• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheist Views.

F1fan

Veteran Member
"My second sentence answered it. The only people who think what the nazis did was right are far right wing republicans. I'm no republican, I care for people, rights, education, equality, fairness, facts, integrity, science, reason, and truth."

More partisan trash talking/preaching.
No, just an accurate statement on my part.

I had thought you could take the topic seriously. You can't even answer; yet you claim you wanted an example. I'm beginning to think my first point didn't go over your head; you just don't like it.
You asked if I think Nazi Germany was correct in what it did and you think I'm not being serious?

Statistically speaking you would have been likely to support Hitler and Nazism. Most people did.
Those attracted to nationalism would. That is most republicans in the USA, not Democrats.

And the Nazi Party had a minority of the populations support. Hitler was chancellor and used his influence to gain more power little by little. It's amazing how we are finding out that Trump tried to do similar things in his last months. And let's not forget that Hitler had a national propaganda machine, there was no legitimate press. So the people were lied to continually. That sounds like FOX and Newsmax.

You conform and think people who don't and who question authority are dangerous.
It's apparent that people motivated by lies and corruption will do things like the January 6 attack on the US Capitol. That was Trump supporters who did that. They conformed to a serious framework of disinformation and lies and they acted.

Sure you come up with many seemingly valid reasons why they are dangerous.
Like injuring 140 police officers, some permanently. Destruction of the Capitol. More reasons for trump supporters to believe trump actually won because these criminals acted like robots. Are you aware many of the people arrested and indicted blame trump? Yes they are dangerous.

No doubt ideas that have been fed to the general public. But the bottom line is that you think they are dangerous because they questioned or doubted authority.
People acting on disinformation and lies have shown themselves to be dangerous. That is what trump has brought us. But I don't blame trump completely. I blame a right wing that has profited greatly by exploiting the emotions of conservative citizens and made them obedient to a framework that is ruled by bad faith.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
This comes from another thread where a theist talked about imposing atheist views on others.

Lets remind people atheists only have one view to impose, they lack belief in or positively state there are no gods.
Hang around RF enough and you'll be exposed to the variety of views that are "an atheist."

leroy

Because an imaginary object doesn't have the same status as a real object, no matter how much we adore it.

It's an integral part of the woman, and so as human as she is. As is her appendix. And her hair follicles. And her nail clippings. And her spit.

Birth is a good measure. It's worked for hundreds of millennia.
Under what basis would you claim that the "unborn" is part of the woman's body?