• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheism and Physics are Phenomen of Apostle Peter

questfortruth

Mod: "No-one on this forum takes you seriously anymore."
Me: "My proofs for Riemann Hypothesis, Goldbach's, Twin prime conjectures are 25 days now under consideration of most top math journals, surely, I am stupid."

“Simon, son of Jonah, you will be called Peter - the Stone. And on this rock, I will build My Church. " (the Bible). As many as two letters of Peter are in the New Testament. And his acts are in the Book of Acts. Peter is the supreme apostle for the Jews. The Paul for the Gentiles. Hence, Peter-Stone is the cornerstone of the Church.

So, since then everything is based on some kind of stone: The founder of Scientific Atheism is the talented scientist Pierre Simon Laplace. The France name Pierre translates as Peter. That is, Simon-Peter. He told the emperor about God "I didn't need this hypothesis." He was the introducer of atheism as the basis worldview into Scientific Community. Science was atheism-free until Peter Simon Laplace was born. He founded scientific atheism. The Modern Science was founded only after 15-th century. Science in prior times was connected with pagan gods (the texts of pagan thinker Aristotle). After 15-th century and before Laplace's birth, it was Christian Science. Peter Simon Laplace was the most influential, most rich, and most talented scientist in the pre-Einstein era, please read his glorious extraordinary brilliant biography. The words and influence of ordinary atheist on Science is near zero. Thus, the voices of some strange people before Laplace's birth have not spoiled the course of Science.

The founder of the modern scientific picture of the world is the German Einstein. From German: "Stein" - Stone. The "ein" is the usual addition in German: "Einstein = Ein Stein".

Because Einstein's ideas are well supported by observations and experiments, Einstein is truly right.

Proof:

In Einstein's theory for a system of size S, holds not the Einstein equation in its textbook form, but the scientific description contains the value of S. In the limit S=0 the Einstein equations emerge. Hence, any future theory, which has as limit Einstein Equations, coincides with Einstein Theory. Hence, the ideas to generalize Einstein equations using non-locality or non-linearity
[Hehl and Mashhoon in Phys. Rev. D 79 (2009) 064028; Cooperstock and Tieu in astro-ph/0507619]
are not new physics at all.

The Einstein Equations must emerge in the limit S=0, because of Newton's principle: "I was standing on the shoulders of giants": the new theory must not contradict old theory in the area of its applicability. For low energies holds Newton formulas, for high energies - Einstein. There is no third option because all range of energy is well covered by these two theories.

This explains why Scientific Community continues to search for dark matter particles
and plans to do so indefinitely. My idea is the same particles, but they have no weak interaction [as well as any other "direct-contact" interaction (which are strong and electromagnetic ones)]. Or, more generally: "Dark Matter (and Dark Energy) is a substance that has no weak (or any else) interaction with an ordinary substance." That explains how angels and devils can move through closed walls of houses: angels are made of such invisible matter, which has no interactions with ordinary matter.

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Are you collecting these?

73861d411c48af79db6e1416dec2c38b.gif

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
“Simon, son of Jonah, you will be called Peter - the Stone. And on this rock, I will build My Church. " (the Bible). As many as two letters of Peter are in the New Testament. And his acts are in the Book of Acts. Peter is the supreme apostle for the Jews. The Paul for the Gentiles. Hence, Peter-Stone is the cornerstone of the Church.

So, since then everything is based on some kind of stone: The founder of Scientific Atheism is the talented scientist Pierre Simon Laplace. That is, Simon-Peter. He told the emperor about God "I didn't need this hypothesis." He was the introducer of atheism as the basis worldview into Scientific Community.
The founder of the modern scientific picture of the world is the German Einstein. From German: "Stein" - Stone. The "ein" is the usual addition in German: "Einstein = Ein Stein".

Because Einstein's ideas are well supported by observations and experiments, Einstein is truly right.

Proof:

In Einstein's theory for a system of size S, holds not the Einstein equation in its textbook form, but the scientific description contains the value of S. In the limit S=0 the Einstein equations emerge. Hence, any future theory, which has as limit Einstein Equations, coincides with Einstein Theory. Hence, the ideas to generalize Einstein equations using non-locality or non-linearity
[Hehl and Mashhoon in Phys. Rev. D 79 (2009) 064028; Cooperstock and Tieu in astro-ph/0507619]
are not new physics at all.

The Einstein Equations must emerge in the limit S=0, because of Newton's principle: "I was standing on the shoulders of giants": the new theory must not contradict old theory in the area of its applicability. For low energies holds Newton formulas, for high energies - Einstein. There is no third option because all range of energy is well covered by these two theories.

This explains why Scientific Community continues to search for dark matter particles
and plans to do so indefinitely. My idea is the same particles, but they have no weak interaction [as well as any other "direct-contact" interaction (which are strong and electromagnetic ones)]. Or, more generally: "Dark Matter (and Dark Energy) is a substance that has no weak (or any else) interaction with an ordinary substance." That explains how angels and devils can move through closed walls of houses: angels are made of such invisible matter, which has no interactions with ordinary matter.
Can you explain what scientific atheism is? I don't understand.

I thought atheism only mean lack of belief in God?

ChristineM

Premium Member
Can you explain what scientific atheism is? I don't understand.

I thought atheism only mean lack of belief in God?

That is the primary reason for my post. He has been told repeatedly that atheism is. He still insists on adding ti it whatever makes him feel he is dissing atheism. Its sad really

ChristineM

Premium Member
Simon-Peter. He told the emperor about God "I didn't need this hypothesis." He was the introducer of atheism as the basis worldview into Scientific Community.

Atheism is far older than Christianity, the name itself a-theos was first used over 500 years before mary got god.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Science was atheism-free until Peter Simon Laplace was born. He founded scientific atheism.

Bull, many ancient Greek scientists were atheist... Example the guy who formulated atomic theory, Democritus, lived over 2200 years before LaPlace

questfortruth

Bull, many ancient Greek scientists were atheist... Example the guy who formulated atomic theory, Democritus, lived over 2200 years before LaPlace
The Modern Science was founded only after 15-th century. Science in prior times was connected with pagan gods. After 15-th century and before Laplace's birth, it was Christian Science.

ChristineM

Premium Member