• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask me anything.

Daemon Sophic

Star Trek Voyager, Firefly, or STNG?

Secondary question..... Star Wars or Star Trek?

PLEASE NOTE: Yes. The worthiness of your eternal soul depends on how you answer. :fearful:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member

Daemon Sophic

Deep Space 9

Was Star Wars, but the prequel trilogy ruined it, and then the sequel trilogy ruined it even further, so Star Trek.

Too late for that. :smilingimp:
OK, so your answer to the first question pushed your soul off the edge. However, your 2nd answer may have been enough to throw it a line before it plummeted into the dark abyss. :eek:

Judgement is pending.

And no. Prior to now, God has only viewed you in terms of murder, cowardice, cruelty, etc....etc....etc.... *yawn*
NOW, we're talking about the actual significant substance of your spiritual existence. :unamused:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
2 questions

Why doesn’t glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

And

What does a one handed clap sound like?

And a bonus

Which arm rest is yours on a plane?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
What prompted the post?
Boredom.
What questions were you hoping for?
Nothing in particular.

Please order by preference ...
  • beer?
I prefer lagers like Moosehead, Dos Equis, Heineken, Grolsch, Tsingtao, etc.
  • buttermilk?
Don't really drink or use it.
The closer it tastes to grape juice, the better. So in other words not much of a connoisseur.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
OK, so your answer to the first question pushed your soul off the edge. However, your 2nd answer may have been enough to throw it a line before it plummeted into the dark abyss. :eek:

Judgement is pending.

And no. Prior to now, God has only viewed you in terms of murder, cowardice, cruelty, etc....etc....etc.... *yawn*
NOW, we're talking about the actual significant substance of your spiritual existence. :unamused:
How about this: Stargate > Star Trek?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?