• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ASMR Angel

exchemist

Veteran Member
Tips for sleeping in the heat - but really, a relaxation video, with the soothing voice of the ASMR Angel:

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I never understood ASMR, I've always either found it cringe or kinky never any in between.

exchemist

Veteran Member
I never understood ASMR, I've always either found it cringe or kinky never any in between.
I don't quite get it myself, but I do find listening to some of her videos helps me relax before sleep - and usually there is something that makes me smile, because she has a gentle, self-deprecating sense of humour. Charlotte has a lovely Durham accent as well, which I have always had a soft spot for.

When I was a teenager I used to like to listen to German radio stations in bed. I didn't understand what they were saying but a calm German female voice was soothing - something to do with the clarity of their pronunciation, and the gentleness of women, too (when they want to be gentle, that is;)).

Charlotte says she has had letters from soldiers with PTSD, saying how much she helps them. I can quite believe it. If you are a Brit soldier returning from a traumatic tour in Afghanistan, what could be more calming and reassuring than a sweet woman talking softly to you, in an accent that makes you think of the green hills and rivers of County Durham, after all the desert dust and bombs.

Last edited: