• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

August 8, 2008 (8/8/8)

FFH

Veteran Member
In the Bible the number eight signifies a new beginning.

In the Greek gematria system/chart Jesus equals 888.

Gematria-Jesus=888.jpg

Sumerian/English Gematria Calculator

English Gematria Calculator

Eighth Hebrew character

Exodus 12
7 And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses...

Just my own made up acronym EIGHT (Eternal Is God, Humanity Transcends)

Jesus Christ is the Messiah

Jesus = 444
Messiah = 444
Yshua = 444
Joshua = 444
Jewish = 444
Cross = 444
Forgave = 444
Obedient = 444
Gospel = 444
Increase = 444
Fruit = 444
Chariot = 444

Christ came to earth after 4000 years.

ADD
Jesus = 444

PLUS
Messiah = 444

EQUALS 888 in the English gematria system

Try it out, for instance, here's the numerical value for my first and last name.

804 :)

So what ya gonna do on 8/8/8 ???.

It falls on a friday. :)

Last edited:

UnityNow101

Jesus is coming back in a couple weeks? Is that what you are getting at? And if so, how can any of us argue with the evidence that you have just provided? By your provided number of 888, I believe that he should have returned in the year 888 AD. He seems to be just a bit late, don't you think?

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I think there's a movie that comes out on that day. I don't know what movie it is, but I remember that at the end of the preview it had all of those 8s... I didn't know about the Jesus thing though.

FFH

Veteran Member
Jesus is coming back in a couple weeks? Is that what you are getting at? And if so, how can any of us argue with the evidence that you have just provided? By your provided number of 888, I believe that he should have returned in the year 888 AD. He seems to be just a bit late, don't you think?
No I'm not suggesting Christ will make any appearances on this date. No one knows the day or the hour of Christ's return, of course, and besides, too many things are yet to happen before Christ returns, but yet these things could happen quickly.

"Behold I come quickly" Jesus Christ

This is a thread talking about the number eight, or anything else pertaining to it, but it could turn into something else if you like.

Last edited:

TurkeyOnRye

Probably nothing. Way too many people try and fail at predicting the next coming of Christ. There probably isn't a day on the calender that someone doesn't think Jesus is coming.

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
In the Bible the number eight signifies a new beginning.

In the Greek gematria system/chart Jesus equals 888.

Gematria-Jesus=888.jpg

Sumerian/English Gematria Calculator

Just my own made up acronym EIGHT (Eternal Is God, Humanity Transcends)

Also signifies New birth or new creation. I personally like the #3 as it signifies perfection, completeness and the resurrection

.lava

Veteran Member
this is fun :)
we call him Isa (AS) and Isa makes 174.

my name makes 414 btw

312 168 222 0....any genius to figure out what i've just said??

Last edited: