, secrets, mentors or whatever.

Oh, I can already hear some paranoid among AL's witnesses "Ha! Impostor!" I'm afraid truth is more complicated than that. If "impostor" is true, than it would surface for all this time, in some way. Maybe some of this truth can be found stuck with the groups or individuals I worked with. Those perceptive enough maybe can find some hints.

After all, I have nothing against making religions. It's fun. besides that it is somehow needed, and you two see some of the reasons presented via your respectful perspectives. This is my personal sentiment. But, unlike you I see no conflict with your sentiments. Just different pages of the same book. All is Auspicious.

Here where stand there's nothing except for "All Seeing I, the One and All".

Peace & Love

Mindmaster

Premium Member
:facepalm: So the gist is THEM was some sort of O9A affiliate... That relationship implodes or (rather HAS) and every O9A fanboi comes out of the woodwork to tune them up. I find it rather pretentious that it's not "OK" with the O9A to borrow or fork O9A into your own gig. I would think that O9A would be proud that someone embraced at least the direction of their work where it otherwise seems derelict.

I still contend that it is very dicey that there is any real O9A in the first place. There have been tons of scammers in the past who claimed to be O9A and we basically find out they're high school girls and the like. I don't really see the difference here because nothing has countered that notion -- the O9A "work" is the same crap that I have archived from like the 80's before PDFs and HTML took hold. There is no real new press, ramblings, or anything else from the "group". Just a few forum trolls... Thus critciscm of THEM is equally silly -- if they escaped O9A leanings because they viewed them as poor they were probably right (I'm aware of at least 3 groups of people that at one time TRIED to claim to be O9A) because if there was an O9A it imploded already several times why repeat that? Likewise, since they "departed" O9A they no longer can be framed in the small box that O9A is -- they are now a separate thing which is legitimate or illegitimate on it's own merits. How any of the commentary thus far has any credence or purpose at that juncture is beyond me.

O9A fanboi people seem to all drink the k00l-aid and can't see outside of that box that being my primary problem with everything related to them. Death in Satanism is the inability to evolve -- O9A is now "preserving" rather than innovating; which is a trait of all of the false religions. No one here is interested in O9A for that reason other than as some sort of antique curio or in an attempt to illicit an eventual O9A troll post. Claiming to be O9A in this time is somewhat like claiming to be a member of the Illuminati; great effort must be used not to snicker at the idea.

Last edited:

AnnaCzereda

Mindmaster said:
So the gist is THEM was some sort of O9A affiliate... That relationship implodes or (rather HAS) and every O9A fanboi comes out of the woodwork to tune them up.

If I'm not mistaken, KHK - the ONA drama has been going on for years. Now it has just reached its climax. The guy didn't feel too comfortable with it. He should write it off to experience and move on.

I find it rather pretentious that it's not "OK" with the O9A to borrow or fork O9A into your own gig.
It used to be OK, now for some strange reason it isn't. Moreover, it's no longer cool to even talk about it, because you will face some stupid comments.

the O9A "work" is the same crap that I have archived from like the 80's before PDFs and HTML took hold. There is no real new press, ramblings, or anything else from the "group".
What are you talking about? There are new writings. Maybe you didn't look for them.

kerriscott

So the gist is THEM was some sort of O9A affiliate...
The gist was: (i) that Hollow Krispy aka Ryan A aka Kris McDermott claimed to be O9A and claimed to run an O9A nexion, and (ii) his claim was fraudulent.

So it was all about exposing someone as being an O9A pretender. The gist of being O9A is that a person has to uphold the O9A code - he didn't.

Furthermore, Hollow Krispy pontificated about the O9A (in public and in private correspondence) as if he was knowledgeable about the O9A and was running "a flagship O9A nexion". In truth, his esoteric knowledge and experience was limited, something was has now been publicly proven.

There have been tons of scammers in the past who claimed to be O9A and we basically find out they're high school girls and the like
Yes, there have been a few other people claiming to be O9A via the internet - which is why Hollow Krispy was made an example of. So that people would have some guidelines as to who is, and who is not, O9A.

Like I've said right at the start of this saga - over six months ago on the 600club - Hollow Krispy was used as an example of the O9A pretendu crowd.

That is, his case has set a precedent.

I find it rather pretentious that it's not "OK" with the O9A to borrow or fork O9A into your own gig
Totally incorrect. The O9A positively encourage people to do that - to take from the O9A what they want, to adapt it, develop it, to form their own group influenced by the O9A or using some O9A ideas, and so on. This has been explained many times over the decades.

As Anton Long wrote back in the day: everything O9A "can and should be surpassed, refined, changed, when others discover, experience, and attain knowledge and experience for themselves." Source - Satanic Letters of Stephen Brown, Letter to Miss Stockton, dated 19th June, 1991

But if someone claims to be O9A and claims to run an O9A nexion, then they have an obligation to uphold the O9A code. If they don't, then their claim is fraudulent.

Now, had Hollow Krispy done what groups like the Temple ov Blood or people like Michael Ford did, there would have been no problem, for they admitted they were influenced and inspired by or had learned stuff from the O9A - and in the case of the Temple ov Blood, had developed their own system - but never claimed to now actually be O9A.

Last edited:
Now, had Hollow Krispy done what groups like the Temple ov Blood or people like Michael Ford did, there would have been no problem, for they admitted they were influenced and inspired by or had learned stuff from the O9A - and in the case of the Temple ov Blood, had developed their own system - but never claimed to now actually be O9A.

To me, Tempel ov Blood is something that is perhaps, genuine and natural development of a Nexion. It hints at real work, as those who are doing real work inevitably must find their own way, and application of o9a principles in accordance to space and time they occupy, culture they are coming from, previous and other influences and experiences and so on.. Basically everything that makes an individual or a group from the inside. Besides Tempel ov Blood you also have a Russian Nexion TBS (Temple of the Black Sun) who is forging (o9a influenced but) their own way, as presented in their 'fictional' work "Kiss of Marena" . English translation (made by ABG Lodge, Serbia) is now published in parts, in Fenrir. You will not find much of the o9a overtly presented in "kiss of marena" , what you find is a blend of ancient Slavic tradition, shamanism and o9a praxis and philosophy mixed with those, not in name but in practical essence. It was done so skillfully so that in Russia (where this sinister story was firstly published) "kiss of marena" became equally accepted and appreciated by all those belonging to pagan, NS and o9a culture in Russia. Aforementioned ABG Lodge, overtly o9a, as they are, from the inside is the whole different kind of beast. But this is known only by their close associates and, for now, limited number of those associating or affiliating themselves with o9a.

Let us not forget what is often overlooked: that not every o9a influenced group has their presence on medium such is internet, and that not every presence on the internet is genuine group.

Although, my honest opinion regarding this issue: I believe that in the past most of online o9a presence, in terms of nexions, groups, individuals presenting themselves through sites etc., was fake, or one of the multi-level processes of "casting a spell". Now days (moving toward future down time-line) things are turned upside down, so to say. All presence on the internet is mostly representation of genuine groups - being blind followers or forging their own path, ultimately doesn't matter.

Would add that concept of "association", as understood in the past was in great amount related to "faking it till you make it" spell process, thus producing by its nature great amount of fakers, flagship disseminators, bull-**** artists - as some of my friends like to say. But, fakers (of no action or intention either(!!), just to exemplify how deep this internet sickness can be) will always surface, and at the end will make o9a religion by themselves for themselves.

By the people for the people!

I would like to see them worship AL or all other minor "gods" of new aeon pantheon. Would like to see DM's picture hanged in classrooms (like it was the case with a certain dictator while I was growing up), Armies marching under some sinister flags, glorious like in days of Reich! Or with that special inner bulk of Jihad armies around the world! Ah, would be marvelous, and crazy, and fun - but ultimately, just another Babylon Tower waiting to be crushed and crumbled down..

We are of Love & Peace,
Always..

kerriscott

To me, Tempel ov Blood is something that is perhaps, genuine and natural development of a Nexion. It hints at real work, as those who are doing real work inevitably must find their own way, and application of o9a principles in accordance to space and time they occupy, culture they are coming from, previous and other influences and experiences and so on.. Basically everything that makes an individual or a group from the inside.
There are several old O9A texts which recognize the importance of individuals and a nexion working within their own culture and thus with their 'folk archetypes'.

Here's a quotation from one of those texts:

"The archetypal energies which affect and influence an individual – a non-Adept – are, according to The Sinister Way of the ONA, both personal/individual, and related to the Aeon during which the individual lives. In addition, some of the personal archetypal energies which are manifest, or which can be manifest, in the psyche of the individual, are related to the living-being which is the folkish culture of the individual. Thus, in order to properly progress along The Way toward Adeptship – in order to evolve as an individual – the individual needs to understand, and work with, such particular energies. By virtue of being a nexion, an individual is connected to the causal presencing that is Nature, and to those living-beings which are manifest in Nature. One such living-being is the folkish-culture, the folkish-psyche, to which they belong – from which they have come-into-being, as an individual [...]

Magick as a Way is neutral – that is, it can be used (or more correctly can be assumed, by those individuals below the stage of Mastery, to be so used) to either aid or harm such connexions, such Earthly living-beings, as human beings are connected to and from which they have emerged, such folkish-culture and folkish-archetypes.

In practical terms of self-development and evolution, an individual can greatly benefit from knowing, and from direct involvement with, their folk psyche and folkish archetypes: and this is especially true when the stage of Adept is reached and Aeonic workings are undertaken." Magick, The Sinister, Aeons, and The Psyche of The Folk

This understanding was also expressed via the exoteric Reichsfolk organization - which the O9A supported, and which DM founded in the 1990s - and which organization sought "the creation of free and independent nations, co-operating with each other on the basis of equal partnership, where the people of a particular culture and race can live, among their own kind according to their own honourable laws, traditions and customs, thus enabling the different cultures of the peoples of the world to survive and flourish."

This understanding was also expressed via the exoteric Reichsfolk organization - which the O9A supported, and which DM founded in the 1990s - and which organization sought "the creation of free and independent nations, co-operating with each other on the basis of equal partnership, where the people of a particular culture and race can live, among their own kind according to their own honourable laws, traditions and customs, thus enabling the different cultures of the peoples of the world to survive and flourish."

As this understanding should be applicable when it comes to so-called "collective" of associates and affiliates, or groups influenced by o9a. "Collective", collection, or whatever term is abstraction, and speaking of something non-existent. It is all "bait" for mind of young initiate to feel as part of something. But in reality you have only free and independent nexions, orders, individuals, co-operating with each other on the basis of equal partnership, when and if needed or turning out to be natural, all with their own traditions, customs, laws, views, practice, philosophy, above which stands the Law of Individual Judgment. Enabling this particular sinisterly-numinous current of hermetic (or from whatever angle you look at it) thought to flourish through countless (re)expressions.

Like I've said right at the start of this saga - over six months ago on the 600club - Hollow Krispy was used as an example of the O9A pretendu crowd.

Aye, six months indeed. So, this is what the glaikit sassenach David Myatt and his cult of sockpuppets is up to these days! Havering online wi noffin else be'er te do. How many crippled women have you ran over lately Myatt?

So a couple fiction writers used the "ONA" in their story. So a few academics who are mostly ONA stooges wrote a few papers and books aboot your "ONA." Now it's all gone to your head. You want that lime light all to yourself don't you Myatt?

You're behavin like the greedy egotistic sassenach you are. You've been runnin off anybody who casts a slightest shadow in that lime light haven't you Davy, with your legion of sockpuppets? How's Dark Logos and Dark Lianna these days?

Runnin aroond talking ***** about Richard Moult, discrediting him, downplaying him, chasing him off from ONA. Downplaying Ford. Chasing off Chloe. Now all that stands in your way is Ryan isn't it? With Ryan out of the picture, you'll have that lime light and petty obscure fame you've always wanted right auld boy? No wonder you've put six month talking ***** aboot Ryan, discrediting him, and chasing him off.

And what has Ryan done to you? Be'er yet, what has he done for you for so many years Myatt? You're ungrateful and dishonourable. You have no sincere appreciation for those who gave you their time, effort, and person to help make you what pitiful personality cult leader you are.

Ryan has done noffin. You say wi your sockpuppets that he's broken the holy ONA commandments of honour! That's a load o' ***** and you know it. You know you're the instigator. There's noffin in your ONA writing that says a member of the ONA must swear to live by the "Code of Honour."

You're running an inquisition in ONA and using made up charges against anybody who gets in your lime light. It shows in your behaviour over the years Myatt. In how you repeatedly mistreat others. It shows in your character, or as you say, your "physis."

I would advise people to think twice before affiliating with ONA, because you're not save anymore. Nobody in ONA is safe from Myatt's sockpuppet inquisition. He wants to be known as a great and influential person. Like Crowley, like Anton LaVey, like Aquino.

Let me tell your pathetic sassenach **** one thing mate, those men I named had friends who helped them become who they were. You have no friends, because you chased them all away. Sleep on that mate.

Last edited:

Kelsey_Glynn

You're running an inquisition in ONA and using made up charges against anybody who gets in your lime light.

"ONA is, as ever, labyrinthine. A wilderness of mirrors full of false leads, deception, japes and occasionally purges. Considering this, do you wish to enter? Should you answer in the affirmative we must, with much emphasis, repeat what has been told to us before by our own guide along the Seven-Fold Sinister Way: "But then be aware that everything in here has a certain price..."

Och aye the noo, a price too high?

:yes:

jeff77

cult of sockpuppets
A very amusing post, probably from Krispy himself, given that it parrots many things that Krispy has said in the past and is so disconnected from reality.

don't you Myatt?
Back to that paranoid mundane staple - "Everyone is Myatt! He's after me! Help! Come to my defense, please!"

academics who are mostly ONA stooges
To be consistent you should have said DM stooges, not ONA stooges, because according to you ONA=DM.

But yes, DM is moving academics around like pieces in some sinister game he's playing! Yet he's also, apparently and according to you, friendless. So maybe he's just hypnotised these academics to get them to do his sinister biding?

Perhaps Mr Kris McDermott should follow DM's exmaple and get a few academic stooges of his own in order to hype his fantasy temple of them? Perhaps he could also then persuade a well-known author to fictionalize that imaginary temple of them?

He wants to be known as a great and influential person...greedy egotistic... repeatedly mistreat others...blah blah blah
Perhaps you should read what the real Myatt - as opposed to the fictional Myatt you believe in - writes about himself.

Here are a few excerpts from some of his recent writings.
"In a very personal sense, my philosophy of pathei-mathos is expiative. Also expiative is my reclusiveness..."

"My attitude to life now is somewhat – but only somewhat – reminiscent of the Taoism I studied, over four decades ago, while living in the Far East. An attitude which, with its particular supra-personal, millennial, perspective – and intuition regarding δίκη – is very personal and which, while rather mystical, is not religious in the conventional sense. It is an attitude, a personal way, which embraces and appreciates tolerance, kindness, compassion, honour, and humility. A personal way of living, discovered by pathei-mathos, that brings an awareness of not only the numinous but also of the importance of love, and yet which awareness also imbues me with sadness because of my own past, because of my mistakes, because of the suffering I personally caused."

"I personally find love to be more numinous – and more spiritual when loyally shared – more life-affirming, than any dogma, than any ideology, than any organized religion which demands we abandon such personal love for obedience to some interpretation of some faith."

"I have learned the value, the importance, of personal love. Of how and why a loyal love between two human beings is the most beautiful, the most numinous, thing of all."

"According to my limited understanding and knowledge, I am not expressing anything new [in my philosophy of pathei-mathos]. Indeed, I feel (and I use the word 'feel' intentionally) that I am only re-expressing what I intuitively (and possibly incorrectly) understood nearly half a century ago about Taoism when I lived in the Far East and was taught that ancient philosophy by someone who was also trying to instruct me in a particular Martial Art."

"I have no desire now to write anymore about anything, except perchance for a few missives such as this, as part perhaps of my needed expiation, and in explanatory reply when asked of certain things. Such as in exposition of my mistakes, my remorse, and particularly in explanation of the personal love, the gentleness, the compassion, the humility, the peace, that I feel - feel, not know - might possibly enable us to find, to feel, our paradise on Earth, and so not cause suffering, not add to the suffering that so blights this world and has so blighted it for so long, mostly because of people such as me."​
Yes, you can google those quotes to find that their source really is DM.

sassenach
This is very funny, because Myatt is of Scottish (Celtic) descent. Red beard, green eyes, should have been a clue.

He wants to be known as a great and influential person
Sour grapes from Krispy, because compared to Mr Kris McDermott - who has no documented deeds to his name - Myatt is much better known and far more influential.

Also, as Myatt recently wrote,
"My sadness now is because of that extremist past; because of my arrogance; because I did cause such suffering; because I for so long incited violence, hatred, prejudice, intolerance. Because I did what was wrong, and cannot undo the harm done. This sadness - this knowing of my own mistakes, this knowing of my own arrogance, this knowing of the harm I have done - means that I have no desire whatsoever to try and 'fix the world'. Rather, it means a deep personal remorse, a desire - however silly it might seem to others - for expiation. It means I do not like myself - as a person - knowing what I did, what I was capable of, and maybe still am capable of. It means I have to remember - every day - my mistakes, my uncertitude of knowing, and what is good, numinous, beautiful, innocent. It means living a quiet and quite reclusive life."

"For the simple honest truth is that I now feel, in my very being, that I have no right to, can find no justification for me to - beyond that necessitated by personal honour in the immediacy of the moment - interfere in the lives of others, in however small a way even if my initial motives might be (or seemed to me to be) good. For who I am to judge, decide, things beyond the purvue of empathy and a very personal honour? I am just one fallible exceedingly error-prone human being with a long proven history of impersonal interference, of hubriatic, suffering-causing, and selfish, deeds. Someone who does not trust himself anymore and who values and tries to cultivate wu-wei."​
So much for the fictional Myatt you've created in your imagination.

You have no friends, because you chased them all away. Sleep on that mate
So lame in a very mundane way. As if a reclusive mystic - by all accounts currently spending his time translating the Gospel of John - is concerned about 'friends'.

Last edited:

kerriscott

"ONA is, as ever, labyrinthine. A wilderness of mirrors full of false leads, deception, japes and occasionally purges. Considering this, do you wish to enter? Should you answer in the affirmative we must, with much emphasis, repeat what has been told to us before by our own guide along the Seven-Fold Sinister Way: "But then be aware that everything in here has a certain price..."
Yes indeed - perhaps Krispy Hollow forgot that, or didn't bother to read the small print, or (more likely) ignored it because he assumed it didn't apply to him.

As for all his really silly assumptions about Myatt, some people just seem to need fantasies, a hate figure, and/or someone else to blame for their failings and mistakes.

Perhaps if Krispy Hollow - or any one of those making similar assumptions - had done the 'internal adept' rite they would have acquired at least some self-awareness, self-honesty, and a more realistic perspective.

That said, perhaps the poster (be he really Kris McDermott or otherwise) can provide actual evidence for (i) Myatt being AL, and for (ii) his other assumptions about Myatt, such as regarding sockpuppets? No? I didn't think so.

Perhaps he, and all such mundanes making such silly assumptions about Myatt, forget what I and several others have pointed out several times, for instance recently on a thread here from which I'll quote -

"David Myatt posting on occult/satanist forum about the O9A? That's an even more silly assumption that many have made over the years. Silly because since at least 1997 Myatt has been under regular surveillance by the security services with all his communications - telephone calls and internet - monitored by GCHQ (and probably also by the NSA). He's also still on the 'no-fly' list given his previous association with Islamic terrorist groups. As Myatt wrote a while ago:

" [Given such surveillance] I have restricted my internet and telephonic communications to friends, family, and to people I personally know or who are personally known to someone I trust. This means two things. That all I communicate is personal, open, transparent, and honest; and that if someone not belonging to this small circle of contacts claims to have had some communication from me – either sent with my name or sent using some pseudonym – then it is bogus."​

But again, if you and some others want to - or need to - continue to believe that Myatt spends his time posting on the internet about the O9A using various pseudonyms, and that most people who post positive stuff about the O9A are Myatt in disguise, then you and others do." Source - http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/3832298-post83.html
As if Myatt would do such posts - evening assuming he was AL - while under such intense State surveillance!

But perhaps it is just a case of jealousy after all, given Myatt's documented life, brushes with the law, and being a "person of special interest" to the police and security services. Perhaps also Krispy himself - and others making such similar silly assumptions about Myatt as he does - could be in that position (as a person of special interest) themselves? I suppose they can fantasize...

Och aye the noo, a price too high?

:yes:

You ever wondered does this labyrinthine game has a price? Forget, maybe some subjective feeling of this game being priceless. Anyone who knows anything about hermetics , should know about some reciprocity principles. It is not just some moral, abstract code. It is simple principle of "whatever you consume it consume's you".

Honestly, I don't care if Myatt was drowning little babies in puppies blood. Or abusing poor mundane cripples. or being ******* to people who gave him love and affection. Screw it! Ah, this pathetic mundanes.. similar stories were floating around even about those with friends, like Crowley and LaVey. Who bloody cares after all? We are all humans including these occult super-stars, regardless of their inner achievement. Even Jesus, all mighty God incarnated wept in fear and pain of his noble sufferings for our blindness. In the end, who would care about such details in 20, 50 years (ha) maybe they would be seen in completely different context.

And look at the world around you. It is changing, rushing in carried on by many Initiates of Mysteries. And unlike many others. those initiates have two, completely separated, but yet interconnect lives. One of simple mortal organism, simple human with all their virtues and flaws; and the other - life of "mythological being in an attempt" as one charming lady use to call herself. Sometimes,these can be really experienced as two different lives. Two different levels of existence. Making life itself, as whole, hardly bearable continuous and painful struggle between filthy scumbag human and mythological being to be, inside of you. But this is yet another level of alchemical process. This life long suffering, until final release of Immortality (or second death).

So no one can measure anything done or said by those Aeonic Gates (Crowley, LaVay, Le Myatt).......Oh my God and All Saints I just realize it! A false prophets from the Book of Revelation? There were three of them, right? Interesting mythos to be. Even if Crowley is in the same time the Great Beast himself. In which scenario those two (myatt, and that circus guy), are ******* son's of the Beast. In a sense. Aquino is a good guy, but he is kind of "white". game of thrones-wise. It's used for those who were ******** of some king or important figure. they bear no surname, just "white".

And for all anyone knows for sure - maybe Myatt ******* cares not. Maybe alleged old man's presence here on internet is yet another sinister game. Maybe AL is just animated by a few skillful people. Skillful in mind games and NLP and some super-dark magic. While, Dave is hiking careless through hills. Maybe visits his friend Moult from time to time, and they laugh, and drown puppies in babies blood (or was it reverse?), just for the sake of good old times. Maybe even those accusing him of this or that are just part of the game.

What does anyone know? What does anyone knows about myatt's internal life after all? About something which is to all of us, only and truly known only by us, and us alone? And who ******* cares?? Mythos is important.
And all mythos anyone create will bury its creator, along with many mortal generations to come.

ULTIMATELY, whoever, and whatever see in, or project on ONA, AL, or any person involved, currently or in the past - it is ONLY their experience, and they have to DEAL with it by themselves.

maybe all of this internet drama is also just an act. Not real. A dialectical narrative for adherents and those influenced - to hint at direction of further movements down this time line. Again, a spell. Oh, dear.. And once story is told, all of the sudden you have people inspired by o9a, having their "thoughts' resonating with some conclusions of this drama. They have their "feelings" and change of heart. Oh, sure they did. They think, like most of mundanes - that thoughts are your own. They are not. In most cases - no. People are just antennas. picking up information sent through akasha by more focused minds, of humans or of gods. Once someone said how only difference between mortal and god is in level of focus.. Interesting one. Ah, vacation is good for my old memories.

Cheers!

kerriscott

Mythos is important.
Yes indeed. All this Myatt stuff - he's out to get me, he's hacked my computer, he is this or that sock-puppet, he is moving around his "academic stooges", he is sacrificing mundanes, he is running over crippled ladies in his Morgan, he's running an O9A inquisition, his Nazism and Islamism are merely instruments for the ONA's underlying sinister esoteric plots, blah blah blah - is good for the O9A mythos.

Like you say, who cares what people claim about Myatt, the O9A, or about other people such as Crowley, LaVey, Aquino. The only people who do care are those affected - or should that be infected - by the respective modern mythoi.

In the case of O9A mythos and the Myatt mythos, either could be an infective adaptive mutation of the other. Or just the same mythos.

maybe all of this internet drama is also just an act [...] A dialectical narrative for adherents and those influenced - to hint at direction of further movements down this time line. Again, a spell.
Could be. Who knows, who does not know?

The internet drama aspect reminds me of a story about Myatt. Not that long ago some anonymous person put up various blogs, and made numerous posts on numerous internet forums, about Myatt, making various scurrilous accusations and many silly claims about Myatt. One was that Myatt was some sort of super-hacker who had managed to hijack some forums, another that he hacked people's computers and stole private information, another that he ran a group of young thugs who would attack disabled people, another that he was gay. This troll was nicknamed the Moac - the Myatt Obsessed Anonymous Coward.

As it turned out, the truth about this particular Moac was very prosaic. The rumor was that someone close to Myatt had hired a private investigator who used to work for the police with the Moac privately identified as a disgruntled spouse, for it seemed that Myatt had had an affair with the Moac's wife.

So perhaps the Myatt/O9A internet saga - Nazi hacker stole my brain and upset my plans to be the Messiah! kind of thing - is set to run and run, although you'd think by now that people would know better and cease to mention Myatt at all.

AnnaCzereda

Eugene McQueen said:
Ryan has done noffin. You say wi your sockpuppets that he's broken the holy ONA commandments of honour!

Actually, as his online communications are controlled by various security agencies, Myatt doesn't participate in the forums or social networks:

In reply to numerous inquiries, I do not now have nor do I want a page/account either on ‘Facebook’ or on any other interactive internet – ‘social media’ – platform (such as ‘Twitter’). Neither do I post – nor have I, with two exceptions [1], posted – comments on such, or any other, interactive internet platforms, be they ‘blogs’ or forums or whatever.

My ‘internet presence’ is limited to my (non-interactive, seldom updated) wordpress weblog (davidmyatt.wordpress.com and its linked companion, perceiverations.wordpress.com) and my personal (seldom updated) website (David Myatt - A Question Of Pathei-Mathos).

Facebook and other Social Media | David Myatt

Waren_S_Gnobe said:
maybe all of this internet drama is also just an act. Not real. A dialectical narrative for adherents and those influenced - to hint at direction of further movements down this time line. Again, a spell. Oh, dear.. And once story is told, all of the sudden you have people inspired by o9a, having their "thoughts' resonating with some conclusions of this drama. They have their "feelings" and change of heart.

I have even more fascinating theory. I think all the people participating in this thread, including me, are alter egos of KHK, who forgot to take his meds. This is why he's running around the net, arguing with himself, debating and bashing himself and it is all done to "inspire" people and make them as ******* crazy as himself. A truly sinister plan. So this whole thread is unreal, just as the similar thread on 600 Club, just as all these blogs and discussions on Facebook. They are all traps set up by this psychotic guy to ensnare more and more victims and make them lose their sanity. Hell! We are not even his pawns, just voices in his head. We think we are having a discussion whereas in fact it is just Ryan talking to himself.

Sounds perfectly reasonable, doesn't it? :sarcastic

blah, blah...

blah, blah...

blah, blah...

Oh, dear me! I'm under attack by all three of Davy's socks! Help! LMAO.

So much word diarrhea from you Myatt, just to misdirect the reader's attention from the meat and marrow, which is that you are UNGRATEFUL & DISHONOURABLE.

Action speaks louder than words yi glaikit auldie. You're a right regular king of hearts, painting your white roses red for people to see, but your roots show. Your action and behaviour show your true colors Davy.

You are a dishonourable person Myatt, yet you expect others to honour you. Or expect them to live by your so called "Code of Kindred Honour" with you. If they don't, they aren't "ONA."

All the reader has to do is pay attention to your actions and behaviour concerning Richard Moult, Ford, Chloe, & Ryan. Ungrateful and dishonourable you are. After they gave you their friendship, the love of a pupil, after they put in their effort, time, and mind; to help in their own way to make your ONA what it is today, you turn on them and back stab them.

You can spew all the word diarrhea here about this matter all you want. All the reader and ONA identified person has to do is find Moult, Ford, Chloe, or Ryan and ask them for their side of the story. Ask them directly why they left ONA, how they were treated by your sockpuppets. How they were villainized by you.

I ask the reader here to not believe a word I say. To be skeptical and to try an falsify my claims I make here by speaking directly with those four individuals I named and getting their side of the case or story.

The reader can test what I say. If you are a self identified ONA initiate and you are a nobody in the shadows of Myatt you are safe and Davy will over look you, leave you alone. But if you dare to step outside that shadow and make for yourself a little name and reputation in ONA; as Moult, Ford, Chloe, & Ryan had; then that is when Myatt's sockpuppets begin to play their games with you.

That's when you will be brought before the sockpuppet tribune and given false charges. That's when his sockpuppets will discredit you, disown you, say you're a muppet being used, spend six months on a petty smear campaign against you, as you see him doing with Ryan.

Try it if you doubt what I say, dear reader. Don't be fooled by Myatt's word soup. Pay attention to his actions and behaviour because his actions and behaviour reveals his true nature, or as he likes to call it, his "physis."

David Myatt is ungrateful and dishonourable.

kerriscott

I'm under attack by all three of Davy's socks
Yes, we're all Myatt now. Even Anna, of course.

So perhaps the blah blah blah was designed to inspire you to make the silly assumption you have made. Or perhaps it was just a natural coincidence. Who cares, apart from you it seems.

All the reader has to do is pay attention to your actions and behaviour concerning Richard Moult

FYI, according to my info Moult and Myatt are still the best of friends, but of course in your universe whomsoever criticizes Moult or you must be Myatt himself.

Furthermore, like Anna wrote - and bless her, for I really love her cute pictures of cats, my favorite domestic pet - the more you, Christopher McDermott, appear on the field wearing whatever nym, the more own goals you score.

You are a dishonourable person Myatt, yet you expect others to honour you. Or expect them to live by your so called "Code of Kindred Honour" with you.
Let's break this down, shall we? Sans the obvious presumption.

a dishonourable Myatt
Perhaps you'd like to meet Myatt in a mid-East country and put that accusation to him in person? For didn't you say that action speaks louder than words?

It's possible the meeting could be arranged. Of course it's only to be expected that Myatt will appear in the guise of Shaykh Abdul-Aziz, or whatever Muslim name he's currently using.

If you're up for it, you've got my details and so can send me an encrypted message.

Myatt expect others to honour him
Perhaps you didn't read the quotations from Myatt that jeff77 posted? Obviously, Myatt the mystic recluse, contemplating on expiation, doesn't expect anyone to honor him. Quite the contrary.

Or are you deliberately ignoring everything Myatt has written in the past three years because they reveal your accusations to be the silly assumptions they are?

Or expect them to live by your so called "Code of Kindred Honour"
Since that code is an O9A thing, where's your evidence that Myatt is AL or even involved with the O9A? Unless and until you provide such evidence, that's just another silly assumption you've made, isn't it?

David Myatt is ungrateful
What has Myatt to do with any of this? Again, where's your evidence that Myatt is AL or even involved with the O9A? Or even posts messages on forums like this?

Was Anton Long ungrateful? Perhaps you've forgotten, conveniently or otherwise, that years ago - long before this Krispy Hollow saga was started by me - you publicly accused Anton Long of aiding a network of pedophiles and were publicly very vituperative to certain O9A people whom you also, BTW, even then accused of being Myatt in disguise.

Thus, before that way back public vituperation and accusations made by you - and the similar vituperation and accusations you made in private e-mails - no one said anything against you, or against your imaginary temple of them, in public. You then went on to boast about yourself and your deeds.

So you only have yourself to blame for what has recently occurred. But rather than admitting your mistakes, you blame everything on Myatt, the man you many times over the years claimed you admired and drew inspiration from. Now, there's psychological term to describe this type of change from admiration to hate, isn't there?

Last edited:

hollow

One of THEM
Hey super-wizard. I'm right here. Get a mod to check my IP, that ain't me. I don't like you much KS but I don't do the same **** you do and come back to argue as different accounts. Want proof that's not me? Get them to send you a photo of the Thrasz necklace I wear that differs from the single photo available around my neck. They will not be able to do that. I will also extract some things from a recent post given to members:

[extract] I am not clinically crazy, as some seem to suggest, but I did suffer from a highly intemperate disposition, capricious, I was won't to change my mind very quickly about what I wanted, doing a 180 overnight as a new conclusion arrived, and this naturally frustrated a lot of those I made plans with or deals or suddenly changed my mind about alliance with - but I was much younger, skittish, naive then. The scope and depth of much of this magickal esotery drove me somewhat to the edge of madness many times, and maybe I went over the edge a couple too. It is possible that I am psychotic and unable to empathize with the views of others, or accept others views readily in place of my own. So I did make decisions to join, rejoin the Inqi, depending on what I thought they were doing. My magickal learning straddled two masters. Anton and the Sorceress. I think being young and impressionable it was difficult to decide who I wanted to be more important or how to learn from both at the same time. I have always been outspoken, the one who stands up when they think **** isn't right, but I have to admit I was on many occasions out of line, thinking that I knew what was best for the ship I was on - thinking I was the captain when I was really, just a deckhand.

[extract] 1. If, evil has no limits and amorality is true, and AL set up these conditions and encouraged them - then paedophilia is included as a potential evil that his system of amoral no limits, encourages. My statement implied a lack of responsibility - Therefore, Al by encouraging evil and amorality, does in fact, encourage this activity too. You can say, in defense, that it could merely be construed by others, that this system encourages paedophilia - because evil, and amorality don't have bounds - but until a few years ago there was no clear cut lines on this - a story that culled a paedophile, but a division of ethics, that the Sinister could do whatever they liked to mundanes. If you encourage evil and amorality, you can't be surprised if its taken further than your intended goal post - such as, being so evil it is evil to the encourager (paedophilia seems to abhor AL) or having your evil completely disregarded by someone else, More evil.

[extract] 6. I believed that this was the case at the time of the claim. Checking my data files, I took the date from a quick look which showed DREC jpgs covers as 2010, but I thought I was looking at file dates, so the Inqi is right, my DREC does not pre-date the Inqi's release of Requisite Inqi.

[extract] But, don't, let all this deter you from exploring the seven fold way or the writings of the group or their associates - there is a lot to take from the work. much food for thought and the soul. I got a huge amount from the work I did.

Also - You guys are ******* crazy, you know that? I mean, go back through all the forum threads and Every single thing someone has accused o9a of being, the Inquisition (you few in particular, not the o9a in general - I think a distinction is useful) has accused me of being.
When I say I'm leaving, I leave. I left on 600 club. I left on the facebook group. I left from here. But really, super-wizard who calls himself sagacious, you think that's me? Like you only have one enemy? I don't even know what language that is he or she is using or what those words mean. And **** buddy, sorry but there's no easy way to prove I aint that puppet, for all intents and purposes and traditional history its prob you or one of you Inqi trying to imitate me again. Im sick of arguing with you, no wonder you're so ****** at me all the time when you think I'm dancing around on the head of a pin.

Last edited:

kerriscott

I'm right here
So much for your goodbye then. Again.

Get a mod to check my IP, that ain't me
Such a check proves nothing. Tor. Proxy. Internet cafe. Free wi-fi somewhere, anywhere.

Given that you've accused "us" in the past of being DM, and given that this newbie accuses "us" of being DM - as many mundanes have done in the past - it's really irrelevant "who" is "what" and "why". I really don't care.

I/we am/are just returning the compliment, and it's fun as well of course. Toying. Playing. Baiting. Call it what you will.

When I say I'm leaving, I leave... I left from here
But now you're back. So, when you say you're leaving, it obviously means you're not leaving.

I'm sick of arguing with you
Yet here you are again, arguing with me. Obviously not that sick of arguing with me.

That's two contradictory things - at least - that you've said.

Like you only have one enemy?
Two, five, a hundred. So what? Life without enemies can be so boring, so mundane, don't you think?

The scope and depth of much of this magickal esotery drove me somewhat to the edge of madness many times, and maybe I went over the edge a couple too. It is possible that I am psychotic and unable to empathize with the views of others [...] thinking I was the captain when I was really just a deckhand
That's the most sensible thing you've written so far in this whole drawn-out saga. Perhaps we should leave it at that.

Last edited:

AnnaCzereda

kerriscott said:
Furthermore, like Anna wrote - and bless her, for I really love her cute pictures of cats, my favorite domestic pet - the more you, Christopher McDermott, appear on the field wearing whatever nym, the more own goals you score.

Thank you, but it's not Chris. Most probably, it's just a troll either mocking Chris or posting ******** for ****z and giggles.

Perhaps you didn't read the quotations from Myatt that jeff77 posted?

Since "it" doesn't react to any arguments but keeps posting the same stupid **** over and over again, it's obvious what "it" is here for.