• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheists: What would you consider credible communication from God?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
So your god is NOT -- repeat NOT all powerful? Because it has NO POWER to cut back on how it manifests to people?

Not much of a god, then! Rather inept. A pre-school teacher is BETTER at being a parent than your god is! Seriously.

Your portrait of a god is one of a MONSTER who is so VAIN so EGOTISTICAL it cannot moderate it's presence enough to be an effective communicator.

PEOPLE are better at communication than your god is! Seriously.
God is All-Powerful and that is the POINT. God cuts back communication because HE WANTS TO and HE CAN.
I guess logic is not your strong suit Bob.
With GREAT POWER comes GREAT RESPONSIBILITY. Otherwise? IMMORAL.
God fulfilled HIS responsibility when He sent the Messengers.... Too bad you want your own private message but you are not going to get one. God does not run a catering service for people like you.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Ooooh... threats, now? As I said earlier: MONSTER describes your god perfectly.
They are not threats. There is no eternal punishment. You will simply miss out on getting the everlasting reward you could have had.

“O My servant, who hast sought the good-pleasure of God and clung to His love on the Day when all except a few who were endued with insight have broken away from Him! May God, through His grace, recompense thee with a generous, an incorruptible and everlasting reward, inasmuch as thou hast sought Him on the Day when eyes were blinded.”
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 36

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Except: It does not know how to moderate it's communications with people.
God knows HOW. God just chooses not to. An All-Powerful God only does what He chooses to do.

“God witnesseth that there is no God but Him, the Gracious, the Best-Beloved. All grace and bounty are His. To whomsoever He will He giveth whatsoever is His wish. He, verily, is the All-Powerful, the Almighty, the Help in Peril, the Self-Subsisting.” Gleanings, p. 73

“Say: O people! Let not this life and its deceits deceive you, for the world and all that is therein is held firmly in the grasp of His Will. He bestoweth His favor on whom He willeth, and from whom He willeth He taketh it away. He doth whatsoever He chooseth.” Gleanings, p. 209

“Say: He ordaineth as He pleaseth, by virtue of His sovereignty, and doeth whatsoever He willeth at His own behest. He shall not be asked of the things it pleaseth Him to ordain. He, in truth, is the Unrestrained, the All-Powerful, the All-Wise.” Gleanings, p, 284

“To whomsoever He will He giveth whatsoever is His wish.”
So if God does not wish to communicate to everyone God is not going to.

“He bestoweth His favor on whom He willeth, and from whom He willeth He taketh it away. He doth whatsoever He chooseth.”
So if God does not choose to communicate to everyone God is not going to.

“He shall not be asked of the things it pleaseth Him to ordain.”
It is not our place to ask God to do things. We get what He chooses to give us, nothing more and nothing less.

It is tough luck if you do not LIKE IT Bob, because YOU cannot control an All-Powerful God.
Also: It is absolutely incapable of being CONVINCING to anyone (and I do not count your fake "messenger" dude, who is clearly just another charlatan.
Lol, 93% of the world population are convinced God exists.

According to sociologists Ariela Keysar and Juhem Navarro-Rivera's review of numerous global studies on atheism, there are 450 to 500 million positive atheists and agnostics worldwide (7% of the world's population), with China having the most atheists in the world (200 million convinced atheists).Demographics of atheism - Wikipedia

And more and more people are becoming convinced. Since the year 2000, religion has made resurgence whereas atheism and agnosticism are on the decline.

Atheism was growing at a rate of 6.54% from 1910-2010 but dropped to a growth rate of 0.05% from 2000-2010. Agnosticism was growing at a rate of 5.45% from 1910-2010 but dropped to a growth rate of 0.32% from 2000-2010. That demonstrates that both atheism and agnosticism are on the decline.
Statistics from: Growth of religion - Wikipedia
But. Your god has FAILED--UTTERLY-- to be convincing. That's a rather sizable fail.

And demonstrates it is NOT all-powerful and NOT all-knowing.
93% is not a fail AT ALL. God does not need 100% because God does not need anything. People like you who reject God will just fall by the wayside. God won’t punish them. They are punishing themselves.

“He who shall accept and believe, shall receive his reward; and he who shall turn away, shall receive none other than his own punishment.”
Gleanings, p. 339

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
THE SUM OF YOUR HATEFUL ARGUMENT? MIGHT MAKES RIGHT.

Which is an EPIC moral FAILURE on the part of your god.

Your god? Pure Evil. Or pure myth...
Believe whatever you want to Bob. God does not need your belief. You are the only one who will suffer by turning away from God:

“Your Lord, the God of mercy, can well dispense with all creatures. Nothing whatever can either increase or diminish the things He doth possess. If ye believe, to your own behoof will ye believe; and if ye believe not, ye yourselves will suffer.” Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 148

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
LMAO! Oh look! your god has SUCH AN EGO, that it cannot muster up enough Got Magic to forgive, if it gets it's little feelings all hurted. Boo-hoo.

Your average 2 or 4 year old can manage to forgive, even after having his feelings hurt.

Yet ANOTHER thing that humans are BETTER AT than your monster-god! FORGIVENESS.
What about those verses did you NOT understand Bob? There is only ONE unforgivable sin.

Matthew 12
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

That tells you that God is very merciful and forgiving because He forgives all the other sins, all manner of crap humans do, even murder!

Wake up and smell the coffee Bob. God is good.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Interesting twisted "version" you found to support your false claims. Ain't that cute?

How many different versions did you need to look at, before you found one as silly as you?

Moreover: Did you not say, earlier, that you don't believe the bible is True and Accurate?

What makes this particular piece of hate-speech "true" where other parts are not?
What makes it accurate is that it is cited in the Baha’i Writings, so we know it is accurate: 31: EXPLANATION OF BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT

There is nothing hateful about having one unforgivable sin.

God is not hateful. What is hateful is your attitude towards God. You blame God for everything that is wrong in the world just because God is All-Powerful. This is completely irrational because what is wrong in the world is caused by humans, not by God.

You hate God but God does not hate you. What you DO is project your hate onto God. This is psych 101 stuff. :rolleyes:

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.
Psychological projection - Wikipedia

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I am gratified you find my last set of posts ... FUNNY.

Clearly you cannot address ANY of my points in a rational fashion; but at least you were amused.

Sad, really.
You have no points Bob. You simply have completely unreasonable expectations of what God should do.

Nothing you say is rational, it is ALL emotional, sad really. :(

joelr

Atheists have certain expectations of what god would do if god existed. These expectations are just what they think a god should or would do. They are projections of their own thoughts and feelings onto God, what they want or consider reasonable. They are unwilling to look at what God might have actually done because their ego gets in the way.

The evidence indicates that God sends Messengers to communicate to humans. Baha’u’llah is the Messenger for this age in history, but there will be more Messengers in the future.

Some people recognized Baha’u’llah but most people have not, at least not yet. For those of us who recognize Him it is obvious that what He wrote came from God. The rest all falls into place when we read His Writings.

I see where you are tripping up. You think it's ego that's telling people ghosts are not real.
It's actually logic, probabilities, common sense and the ability to not allow emotions to overwhelm judgment.
I think it's also likely that the need for a magic friend is rooted in ego. It gives one a sense of importance.

You basically just said this by explaining that the needs for god words to meet any type of standard is a false dichotomy and one should just run with the feeling (which is emotion). That's what ego is?
You don't think most everyone would be pleased with a god-friend giving advice and welcoming us into the next world? Like death doesn't freak most people out? This is all ego. Ego wants to live forever.

joelr

I can say they are false if they do not meet the *criteria* for a true prophet.

It would not be a hasty generalization but unless you had *evidence that indicates* that you really heard from God, why would I believe that?

On logical grounds, I would be making a hasty conclusion unless I had sufficient evidence after considering all the variables.

Why is it plausible that they made things up? How could all of the over 15,000 Tablets that Baha’u’llah wrote be made up? What would be the motive for Him to make all that up?

You could prove a Prophet wrong if He did not meet the criteria.

Wait what? Oh NOW it's ok to have criteria? Now logic, now you want to "judge what certain expectations of what god would do if god existed"?

I just noted how the noted scripture completely failed criteria and you were like "nope can't do that".

This is the opposite of what you said?
Furthermore if anyone heard a voice in their head say it that would be enough to accept something on an emotional level and according to your standard totally acceptable for scripture.

Why would he need motivation? He was a writer, that's what writers do. It's all previous religious ideas from many cultures. Also lot's of poetry. And opinion. Many non-religious topics. But nothing that hasn't been said. And a lot of space filler - behold, this man shall this, peace, god says, this tree shall grow, with light from inside , behold the highest mighty.....it's like if some southern baptist wrote down all his long winded sermons. He's never really saying anything, it's just praise to god.
That's great but it's not supernatural.

"This lamp is a lamp because of its light; without the light it would not be a lamp. Now if a soul has an aversion for the light of the lamp, he is, as it were, blind, and cannot comprehend the light;"

on and on with the light and the soul going to the light.......

Last edited:

joelr

According to sociologists Ariela Keysar and Juhem Navarro-Rivera's review of numerous global studies on atheism, there are 450 to 500 million positive atheists and agnostics worldwide (7% of the world's population), with China having the most atheists in the world (200 million convinced atheists).Demographics of atheism - Wikipedia

And more and more people are becoming convinced. Since the year 2000, religion has made resurgence whereas atheism and agnosticism are on the decline.

Atheism was growing at a rate of 6.54% from 1910-2010 but dropped to a growth rate of 0.05% from 2000-2010. Agnosticism was growing at a rate of 5.45% from 1910-2010 but dropped to a growth rate of 0.32% from 2000-2010. That demonstrates that both atheism and agnosticism are on the decline.

Non-religious to double in US according to YOUR SOURCE!?

First you can't import all other religions to back up your personal supernatural beliefs?

World religions statistics place the Bahá'í Faith around 0.1% of the world population in recent years

It's dishonest to use atheism and agnosticism being on the decline to support the idea that personal gods are real because that isn't the reason it's on the decline. It isn't because people are warming up to supernatural friends it's because:

The decline is largely due to the advanced age (median age of 34) and low fertility among unaffiliated or Nonreligious (1.7 children per woman in the 2010–2015 period). Sociologist Phil Zuckerman's global studies on atheism have indicated that global atheism may be in decline due to irreligious countries having the lowest birth rates in the world and religious countries having higher birth rates in general.

So your argument from authority actually shows the opposite:

A 2012 study by the Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life reports, "The number of Americans who do not identify with any religion continues to grow at a rapid pace. One-fifth of the U.S. public – and a third of adults under 30 – are religiously unaffiliated today, the highest percentages ever in Pew Research Center polling."[278]

So according to your argument (more people believe in gods so it must be more true) it's the opposite because the least amount of people believe in gods ever.
And the decline rate is partially because these groups are smart enough to not have piles of children when they can't afford it.
So by your own argument it's more likely that there isn't a god.

But then you left out the next prediction? Did you miss this or purposely avoid this?
By 2050 the atheist/agnostoc will almost DOUBLE!!!

By 2050 unaffiliated or Nonreligious was expected to account 27% of North America total population (up from 17.1% as in 2010), and 23% of Europe total population (up from 18% as in 2010) according to Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life.[286] The religiously unaffiliated are stationed largely in the Asia-Pacific region, where 76% resided in 2010, and is expected to be 68% by 2050. The share of the global unaffiliated population living in Europe is projected to grow from 12% in 2010 to 13% in 2050. The proportion of the global religiously unaffiliated living in North America, will rise from 5% in 2010, to 9% in 2050.

Argument from popularity Logical Fallacy. Not actually evidence. Anecdotal at best.

So you say-- still no evidence to back your statements, here. Just you, saying "Is so".

That's not evidence.

I dont think your building on and following the points here. We believers get accused of cognitive dissonance, i think your doing that very thing now, unfortanately. Where to begin: gosh, this gets annoying. Ok....i made the point that if God did everything for us, all work and knowledge would devalue. You say God is enept, that he needs to not be 0 or 100%. I had told you that i was illustrating a point of what the world would look like if it was 100%.

Then i said we currently have it around 50%. You asked for a source. I give you one. Then you say its apeal to popularity and not evidence.

What is it you want? I did not give you that to appeal to popularity, i gave it to you in order to show that God already has given his knowledge in balances. It had nothing to do with popularity. Thats why im saying your not following and building on the previous points. So, at this point i feel like im wasting time. But, im still gonna give it a chance.

Absolutely false "logic". You need to re-examine the definition of what is and what isn't "logical".

You do not appear to have a firm grasp of it's actual use.

I know what what logic is and how it works and how to use it.

What? That makes zero sense. Besides, you are ***AGAIN*** making a false dichotomy: 0% or 100%.

What we have now? Is a big fat ZERO: Nothing. Nada. Not one thing from your god.

No, its not zero. Theres millions of people experiencing spiritual things of diverse nature.

I read the bible. It's clear: Noah had drunken orgies with his **daughters**. Sick-- even by biblical standards.

If you think noah had orgies with his daughters, then thats your own idea. That is not in the bible. However, if you INSIST that it is, when i KNOW for a FACT its not, then you MUST bear some responsibility and take your turn in doing a citation. Good luck finding it.

Is the bible from your god or NOT? Obviously... NOT! Ooops!

Is the bible from God? That question is like if i bought my wife a present, lets say slippers and she asks, did you make those slippers? Aaaahhh, no. God did not MAKE the bible. Humans wrote it. I happen to STRONGLY believe those humans wrote honestly. The sign of such honesty is in the fact that the good, the bad and the ugly are written in it.

So, lots (not noah) daughters got him drunk, he blacked out and they then had sex with him.

This was not put in the bible because God approved the act, it was not even put there because the author approved the act. He put it there because he wanted to record accurately.

BLAH-BLAH-BLAH: you cannot get past the FACT that your god MURDERED THE WHOLE WORLD, because they ACTED EXACTLY AS THEY WERE CREATED TO ACT.

So your god gets MAD at them for being EXACTLY how he MADE them to be!

What a moron your god is!

Assume God exists for a moment, Bob. Is God making you ACT the way your acting now?

LMAO! Nope-- either your god is immortal or he isn't. If he is? No bother, no real pain-- not how a MORTAL being would feel it. It's a joke.

Assume for a moment the a immortal human soul or spirit exists, Bob. Humans feel pain. Likewise, a God (spirit) who incarnates in a body. Thats logic.

Never. Bible's god is the most UNMERCIFUL being ever conceived by men.

"Except, when he is" mercyful. ;)

Citation needed: you are bearing False Witness!

Why did you say im bearing false witness if you first need to wait till i give you the citation? You assume theres not gonna be a citation. Wheres the open mindnedness? This tells me that even if i give you a citation, youl say im bearing false witness anyway. Am i wasting my time?

Exodus 1:22 "Then Pharaoh gave this order to all his people: "Every Hebrew boy that is born you must throw into the Nile, but let every girl live."

But-- Pharoah HAD NO FREE WILL IN THE MATTER: GOD HARDENED HIS HEART.

Your god? A murderer.

Exodus 8:32 "But this time also Pharaoh hardened his heart and would not let the people go."

So, God hardening his heart was in conjunction with him heardening his own heart.

Only if you twist the meaning---- I did a bible search: NO "KARMA" EVER IN THE ENTIRE THING.

I know the word "karma" is not in the bible. The CONCEPT is.

Citation needed. No such thing as you say in the *actual* bible.

I gave you the citation. It said the sons of God had sex with the daughters of men. Did you not read it? Im seeing a one sidedness here. Take a breath, relax and lets do this more patiently otherwise wer wasting time.

https://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe009.htm

This is a second citation.

"1. And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. 2. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children."

Really? I see it no different: Babies being murdered by a god or god's followers.

Same sh--, different days.

Why is it wrong for God to kill angel/human hybrid babies? They wernt suppose to be born in the first place.

The Cananites were there **first**-- but bible-god has them KILLED because they were IN THE WAY--- EXACTLY like the North American Natives were, and god-fearing, bible-quoting men murdered THEM TOO, for the exact same reasons.

Ahhh no, thats false. Isreal was there first, then left to go get food in egypt, then became inslaved by pharough for 450ish years. Left was not abondonement or give away of there land.

Nonsensical listings. I can read what it say. You can claim it does NOT mean what is written, but I can read it for myself.

The listings make it clear that fear of the Lord means a respect form of fear. Respect has an element of fear in it.

MIGHT DOES NOT MAKE RIGHT. Ownership of PEOPLE is EVIL.

No, mistreating people is evil.

MIGHT DOES NOT MAKE RIGHT. Do you own your CHILDREN?

I dont have children. But if i did, YES id own them. They would be MY children. But owning them is not mistreating them. I own them until there 18.

Citation needed: NOT the bible, that is your CLAIM.

Pass.

Pass. The bible is your CLAIM. Where is your EVIDENCE?

What are you looking for?

Bob the Unbeliever

I dont think your building on and following the points here. We believers get accused of cognitive dissonance, i think your doing that very thing now, unfortanately. Where to begin: gosh, this gets annoying. Ok....i made the point that if God did everything for us, all work and knowledge would devalue. You say God is enept, that he needs to not be 0 or 100%. I had told you that i was illustrating a point of what the world would look like if it was 100%..

I never asked for god to do EVERYTHING. Again---you keep using a False Dichotomy Logical Fallacy. YOU say that god MUST DO EVERYTHING OR NOTHING. It is YOU who keeps harping on 100%/0%-- NOT ME.

All I asked? Was for GOD PREVENTABLE EVIL TO BE STOPPED.

Is that too much to ask of your feeble excuse of a deity? Obviously!
Then i said we currently have it around 50%. You asked for a source. I give you one. Then you say its apeal to popularity and not evidence..

Correct. I asked for EVIDENCE, not Logical Fallacies.
What is it you want? I did not give you that to appeal to popularity, .

Actually? You did exactly that.
i gave it to you in order to show that God already has given his knowledge in balances. .

No-- you gave me anecdotal nonsense. I asked for evidence.
It had nothing to do with popularity. Thats why im saying your not following and building on the previous points. So, at this point i feel like im wasting time. But, im still gonna give it a chance..

You appear to not understand what is evidence.

I know what what logic is and how it works and how to use it.

Not according to how you write your post....
No, its not zero. Theres millions of people experiencing spiritual things of diverse nature.

Citation Needed. No evidence of your claim.

If you think noah had orgies with his daughters, then thats your own idea. That is not in the bible. However, if you INSIST that it is, when i KNOW for a FACT its not, then you MUST bear some responsibility and take your turn in doing a citation. Good luck finding it.

JUST going by your ugly and evil bible-- I actually think Noah never existed.

Is the bible from God? .

Obviously not-- way too many lies in it. Way too much that is factually wrong.
I would thing the actual creator would know better...

That question is like if i bought my wife a present, lets say slippers and she asks, did you make those slippers? Aaaahhh, no. God did not MAKE the bible. Humans wrote it. I happen to STRONGLY believe those humans wrote honestly. The sign of such honesty is in the fact that the good, the bad and the ugly are written in it..

Not an argument in support of your claim.
So, lots (not noah) daughters got him drunk, he blacked out and they then had sex with him.

This was not put in the bible because God approved the act, it was not even put there because the author approved the act. He put it there because he wanted to record accurately.

So YOU say. In contrast to what is actually written.....

Assume God exists for a moment, Bob. Is God making you ACT the way your acting now?

Sorry? I cannot assume such a silly thing: that god exists.

I need some FACTS-- which you seem utterly devoid of.

Assume for a moment the a immortal human soul or spirit exists, Bob. Humans feel pain. Likewise, a God (spirit) who incarnates in a body. Thats logic.

Cannot assume what isn't real. But-- your "logic" is flawed: Immortal God-Beings cannot understand what it means to suffer mortal death/pain.

THAT is logic.

"Except, when he is" mercyful. ;)

Citation Needed: Zero examples of actual "mercy" from your godling

Why did you say im bearing false witness if you first need to wait till i give you the citation? You assume theres not gonna be a citation. Wheres the open mindnedness? This tells me that even if i give you a citation, youl say im bearing false witness anyway. Am i wasting my time?

Citation needed.
Exodus 1:22 "Then Pharaoh gave this order to all his people: "Every Hebrew boy that is born you must throw into the Nile, but let every girl live."

Not evidence-- the bible is your CLAIM. You cannot use the bible as "proof".

Exodus 8:32 "But this time also Pharaoh hardened his heart and would not let the people go."

False quotation.
I know the word "karma" is not in the bible. The CONCEPT is.

Citation needed.

I gave you the citation. It said the sons of God had sex with the daughters of men. Did you not read it? Im seeing a one sidedness here. Take a breath, relax and lets do this more patiently otherwise wer wasting time.

https://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe009.htm

This is a second citation..

Fake creationist website is not a valid source, sorry.

"1. And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. 2. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children."

Source? Version? Verse? Context! do you have any?
Why is it wrong for God to kill angel/human hybrid babies? They wernt suppose to be born in the first place.

MIGHT DOES NOT MAKE RIGHT.

Ahhh no, thats false. Isreal was there first, then left to go get food in egypt, then became inslaved by pharough for 450ish years. Left was not abondonement or give away of there land.

Absolutely false. Israel did not even EXIST AT ALL, prior to about 500CE-ish. Whereas there are archeological artifacts from thousands of years before-- NOT Israeli.
The listings make it clear that fear of the Lord means a respect form of fear. Respect has an element of fear in it.

Fear is still EVIL. MIGHT DOES NOT MAKE RIGHT.

No, mistreating people is evil.

Something we agree: the bible's god? Not only mistreats entire countries? (by having them entirely slaughtered JUST for being in the way) but will mistreat 90% of the people ever born, forever and ever and ever-- in infinite torture.

INFINITE EVIL. Good! You and I agree: your god is infinitely evil!
I dont have children. But if i did, YES id own them. They would be MY children. But owning them is not mistreating them. I own them until there 18.

Wow. That's pretty sick, even for a bible person...!

Bob the Unbeliever

It has already come true Bob. God has not proven Himself TO US. God is waiting for those who care to prove to themselves He exists.

That's so CUTE. You actually think that is a positive argument in the case for your god?

It's not. It only paints your god out to be even more unlikely as ... well, pick a failed cult in history. Any one will do...

Bob the Unbeliever

They are not threats. There is no eternal punishment. You will simply miss out on getting the everlasting reward you could have had.

“O My servant, who hast sought the good-pleasure of God and clung to His love on the Day when all except a few who were endued with insight have broken away from Him! May God, through His grace, recompense thee with a generous, an incorruptible and everlasting reward, inasmuch as thou hast sought Him on the Day when eyes were blinded.”
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 36

Potato- potato. Sounds like a threat to me. Your god continues to come across as a capricious, immoral, evil, unfair rat-b888dard.

Bob the Unbeliever

God knows HOW. God just chooses not to. An All-Powerful God only does what He chooses to do.

“God witnesseth that there is no God but Him, the Gracious, the Best-Beloved. All grace and bounty are His. To whomsoever He will He giveth whatsoever is His wish. He, verily, is the All-Powerful, the Almighty, the Help in Peril, the Self-Subsisting.” Gleanings, p. 73

“Say: O people! Let not this life and its deceits deceive you, for the world and all that is therein is held firmly in the grasp of His Will. He bestoweth His favor on whom He willeth, and from whom He willeth He taketh it away. He doth whatsoever He chooseth.” Gleanings, p. 209

“Say: He ordaineth as He pleaseth, by virtue of His sovereignty, and doeth whatsoever He willeth at His own behest. He shall not be asked of the things it pleaseth Him to ordain. He, in truth, is the Unrestrained, the All-Powerful, the All-Wise.” Gleanings, p, 284

“To whomsoever He will He giveth whatsoever is His wish.”
So if God does not wish to communicate to everyone God is not going to.

“He bestoweth His favor on whom He willeth, and from whom He willeth He taketh it away. He doth whatsoever He chooseth.”
So if God does not choose to communicate to everyone God is not going to.

“He shall not be asked of the things it pleaseth Him to ordain.”
It is not our place to ask God to do things. We get what He chooses to give us, nothing more and nothing less.

It is tough luck if you do not LIKE IT Bob, because YOU cannot control an All-Powerful God.

Lol, 93% of the world population are convinced God exists.

93% is not a fail AT ALL. God does not need 100% because God does not need anything. People like you who reject God will just fall by the wayside. God won’t punish them. They are punishing themselves.

“He who shall accept and believe, shall receive his reward; and he who shall turn away, shall receive none other than his own punishment.”
Gleanings, p. 339

Your god? Pure Evil--- IF it were really real (it's obviously not-- such an evil god as you describe? Would have wiped us all out thousands of years back)

Bob the Unbeliever

Believe whatever you want to Bob. God does not need your belief. You are the only one who will suffer by turning away from God:

“Your Lord, the God of mercy, can well dispense with all creatures. Nothing whatever can either increase or diminish the things He doth possess. If ye believe, to your own behoof will ye believe; and if ye believe not, ye yourselves will suffer.” Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 148