• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

At least Trump has not lost his sense of humor:

CruzNichaphor

Humility like: I'm sorry those people got shot in that mass shooting instead of,

I would go in there myself cause that's the kind of guy I am, I'm the hero in every situation cause I'm the best human on the planet, anything you can do can be done better by me even when I fail which never happens I will still have done it better than you because that's the kind of man I am I am a winner through and through.

Damn son, I could write his speeches for him if he would ever bother to read a script in the first place.

That's what makes him the best president since JFK.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
That is the essence of a Democratic Republic is that you can give the finger to the Chinese and the Russians and British and make your own trade deals that benefit the American people. If you want to go to war because USA doesn't want to buy Chinas rice than you are insane.
Having a democratic republic does not make us immune to the effects of Globalization.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Hmmmm, Kool-Aid.

You really need to learn how to find reliable news sources. The Wall Street Journal is on the conservative side and if you have a problem with that you will not accept any reliable source.
Just out of interest, did you know the drink at Jonestown was actually flavouraid, not koolaid? Probably as constructive to discuss as to converse with a true believer.

Frog

Cult of Kek.
Hardly. Why don't you look into the consequences of his inept bungling? I posted no discredited news outlets. Once again, you demonstrate all of the traits of a Kool-Aid drinker.
Consequences unto whom, the globalist masters?

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Just out of interest, did you know the drink at Jonestown was actually flavouraid, not koolaid? Probably as constructive to discuss as to converse with a true believer.

Nope, it was "Flavor Aid" No superfluous "u" needed:

"Before the meeting, aides prepared a large metal tub with grape Flavor Aid, poisoned with Valium, chloral hydrate, cyanide[143] and Phenergan.[144]"

Jonestown - Wikipedia

And yes, I have known this for quite some time. But it simply does not sound as good.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Koolaid is certainly the popular idiom. Just thout it might be nice to talk about an actual fact with a rational person who will accept it. Break's over, as you were...

It is amazing how the Trumpettes are with him no matter what he does. Do you remember about his claim about shooting someone in Times Square? He obviously knows his sycophants better than we do.

Frog

Cult of Kek.
Having a democratic republic does not make us immune to the effects of Globalization.
Globalism doesn't work for every human on the planet. Just teh few that control the eb and flow. Trumps strategy works for the United states. Other sovereignties should be doing the same. When corrupt individuals control the whole system everything turns into chaos. Globalism will be dissolved in sovereignty. It is better for the people. The transition of power is what we are witnessing take place in America and globally.

Last edited:

Frog

Cult of Kek.
Everybody is corrupt and out for their own interest to some extent
You just proved my point.
But moving from "insidious conspiracy to destroy democracy
Whose destroying democracy other than the corrupt people in power? Our freedoms and constitution is assailed constantly.
is irrational.
Its irrational that you would contradict your own argument saying that People are evil but that the ones in power are somehow immune to this, by calling those who point fingers at rational consistencies all conspiracy theorists.

Frog

Cult of Kek.
Everybody is corrupt and out for their own interest to some extent. But moving from "insidious conspiracy to destroy democracy" to "preachy clean" as the only two options is irrational.
FOllowers of Q-anon which the left calls conspiracy theorists have all their information back by reason. All i hear from the emotional irrational left is "RUSSIA" "RACIST!" "IMPEACH" with no reasoning behind them to back anything they say.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Everybody is corrupt and out for their own interest to some extent. But moving from "insidious conspiracy to destroy democracy" to "preachy clean" as the only two options is irrational.

Just give Trump his eight years. In no time at all we will back to women doing housework appropriately attired:

sprayway-glass-cleaners-sw050r-64_1000.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Globalism doesn't work for every human on the planet. Just teh few that control the eb and flow. Trumps strategy works for the United states. Other sovereignties should be doing the same. When corrupt individuals control the whole system everything turns into chaos. Globalism will be dissolved in sovereignty. It is better for the people. The transition of power is what we are witnessing take place in America and globally.
What transition of power? Trump installed some of the wealthiest, most corrupt, and biggest beneficiaries of Globalism.