• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheists: WOW proof this Book is from God.

~Amin~

God is the King
fantôme profane;1006550 said:
I will answer All of you with this single post, i think all of you are biased
except fantome profane, seems most reasonable in the WAY he says things.
as you can see i cant satisfy ALL of you, and that is not my job,
My responsibility is to make clear to you what the Almighty Revealed.

theory - Definitions from Dictionary.com
Meaning of THEORY
a proposed explanation whose status is still CONJECTURAL, in CONTRAST to well-established propositions that are regarded as reporting matters of ACTUAL FACT.
6.contemplation or SPECULATION. 7.GUESS or CONJECTURE.
canatinx you try to convince yourself that were from apes,and these pictures you posted as well as others don't PROVE anything, if it was PROVEN why are there
contrary theories, as Ymir AFFIRMS, that we COULD of evolved from FISH, or BEARS etc
This SHOWS the TRUE meaning of THEORY in evolution is as shown above.

And this is another Beautiful sigh of GOD in His Revelation.
And MOST of them follow NOT except ASSUMPTION.
Indeed, CONJECTURE avails NOT against the TRUTH at all.
Indeed God is Knowing of what they DO. Qur'an 10.36.

You see guys how can Muhamad(pbuh) have known all this?
WWWOOOWWWW its amazing isn't it? just admit IT.

And my ADVISE will not BENIFIT you- although i wish
to ADVISE you- if God should intend to put you in ERROR.
He is YOUR Lord, and to Him you WILL be returned. Qur'an 11,34.

I know its POWERFUL stuff PLEASE calm down, and don't bombard me.
just take it easy.:)

I think your slowly swerving of the TOPIC, so please wait for my
next evidence that THE Qur'an is from GOD.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler

Meaning of THEORY
a proposed explanation whose status is still CONJECTURAL, in CONTRAST to well-established propositions that are regarded as reporting matters of ACTUAL FACT.
canatinx you try to convince yourself that were from apes,and these pictures you posted as well as others don't PROVE anything, if it was PROVEN why are there
contrary theories, as Ymir AFFIRMS, that we COULD of evolved from FISH, or BEARS etc

Willful ignorance of what one is talking is a virtue to Allah?
The Muslims in the local Mosque disagree with this attitude.
I know.
I flat out asked them.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member

Meaning of THEORY

I find it mind-boggling that you would go to the trouble of looking the word up in the dictionary and quoting it here, but then edit out the relevant portion.

Theory
  • a coherent group of general propositions used as principles of explanation for a class of phenomena: Einstein's theory of relativity.
  • a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural, in contrast to well-established propositions that are regarded as reporting matters of actual fact.
  • Mathematics. a body of principles, theorems, or the like, belonging to one subject: number theory.
  • the branch of a science or art that deals with its principles or methods, as distinguished from its practice: music theory.
  • a particular conception or view of something to be done or of the method of doing it; a system of rules or principles.
  • contemplation or speculation.
  • guess or conjecture.
Obviously when we are using the word theory in the scientific sense we are using the first definition listed - a coherent group of general propositions used as principles of explanation for a class of phenomena: Einstein's theory of relativity. Why would you intentionally edit that part out?

McBell

fantôme profane;1006724 said:
I find it mind-boggling that you would go to the trouble of looking the word up in the dictionary and quoting it here, but then edit out the relevant portion.

Obviously when we are using the word theory in the scientific sense we are using the first definition listed - a coherent group of general propositions used as principles of explanation for a class of phenomena: Einstein's theory of relativity. Why would you intentionally edit that part out?
It is a clear indication of his own bias, insincerity, and biased insincerity.
Which also clearly shows his hypocrisy, given the statements from him on his beliefs of other peoples sincerity and bias.

camanintx

canatinx you try to convince yourself that were from apes,and these pictures you posted as well as others don't PROVE anything, if it was PROVEN why are there contrary theories, as Ymir AFFIRMS, that we COULD of evolved from FISH, or BEARS etc

There may be conjecture and contrary theories about the exact path evolution took but it is pretty much an established fact that we did evolve. Otherwise we would find human fossils that look exactly like ours but are millions of years old. Everything from fossils to our DNA tell us that apes and other primates our closest evolutionary relatives. If you think there are contrary theories that say we are not related to apes, I suggest you post a link to it.

stone

Reality checker
Since there are so many posters here who's knowledge of evolution far surpasses your own, I think it would be graceful to accept defeat in this topic Amin.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Amin,

I am simply agreeing that I have heard of alternate half-baked lunatic scenarios... such as the Adam and Steve scenario.

It is somewhat insulting to give an English speaking audience the definition of an English word, Amin. Now... reallllllllly.

Why is this passage amazing, Amin? If I were going to author a piece of rubbish like the Qur'an, I too, would include such wonderful "covers". It is merely a bare faced psychological ploy even if Prophet Muhammed [pbuh] did not know what psychology was... he certainly knew people and that is half of it anyway. How could he know this? Easy -- he may have been insane, but he was also a very clever man. A very dangerous combination, I assure you.

As we say in English, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. So... am I to understand that rather than meet our challenges head on, you are simply going to unimaginatively drop ayats and sit back going, "Ohhhh and Ahhhhhh"? That is hardly impressive thinking, Amin.

I think your slowly swerving of the TOPIC, so please wait for my next evidence that THE Qur'an is from GOD.
Okies. I will go sit in the bushes and ambush you when you return. You are playing a game you cannot win, but best of luck. I will hold my breath now until your next post.

~Amin~

God is the King
Since there are so many posters here who's knowledge of evolution far surpasses your own,.
Ill respond to you coz your new here, evolution wasnt EVEN 100% accepted by Darwin
so i suggest you LEARN the truth about it.

I think it would be graceful to accept defeat in this topic Amin.
Ha Ha sound like a little kid "you beat me or , i beat you" ha ha....
IM NOT trying to defeat or beat ANYONE, so please dont flatter yourself.
SO is there upon the messengers except( the duty)
of CLEAR NOTIFICATION. Qur'an 16,35.:)

~Amin~

God is the King
There may be conjecture and contrary theories about the exact path evolution took but it is pretty much an established fact that we did evolve.
Is it PRETTY MUCH or 100%?

Sorry guys i realy like chatting especially to you, and Ymir,
as i said if GOD wills i will produce further evidence, im happy
everyones EXCITED.

camanintx

There may be conjecture and contrary theories about the exact path evolution took but it is pretty much an established fact that we did evolve.

I suppose there is always a small chance that someone will come across a Homo sapien fossil more than 200,000 years old. But unless you believe that God let animals roam freely for millions of years before creating us, we must have evolved from an earlier species.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Ill respond to you coz your new here, evolution wasnt EVEN 100% accepted by Darwin
The theory of relativity wasn’t 100% accepted by Einstein. Nothing in science is accepted 100%, nor should it ever be. It is only in religion that something must be accepted 100% or nothing.
It is PRETTY MUCH!

Sorry guys i realy like chatting especially to you, and Ymir,
as i said if GOD wills i will produce further evidence, im happy
everyones EXCITED.

Before you do that would you please just take a moment and answer the question I asked you in post #183

And let me thank you in advance for your prompt answer to my query.:yes:

~Amin~

God is the King
Before you do that would you please just take a moment and answer the question I asked you in post #183
OK

I did the link is there, the meanings of Theory in my post is because these
are the true meanings even according to Darwin.
Look at your next statement why did you highlight the first one and not the rest?
i really don't want you to respond to this, if you don't mind will move on and if
you like you can object to the coming proofs.
No its not obvious at all.

~Amin~

God is the King
And We made the sky a protected ceiling,
but they, from it's signs, are turning away. Qur'an 21,32.
Is this verse not in accordance with scientific facts that
God protects us through the ozone layer, from harmful rays
and deadly gases? How could Muhammad have known this?:)

BucephalusBB

ABACABB

Sounds to me like clouds though..

Orthodox

Born again apostate
Amin,

It is not at all clear that Muhammad meant the ozone layer. I mean, seriously, if the passage from the Qur'an was supposed to refer to the layer of Ozone that protects us from UV rays from the sun why didn't it just say so in less ambiguous language. Unless one begins reading the Qur'an with the preconceived notion that it actually was delivered via Gabriel to Muhammad one cannot honestly believe that it is an ancient reference to what modern science has only recently discovered. The Qur'an is full to the brim with ridiculous statements about nature that have been proven wrong by science - it's just wistful thinking to believe otherwise.

No its not obvious at all.

Now you're just playing fast and loose with the truth. Did you really think that when people call evolution a theory that they didn't mean it in the scientific definition? I mean, it's in science books and peer reviewed articles, right?

Also, you said,

these are the true meanings even according to Darwin.
Give me some proof please. Sounds like you just made that one up.

McBell

Back to the Forer Effect I see.
At least you are consistent.

camanintx

camanintx said:
But unless you believe that God let animals roam freely for millions of years before creating us, we must have evolved from an earlier species.
Sorry what are you talking about?

I'm talking about the fact that despite the abundance of primate fossils dating back millions of years, no human fossils older than 200,000 years have ever been found. If you believe that God created man then he certainly took his sweet time doing it.